Steet-Ponte Ford Lincoln

(4.6) 5 Reviews

5074 Commercial Dr, Yorkville, NY 13495

A pleasurable experience from the start.

by from Whitesboro |

The experience was pleasurable and the salesman Jason Bowman was great with no pressure. The price offered by Steve Cater for my trade was right on spot, unlike some other dealers in the area, they were true and told no lies. Usually when purchasing a new car I begin by looking out of the area for the best deal. This time I stopped at Steet first and was impressed enough to make a purchase. Overall I would recommend to take a look if you are considering a new car.

Very Happy Fusion Owner

by from Utica, NY |

Recently my wife's 2010 Fusion SEL had an unexpected repair to the throttle body, which became faulty on a return trip from Vermont. After a lengthy phone conversation with Gary and Bill at the service department for Steet Ponte Ford Lincoln Mazda, my nerves and fears of what could be wrong were put at ease and they made getting the car fixed much easier than what we have found from other dealers on past vehicles. We had to get a rental from Enterprise on our own dime during the week to make juggling life easier due to the service department being backed up only because the loaners were booked for several weeks at the dealership. However, once the car was seen at the close of the week, they were proactive in knowing what the problem was, had an idea as to how long it would take to fix the problem, contacted Enterprise directly to have the full cost of the rental transferred to the dealership and also had detailed information on how the part was on back order leaving out the guess work when it came to wondering when the car would be fixed and returned. When the car was not fixed prior to our family vacation, they held the car at the dealership with no questions asked, and covered the additional time for the rental so there was no cost out of our pockets. Having them be proactive was a refreshing event most dealers don't follow thru on. with so much going on in my family's schedule, Steet Ford's service team made it so easy to handle things at home and work without worrying about the repair on the car. Bill even took extra time after hours when we picked up my wife's Fusion to ride with me in the car when my wife heard a squeal, which turned out to be corrosion on the brake rotors that disappeared by the time the day ended. The repair seems to have been a successful one and the car is performing like the day we purchased it. Steet has been great to us in the past, especially when purchasing the Fusion at their dealership and has even helped us out with service when we owned Pontiac models. My wife and I are very happy we do business with them and they really follow through on their slogan of it being so easy to do business with the dealership on all fronts. No nonsense attitude towards business and their customers making the process on all fronts easier and painless. I look forward to many more business opportunities with this dealership group. A wonderful group to know and one you truly can trust.

They were helpful,very nice,but the car was gone.

by from Camillus,N.Y. |

I called them after seeing a conv mustang that meet our needs.The sales person was great,he emailed back info and also talked to me about the car.We were planning to drive to the dealership to look at the used mustang,then got a email that it was sold.So the shopping goes on for the conv mustang.

Customer Service, Buying Process, Facilities

by from Queensbury, New York |

I was impressed with the quality of professional service with the knowledge of the vehicle and the means to acquire it. Both Brian, in sales, and Rich, in finance, were sincere, and helpful throughout my visits, telephone calls, and transactions. My concerns, questions, and requests to make this deal were handled to my satisfaction. I have and shall continue to recommend this dealership to my family and friends.I searched in other states, on line, and with other dealerships before I made my final decision with Steet-Ponte Lincoln Ford. It was definitely worth the two and one half hour drive to find, purchase, and enjoy my vehicle. Thank you.

great place to buy a car

by from Oswego ny |

brian the salesman was knowledgeable, about the cars history and he had a carfax available. The final price was what I paid and they helped me get a three year warranty at a good price as well. Would buy another car there. Worth the drive from Syracuse.