Russ Darrow Mazda

3520 S 108th St, Greenfield, WI 53228

New 888-521-9895
Used 888-250-4960
Service 866-347-5532

Experience the Darrow Difference Today!

New Car Purchase

by from Milwaukee, Wi |

I have now bought my fifth car from Russ Darrow Mazda. I like the "Low Pressure" approach,the excellent customer service and the honesty of the people that work there.

Russ Darrow Mazda responded to this review

March 15, 2012

It's great to have customers like you! Thank you for your continued business and enjoy your new car!!! Zoom Zoom!

good deal !

by from Oshkosh WI |

My experience at Russ Darrow was amazing. This is my third vehicle from this dealership and am happy with them and the car. I will be back for future purchases and will refer many friends. Based on what I told them I was looking for they found the perfect car for me!

by from East Troy WI |

This was the second car we have purchased thru Russ Darrow. I switched dealers because of a bad experience at my previous Mazda dealer. My sales representative Mike made it very pleasant. I would return.

Outstanding group

by from New Berlin WI |

We were very happy with our experience at Russ Darrow a pleasure to deal with through the entire buying process Everything was excellent! Thank you very much! I feel like we got a very good price.

Painless used car shopping at Russ Darrow

by from Racine WI |

I am very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow It was such a pleasure dealing with all the members at the dealership. one of the best sales people we have ever encountered. extremely helpful without being pushy or condescending

Excellent team at Russ Darrow

by from Milwaukee WI |

My experience at Russ Darrow was amazing. the staff was very welcoming and kind Thank you very much for the great service. I had a great experience and will continue to recommend Russ Darrow excellent sales team from start to finish

worked very hard for me at Russ Darrow

by from West Allis WI |

I am very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow They were able to answer all of my questions about the car in question I would definitely come back when I need a car again! They helped us to test drive and look at a variety of different vehicles.

perfect experience

by from madison wi |

It's usually a pain buying a car from a dealership The staff at Russ Darrow got me me financed with my bad credit I would definitely come back when I need a car again! I got a perfectly clean used vehicle at a price I could afford.

Russ Darrow thank you guys

by from Oak Creek WI |

We came into Russ Darrow looking for a used car The staff at Russ Darrow was patient and answered all of my questions The customer service and quality of repairs are excellent. The people at the dealership were very nice and it was so quick.

They worked very hard to get me in to my dream car

by from Wisconsin Rapids WI |

This is the second car that I have leased from Russ Darrow the staff was very welcoming and kind I would definitely come back when I need a car again! they had the exact car we have been looking for

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Franklin, WI |

On 06/30/2015 I stopped in at Russ Darrow Mazda to test drive a vehicle. My sales person, Josh, was great. He did not push me into the sale, rather he listened to what I told him that was important to me and found a vehicle that matched what I was looking for. I test drove the Mazda CX5 and loved it. Fantastic response and smooth ride. Once I decided on the vehicle, Josh and Scott expedited the process. I was offered options and payments to choose from. Throughout the process there was no pressure. I have purchased many vehicles during my life, but I must say without hesitation, that this experience at Russ Darrow has been by far the best of any vehicle purchase I have had. The Russ Darrow team worked hard to ensure I was able to obtain and afford what I chose to purchase. If you are looking for a great car and customer service, I highly recommend Russ Darrow Mazda.