Ken Garff Porsche Audi

Service 888-296-2859

We hear you.

Amazing dealership!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Excellent service and customer treatment. Daniel is by far the most articulate and curteous man there. When I walked in there at 09:00 AM I did not plan to buy a car right away, although because I had never felt that way from walking into any dealership, I made the purchase on that same day. Awesome experience!

5 star 's !! It was an easy sell!

by from Orem, UT |

5 star 's It was an easy sell. Already had financing, knew what I wanted and was lucky to get a salesman who just went with the flow, in and out including a vehicle detail in 2 hours, can't beat that

It was a pleasure doing business with Ken Garff

by from Orem, UT |

Daniel Elgaaen was my rep and he truly worked with us. It took a little time to come to an agreement but we are 110% satisfied. He is super friendly, extremely easy to talk to, and very understanding and informative. It was a pleasure doing business with him and Ken Garff.

Great service experience! Highly recommend

by from Orem, Utah |

I worked w Daniel Eastman and I am more than satisfied w/ my purchase and my experience. Daniel went above and beyond what I would've expected in his ability to make sure I was completely happy! I will definitely be returning in the future and we gladly recommend him to my friends and associates.

I bought Audi q7 and it's running great!

by from Orem, UT |

I buy 2009 audi q 7 in starting of May in 2014 from ken garaff audi and it's running great I love this SUV so comfortable and dealership also send me e mails and letter to ask how everything goes I love this q 7

We always appreciate working with Jen Cline

by from Orem, Utah |

We always appreciate working with Jen Cline...she is knowledgable, flexible, and a friendly face to greet us at the dealership. We will always see her first if we wish to purchase a vehicle.

They hear you, and they're listening.

by from Sandy, UT |

This dealership is clearly all about their relationship with the customer. Derek was flawless in his display of knowledge and appreciation for Audi. Every question was answered. Every concern was addressed and put to rest. I would recommend this dealership to any and all who are looking for a simple and transparent buying experience. Ken Garff. They hear you, and they're listening.

I would recommend Ken Garff audi to anyone!

by from Salt Lake City |

Steve brought my car and the paperwork to the airport where I flew in. It took 10 minutes and I was driving away in my new audi. This is also after they got me a great price! Thank you for everything! I would recommend Ken Garff audi to anyone!

Run down and dirty facility

by from SLC, Utah |

The service department will squeeze every single penny and dime that they can, I'm pretty sure they let the technicians charge for two or three times the amount of time if does take to make any repair, or should take to make any repair. Either that or they are just really slow. I have paid ridiculous amounts for them to bid a job, only to take it elsewhere and have the same work done for HALF THE PRICE! Literally HALF! I already paid for the diagnosis, so it wasn't cheaper- straight up price to do the repair with Ken Garff vs the price of repair WITH FACTORY PARTS at another shop a friend recommended for their integrity, that was actually much more pleasant to be in. I'm scared to even use the bathroom in that place, pretty dilapidated.

Ken Garff Porsche Audi responded to this review

June 18, 2014

We are sorry that our service department was unable to meet your needs. We take reviews like this very seriously and use them as opportunities for improvement. Because of that, we'd like a chance to talk to you about your visit at our dealership, and we'd also like to see if there's anything we can do to improve your negative experience. Please contact our General Manager, David Turja, at 801-852-5300.

Craig Madsen

by from Chicago, IL |

Though I'm still looking, Craig was absolutely a true professional. He was a no-pressure consultant, providing me with everything I needed to assist in my decision. This is my first Porsche, so I will be taking my time to do proper research. Craig may still be the one to get my business, but if not, he needs to understand that he did a great service for me.

Amazing car buying experience!

by from Sandy, Utah |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever encountered. Shane Toponce made himself available for any questions we had via phone, text, email, and worked seamlessly with Craig Madsen as he showed us the ins and outs of the Q7 we purchased. They were over the top friendly, accommodating, experienced, and just great people! We would definitely recommend Garff Audi to everyone! Garff is a class act all around!