Ken Garff Porsche Audi

New 888-211-3015
Used 877-286-5884
Service 888-296-2859

We hear you.

Run down and dirty facility

by from SLC, Utah |

The service department will squeeze every single penny and dime that they can, I'm pretty sure they let the technicians charge for two or three times the amount of time if does take to make any repair, or should take to make any repair. Either that or they are just really slow. I have paid ridiculous amounts for them to bid a job, only to take it elsewhere and have the same work done for HALF THE PRICE! Literally HALF! I already paid for the diagnosis, so it wasn't cheaper- straight up price to do the repair with Ken Garff vs the price of repair WITH FACTORY PARTS at another shop a friend recommended for their integrity, that was actually much more pleasant to be in. I'm scared to even use the bathroom in that place, pretty dilapidated.

Ken Garff Porsche Audi responded to this review

June 18, 2014

We are sorry that our service department was unable to meet your needs. We take reviews like this very seriously and use them as opportunities for improvement. Because of that, we'd like a chance to talk to you about your visit at our dealership, and we'd also like to see if there's anything we can do to improve your negative experience. Please contact our General Manager, David Turja, at 801-852-5300.

VW CC Shopping

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

This dealership has been great all the way around. From the sales staff, financing, repairs etc. I would highly recommend this dealership for your purchase of a new or used vehicle!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Cedar Hills, UT |

I recently went to Ken Garff Porsche to test drive the new Panamera (which was amazing). I decided to have my Hummer serviced there as the service department was very highly recommended. After receiving a quote from the GM store, I was amazed to find that Ken Garff Porsche could do the service for almost half of the price. I dealt with Tyler and Justin, both were extremely courteous and they provided me with a Porsche Panamera for a loaner, which was right up my alley as I was already in the market. My truck came back fully detailed the next day and I have had no problems since! I will definitely be back to purchase the Porsche Panamera soon...