Keffer Hyundai

Used 888-842-1960
Service 888-828-8692

great people great dealership

by from Charlotte , NC |

Jeff And Kayla were the best... They made car shopping a pleasant experience. and so far so good with the car. I was also introduced to the service dept. which is unheard of !!

Don't just trust you are on the same page

by from North Carolina |

I spent a week dealing with this dealer ship asking questions and trusting what they are say, come to find out the pictures of the car wasn't really the car, and that they sold the car, but hey, it's still listed. I'm very frustrated that I wasted a week of my time. I am very thankful that I didn't make the 3 hour drive to their dealership... They need to be more organized with the correct information.

friendly atmosphere ,great customer service

by from Charlotte,NC |

Christine and I would like to thank Keffer Hyundai for the way all the employees treated us when we were purchasing our new car. Our sales representative Chip informed us of all the information up front when were inquiring about the car options prior to selecting the Tucson Limited.Rick was also very upfront with us when we were inquiring about the car. We are very happy with the way the car handles and all the extras that the car offers. After the purchase of the new car we had the windows tinted and purchaed the all weather floor mats.Peggy was very helpful during that process.We would recommend Keffer Hyundai dealership to others when purchasing a new car. > > Regards, > M&C

Keffer Hyundai responded to this review

May 6, 2013

M&C, Thank you for giving Keffer Hyundai the opportunity to earn your business. I'm glad we were able to help you with your automotive needs.

Beware the bait and switch

by from Charlotte, NC |

Beware the bait and switch. Through cars.com I had found a specific used car I liked and called up this dealership to discuss price and trade in value. We had come to an agreement on the phone for an out the door price, given my car was in good condition (a 2012 with 11k miles) and that the car I was going to purchase was in good order. Before I drove the 40 minutes to the dealership, I again verified that the car was there and that the price was fine, and was assured so. However once I arrived, after taking down my drivers license info, they told me the car was not there. I was informed that a mechanic had taken it home and they had other cars there, one of which was a 2010 I could look at. They told me to come back tomorrow and they would "look at the numbers." Given all my years of buying vehicles I've never written a review online for a dealership but this changed tonight, buyer beware.

Superior Customer Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

My first visit to Keffer Hyundai was in Spetember, 2011 when I purchased a 2012 Sonata Limited 2.0T. I was greeted by James Brown and invited to take a test drive. He was friendly, knowledgable, and professional. Not at all "pushy," but committed to listening to my needs and concerns and offering suggestions. I've returned to Keffer every few months for scheduled maintenance and once for a covered repair. The customer service and quality of work has always been outstanding. My most recent visit to Keffer was on February 24, 2013 when I traded in my Sonata for a 2013 Santa Fe 2.0T (obviously I love that engine!). Once again, James Brown provided great information, and helped me to find the best options and trim package. I did my research prior to visiting. I got a good price for my trade-in and a good deal on my new Santa Fe. The whole staff is helpful. I went to Keffer Hyundai the first time for the products. I keep returning for the great customer service.

customer

by from charlotte,nc |

I had the most wonderful experience purchasing my hyundai sonata.Mr James Brown and Mr.Steve Shend were both awesome and professional.I was treated with such great and dignity.Thanks for the experience.I am enjoying my car very much.You are a winner,especially when you have such wonderful personnel like Mr.Brown and Mr.Shend working for your company.My sincere thanks.Respectfully,Laura M.Kite

Great Buying Experience!

by from MB, SC |

We recently purchased a 2013 Santa Fe from Keffer Hyundai. The Sales Associate, Jeff Goodwin, was awesome! We were very particular about the vehicle we wanted and he worked hard to find the exact one. The whole Sales Team was great and it was an awesome buying experience. We drove 3 hours to Keffer Hyundai and it was totally worth it. They are honest, professional, and it was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We highly recommend Keffer Hyundai! K&B

Terrible after sales service

by from York, SC |

While the sales experience a year and a half ago was pretty painless, everything since then has been a terrible experience. After buying the car they recommended a company to tint the windows - my 3 year old daughter could have done a better job, and when I complained I didn't get much in the way of improvement and the company they recommended were always late or not available to try to fix things. Yesterday I took the car in for a warranty fix of the gas indicator. They told me it would take "approximately an hour" so I waited - I ended up stuck in the dealership for 3 and a half hours! When I got the car back it smelled like someone had doused the back seat with gas. The smell wasn't gone 24 hours later so I called and rather than get an apology someone told me that gas had probably got spilled on the carpet and they would try to fit me in if I go there and clean it up - I expect them to do it first time round, not expect me to drive 20 miles out of my way for unnecessary follow up visits. To add insult to injury, they had obviously taken my daughter's car seat out without letting me know. When I went to put her in it this morning it was put back in but with the straps not tightened and all twisted up. They may not care about their own kids' safety, but they have no right to endanger my child's life by installing a car seat in a dangerous way. Don't go here. Don't buy a car from them and certainly don't expect good service.

Keffer Hyundai responded to this review

March 1, 2013

Michael, We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you on your recent trip to the dealership. Every customer, sales and service, is of the utmost importance to us which is why we came to you, picked up the vehicle and brought it back to our location to service it after the incident above took place. I hope we were able to rectify the situation and can retain you as a happy customer. Without you, the customer, we are nothing and we truly understand that. Please don't hesitate to call/email us with any future questions and/or concerns.