Randy Marion Buick GMC

Service 877-804-5493

Randy Marion Buick GMC Truck-The King of Price! Text KINGOFPRICE to 69302

Great Dealer!

by from Charlotte |

Have bought 3 vehicles over the past seven years at Randy Marion GMC. They are the best at sales and service. Thanks Randy Marion!

Buyer Beware!!!! "Touch of Class_$700"

by from Lancaster, SC |

Worst car buying experience by far I've ever encountered. I would rate zero if I could. BUYER BEWARE, hidden, bogus charges (Touch of Class). Touch of Class is simple, we sprayed a little fabric guard on your carpet, you now owe us $700, but if you have something spilled on your carpet we will gladly try to get it out if you drive 2 hrs to get here. You are out of $700 sucker!!!!! I would like to say the salesman, Nathan Pitts, was great. Very knowledgeable and no high pressure. The sales management staff, NOT so great. If I could have found an identical truck at a different dealership, I would have gladly spent my money elsewhere. I was told not to go here from a friend but I guess I just had to experience it for myself. Do yourself a favor and listen to what I'm trying to tell you.

Worst Experience

by from Huntersville, NC |

bought a used car .... the car was missing oddments tray behind the hidden rear seat .. when I asked the manager he was not responsive to fix that .. but rather was trying to convince ... and later I learned that they give wrong information to sell a useless warranty product ... Enviroguard NG ... I asked both the salesman and the manager about the product .. both gave the impression that something was applied in addition to the body kit .. but later I learned that it was a warranty product that I was made to purchase by giving wrong information ... Ok .. now after learning through the internet I asked to refund that becuae the used car had no scratches or anything else .., but the manger is very rough to say that no refund .. but before that I sent him more than 3 emails and he never responded back .. . one of the worst buying experience from this dealer .... Customer service is very important .. when some customer is not satisfied with a product because he has not use but was made to buy it by sales technues then as a manager I would refund the customer and make him happy to get additional business and customer satisfaction ... But that did not happen ... I guess they have some tie up with Enviroguard and they are selling the warranty as a mandatory product .... Also they said that the car was perfect .. but even after asking muitple times the salesman never worried to inform that the car had Wheel alignment issues .. then I had to spend hundreds to align the wheel by myself .. I am not sure what it takes for a dealership to just align the wheels before doing the resale ...

Randy Marion Buick GMC responded to this review

February 28, 2014

I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience. The Enviroguard product that you speak of is a product that we pay to have applied to our vehicles, the fee that you pay is for the application of the product and not the warranty therefore we could not process a refund. The vehicle you purchased had been drastically discounted, we could not apply any further discounts. I will be contacting personally, you are also welcome to contact me at the number below. Kind Regards, Rhonda Horton Customer Relations Manager

Fantastic Experience

by from Maiden NC |

I had a great experience recently with a purchase experience at Randy Marion Buick GMC Truck. My sales associate was fantastic, the management staff overwhelmingly accomidating, and the inventory and pricing was unmatched. I have three other family members in the last two years purchase cars there because of the service I received.