Ken Garff Porsche

Service 888-296-2859

We hear you.

Amazing dealership!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Excellent service and customer treatment. Daniel is by far the most articulate and curteous man there. When I walked in there at 09:00 AM I did not plan to buy a car right away, although because I had never felt that way from walking into any dealership, I made the purchase on that same day. Awesome experience!

Purchased a Porsche

by from Lehi, Utah |

Had a really good time with Daniel, he was extremely helpful and would highly recommend him as your sales person!

I highly recommend Ken Garff!!

by from Orem, Utah |

Buying a new Porsche is a complex and demanding situation for sure. Our sales representative at Ken Garff Porsche was Daniel Eastman. Daniel deserves the very highest recommendation from us. And, he knew about, and could explain, every nut and bolt in the car. He was our expert teacher and professional adviser throughout every step in the process. It was great having a sales representative demonstrate such a caring interest in the customer! We highly recommend Ken Garff Porsche. F/C C

Wonderful experience!

by from Sandy utah |

Awesome experience! Daniel Eastman is just a wonderful salesman with lots of experience. I have no negatives to mention. Highly recommend Daniel and the dealership!

This dealership was awesome!!

by from Orem, UT |

This dealership was awesome!! They were very accommodating and even drove 2 hours to deliver my car to me. Everyone was so nice and answered all questions I had without being pushy.

5 star 's !! It was an easy sell!

by from Orem, UT |

5 star 's It was an easy sell. Already had financing, knew what I wanted and was lucky to get a salesman who just went with the flow, in and out including a vehicle detail in 2 hours, can't beat that

It was a pleasure doing business with Ken Garff

by from Orem, UT |

Daniel Elgaaen was my rep and he truly worked with us. It took a little time to come to an agreement but we are 110% satisfied. He is super friendly, extremely easy to talk to, and very understanding and informative. It was a pleasure doing business with him and Ken Garff.

Great service experience! Highly recommend

by from Orem, Utah |

I worked w Daniel Eastman and I am more than satisfied w/ my purchase and my experience. Daniel went above and beyond what I would've expected in his ability to make sure I was completely happy! I will definitely be returning in the future and we gladly recommend him to my friends and associates.

I bought Audi q7 and it's running great!

by from Orem, UT |

I buy 2009 audi q 7 in starting of May in 2014 from ken garaff audi and it's running great I love this SUV so comfortable and dealership also send me e mails and letter to ask how everything goes I love this q 7

We always appreciate working with Jen Cline

by from Orem, Utah |

We always appreciate working with Jen Cline...she is knowledgable, flexible, and a friendly face to greet us at the dealership. We will always see her first if we wish to purchase a vehicle.

They hear you, and they're listening.

by from Sandy, UT |

This dealership is clearly all about their relationship with the customer. Derek was flawless in his display of knowledge and appreciation for Audi. Every question was answered. Every concern was addressed and put to rest. I would recommend this dealership to any and all who are looking for a simple and transparent buying experience. Ken Garff. They hear you, and they're listening.