Keffer Hyundai

Used 888-842-1960
Service 888-828-8692

great people great dealership

by from Charlotte , NC |

Jeff And Kayla were the best... They made car shopping a pleasant experience. and so far so good with the car. I was also introduced to the service dept. which is unheard of !!

Keffer Hyundai Service does a Great Job

by from Charlotte, NC |

Been servicing my 4 Hyundai cars here with them for over 10 years. They always do a Great Job.

Keffer Hyundai responded to this review

March 18, 2015

Paul, Thanks for your review today and your loyal business here with us at Keffer Hyundai these many years. Shawn Howard Service Manager

Be Careful

by from Matthews, NC |

I was at the dealership on 03/10/15, spent about 2 hours to work a deal. We agreed on price and decided to seal the deal next day as it was too late. Next day, i left early from work to get my new car. I was driving from Greenville, SC. I was about 15 minutes away, and got a call from dealership that they had wrong payoff of my trade and if i still want the car, my price will be $60 more per month. long story short, i offer to pay additional $500 upfront and $20 more every month, but seems like they were not going to do to begin with. I like the dealership but this is not the way to do a business. Now i am back to square one and would have to waste another day at a different dealership t make a deal.

Service department won't return calls

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have had a terrible experience at this dealership in regards to getting an answer about the warranty on my car. I leave messages and nobody ever returns my calls and they never pick up their phone. Probably because they are busy dealing with other angry people. They act like they don't care when you have an issue after they have sold you the car that is all they care about. It would be nice if once I paid for something I could get service from them.

Very Easy to Work With

by from Charlotte, NC |

Even though I was purchasing a Ford at a Hyundai dealership, the sales person was very easy to work with. He took me for a test drive and I appreciated not being harassed to buy a Hyundai instead. We were able to work out the purchase quickly and I was happy with the price I ended up paying. I would say that that financing department did make us wait a bit longer that I would have expected.

Don't just trust you are on the same page

by from North Carolina |

I spent a week dealing with this dealer ship asking questions and trusting what they are say, come to find out the pictures of the car wasn't really the car, and that they sold the car, but hey, it's still listed. I'm very frustrated that I wasted a week of my time. I am very thankful that I didn't make the 3 hour drive to their dealership... They need to be more organized with the correct information.

friendly atmosphere ,great customer service

by from Charlotte,NC |

Christine and I would like to thank Keffer Hyundai for the way all the employees treated us when we were purchasing our new car. Our sales representative Chip informed us of all the information up front when were inquiring about the car options prior to selecting the Tucson Limited.Rick was also very upfront with us when we were inquiring about the car. We are very happy with the way the car handles and all the extras that the car offers. After the purchase of the new car we had the windows tinted and purchaed the all weather floor mats.Peggy was very helpful during that process.We would recommend Keffer Hyundai dealership to others when purchasing a new car. > > Regards, > M&C

Keffer Hyundai responded to this review

May 6, 2013

M&C, Thank you for giving Keffer Hyundai the opportunity to earn your business. I'm glad we were able to help you with your automotive needs.

Beware the bait and switch

by from Charlotte, NC |

Beware the bait and switch. Through cars.com I had found a specific used car I liked and called up this dealership to discuss price and trade in value. We had come to an agreement on the phone for an out the door price, given my car was in good condition (a 2012 with 11k miles) and that the car I was going to purchase was in good order. Before I drove the 40 minutes to the dealership, I again verified that the car was there and that the price was fine, and was assured so. However once I arrived, after taking down my drivers license info, they told me the car was not there. I was informed that a mechanic had taken it home and they had other cars there, one of which was a 2010 I could look at. They told me to come back tomorrow and they would "look at the numbers." Given all my years of buying vehicles I've never written a review online for a dealership but this changed tonight, buyer beware.

Superior Customer Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

My first visit to Keffer Hyundai was in Spetember, 2011 when I purchased a 2012 Sonata Limited 2.0T. I was greeted by James Brown and invited to take a test drive. He was friendly, knowledgable, and professional. Not at all "pushy," but committed to listening to my needs and concerns and offering suggestions. I've returned to Keffer every few months for scheduled maintenance and once for a covered repair. The customer service and quality of work has always been outstanding. My most recent visit to Keffer was on February 24, 2013 when I traded in my Sonata for a 2013 Santa Fe 2.0T (obviously I love that engine!). Once again, James Brown provided great information, and helped me to find the best options and trim package. I did my research prior to visiting. I got a good price for my trade-in and a good deal on my new Santa Fe. The whole staff is helpful. I went to Keffer Hyundai the first time for the products. I keep returning for the great customer service.

customer

by from charlotte,nc |

I had the most wonderful experience purchasing my hyundai sonata.Mr James Brown and Mr.Steve Shend were both awesome and professional.I was treated with such great and dignity.Thanks for the experience.I am enjoying my car very much.You are a winner,especially when you have such wonderful personnel like Mr.Brown and Mr.Shend working for your company.My sincere thanks.Respectfully,Laura M.Kite

Great Buying Experience!

by from MB, SC |

We recently purchased a 2013 Santa Fe from Keffer Hyundai. The Sales Associate, Jeff Goodwin, was awesome! We were very particular about the vehicle we wanted and he worked hard to find the exact one. The whole Sales Team was great and it was an awesome buying experience. We drove 3 hours to Keffer Hyundai and it was totally worth it. They are honest, professional, and it was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We highly recommend Keffer Hyundai! K&B