Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2695 E Main St, Plainfield, IN 46168

New 888-886-3315
Used 888-816-9314
Service 877-288-7290

Will never buy a car from them!

by from Noblesville, Indiana |

I drove over 45 minutes to look at a pre-owned car. I really liked the car and would like to have bought it. However, they insulted my intelligence and shot me a low-ball offer on my trade and refused to negotiate at all. I ended up buying a car elsewhere and got exactly what I wanted for my trade.

Nice People to Deal with!

by from Kewanee,IL |

Overall for this being our first pre-owned purchase from Westgate this was a pleasant experience and it was a very smooth transaction. We and our cousin who lives in Indianapolis, IN were somewhat surprised that after we purchased the pre-owned SUV that it did not come with a full tank of gas before leaving the dealership and we live about 3 1/2-4 hours away from Plainfield, IN. Maybe filling up the gas tank for the very first time is not a courtesy to the customer anymore when purchasing a pre-owned vehicle? For the most part we are pleased with the SUV and hope to have it for many years to come. A Big Thanks to Mr. John Steele for making this transaction possible!

Westgate Purchase was excellent

by from North Salem, IN |

I found this car I wanted after visiting the Dodge internet site. I then started looking around to see who would have one in stock or woul dorder one for me. Westgate had the exact model I wanted. I contacted them, made an appointment, and all went really well. The staff was great and the whole experience was excellent. I hate buying cars, but this was very pleasant.

Westgate Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

December 17, 2011

Thank you for your review of your buying experience here. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. If you ever need anything, please feel free to let me know. Thank you for your business. Jeff Reynolds General Manager