Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2695 E Main St, Plainfield, IN 46168

New 888-886-3315 New 888-886-3315
Used 888-816-9314 Used 888-816-9314
Service 877-288-7290 Service 877-288-7290

"Beat it or cash it" You get $2500 if we cant be the competition! See dealer for details

We bought 2 vehicles in 1 week

by from Indianapolis In |

We bought a 300S for my wife. And within a week a Dodge Ram Big Horn for me. We bought a Challenger 5 years ago and a Charger before that. There will never be another Dealership for us. Jeff Fernandez was great!!! We got great deals.We have a GM discount available and still go to Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

Never buy a vehicle from them !!

by from Terre haute,In |

They like to low ball your vehicle and put down other dealerships when they cant even come close to anyone else.So glad I went to another dealership and was treated like a customer should be treated .

February 16, 2016

Mr. or Mrs. nd, I am sorry your shopping experience did not go as you expected. I have tried to find out more information about your deal, but am unable to do so based on the initials nd from Terre Haute. I would like to dig into your visit more to figure out what we could have done differently. Please call me at 317-839-6554 so we can discuss your experience in more detail. Jeff Reynolds General Manager

Experience

by from Plainfield, IN |

Jeff Thompson was our associate and he was extremely helpful and friendly. He answered all of our questions and did everything in his power to give us the best deal possible. Made for a good experience.

Great people, great deal!

by from Lafayette Indiana |

I found the truck I wanted on cars.com, Called Josh to see if it was still there and made the 50 mile drive to see them. Well worth it! The truck was exactly as advertised, I received top dollar for my trade and was able to get the truck for a very fair price. I was done with the deal in just over an hour! Eric Line was my sales guy and I will be back!!!!

Average Customer Service Experience

by from Indianapolis |

Found an auto online and sent an inquiry through Cars.com. Then the floodgates of automated e-mails began. Even after I had visited the dealership and took the automobile for a test drive, I was still receiving e-mails from the "Internet Manager" saying that they haven't been able to get a hold of me... and the name at the bottom of the e-mail didn't match the sender's name (one was male and one was female). It took two requests to be removed from their contact list before I stopped receiving messages from them. Time will tell if it stuck or not. The sales staff seemed nice enough; the salesmen who went on the test drive with me made one follow-up call the day after. They did promise a $25 gas card just for doing the test drive, and they did deliver on that; mailed to me about a week later in a blank "thank you" card with nothing written on the inside, though, so it seems like another missed opportunity for any kind of customer service. Overall, a pretty average and underwhelming experience.

The best car buying experience I have ever had!!

by from Burnsville, MN |

After searching high and low for the right Chrysler 300s I finally found it at Westgate. Only problem was that I live in Minnesota...do I dare to even bother contacting these guys? Well I must say I am sure glad that I did! I sent my information through the form on cars.com and it wasn't long before I was on the phone with manager Josh Tharp. We discussed the details of the car and that of my trade and after a few calls back and forth and emails I was able to get the best price on my trade, the best interest rate on my loan and an amazing price on vehicle! I was eventually handed off to salesman George Landis and he facilitated all my questions big and small prior to my trip. When I did eventually get to Indy both George and Josh were prompt introducing themselves and making sure I was satisfied. Financing was a breeze and i was not given the hard sell on warranties (thank goodness). Just over an hour and I was back on the road in my gassed up, well detailed 300s. Great job Westgate!!

October 17, 2014

Thank you for your great review of your purchase experience. I am glad our team exceeded your expectations. That is our goal with every customer, but it is certainly nice to hear about it when customers feel we have done a great job. Thank you again for taking the time to write the review. Jeff Reynolds General Manager

Check your VIN

by from Zionsville, In |

Check your VIN. Went to look at a van, they showed us one with a different VIN. Asked for the Auto Check and it matched the VIN for the van that we originally wanted to see. Asked for the Auto Check for the car that we were looking at and found that it had been in at least 2 incidents. Further inspection revealed that some parts were missing. Nice clean facility!

August 2, 2014

Erik, I apologize for the confusion on the vehicle history report for the vehicle you interested in buying. I have talked to the salesman involved and the manager on duty at the time and I am confident that the mistake was accidental. Since you were looking at two vans that were the same year, make, model and color it is understandable how the mistake could happen. Honesty and integrity are of the utmost importance at Westgate. Using dishonesty in an attempt to sell one vehicle just isn't worth risking the good reputation we have worked 13 years to attain. Again, I apologize for the confusion on your deal. Jeff Reynolds General Manager

LOVE this dealership!

by from Little Rock, AR |

We would give this dealership 20 stars here if we could!! We found the car we wanted online for one of the best prices we've seen out there, with great miles. We immediately contacted the dealership through the link on the website, and they called us within 10 minutes to give us more information. We were from out of state and would be coming up 9 hours to see the car so wanted to be sure everything was in order before we left. We had a trade in, so they got the VIN and any extra features the car had, and called us within another 10 minutes with an offer on that. They didn't try to low ball us, and were so fair! It was the best deal we had gotten on the car so far. We were planning on having to finance a bit of the new car we wanted from them, so we then filled out their application online which was submitted to someone right there in the office to work with. We had everything taken care of with an interest rate and payment amount within another 30 minutes! It was amazing. Everything fell into place, they were the easiest dealership in the world to work with, we loved the car, so took off to Indiana the next day with complete confidence. Upon arriving they already had the car cleaned, detailed and ready for us. We took it out for a test drive, came back, signed a few papers and literally were back on the road in about half hour! They were so friendly, went above and beyond, took care of everything, made it all so simple for us, and we have nothing but amazing amazing things to say! They weren't pushy at all, and made us feel completely confident. THANK YOU so so much Westgate. And a huge huge thank you to Josh for helping us figure it all out! We LOVE our new car!

July 30, 2014

Emilie, Thank you for the kind words!! I can assure you that it was as much a pleasure dealing with you during the buying process as you experienced with us. We really appreciate that you drove several hours to do business with us. Thank you for your business. Jeff Reynolds General Manager

Will never buy a car from them!

by from Noblesville, Indiana |

I drove over 45 minutes to look at a pre-owned car. I really liked the car and would like to have bought it. However, they insulted my intelligence and shot me a low-ball offer on my trade and refused to negotiate at all. I ended up buying a car elsewhere and got exactly what I wanted for my trade.

Nice People to Deal with!

by from Kewanee,IL |

Overall for this being our first pre-owned purchase from Westgate this was a pleasant experience and it was a very smooth transaction. We and our cousin who lives in Indianapolis, IN were somewhat surprised that after we purchased the pre-owned SUV that it did not come with a full tank of gas before leaving the dealership and we live about 3 1/2-4 hours away from Plainfield, IN. Maybe filling up the gas tank for the very first time is not a courtesy to the customer anymore when purchasing a pre-owned vehicle? For the most part we are pleased with the SUV and hope to have it for many years to come. A Big Thanks to Mr. John Steele for making this transaction possible!