Randy Marion Buick GMC

Service 877-804-5493 Service 877-804-5493

Randy Marion Buick GMC Truck-The King of Price! Text KINGOFPRICE to 69302

Excellent Service

by from Claremont, NC |

Excellent service experience! I did not have an appointment but it was not an issue. They got me in and out in a timely manor and even washed my vehicle! Awesome!!!!

The team at Randy Marion goes the extra mile!

by from East Bend, NC |

Initial contact through the internet. Prompt response from Steven Vann who helped me through the process from beginning to end. Steven went the extra mile, a great asset to your team! Damon Martin in your Finance Dept. was also very professional and personable. What I liked overall about Randy Marion Buick GMC, is that I didn't feel that it was just about the sale. I would drive the hour and a half again!

Terrible Experience. Beware.

by from Tega Cay, SC |

I'm going to share my text experience with this dealership. That will speak for itself: Me: This is Brandon. Thanks for the call. Are there any smoke stains or cigarette burns on the inner ceiling panel. Any signs of smoke whatsoever? Randy Marion Buick GMC: No signs of smoke. No burns, no smoke smells. Randy Marion Buick GMC: Brandon. I didn't hear back from you yesterday. Did you get the photos of the seats and headliner? There are no signs of smoke or smoke damage with this truck. Let me know if you're still interested. Me: t makes no sense that the out the door price is $2000 more than what is posted online. I read bad reviews of the dealership that said the same thing. I like the truck but I don't like being taken advantage of. Randy Marion Buick GMC: Brandon, it's not our intentions to take advantage of you. We just want to sell you the truck. Trust me, even with the fees, our profit is still fair. I will show you all of this when we meet. What day this week are you coming to see me? Me: I've been quoted quite a few out the door prices on trucks over the past few weeks. None have been even close to $2000 over the price they list the trucks online for. I have a quote in hand for a similar truck for out the door for $26,628.34 out the door and it only has 14k miles on it. Can we get there on this truck? If so, my wife or I will be there tomorrow. Randy Marion Buick GMC: Is it the same 6 cylinder truck, or is this one an 8 cylinder. It's so many different variables to similar. Remember, all vehicle have a true market value based on year, miles, and features. Then you have to add tax, tag, and fees. Sometimes, certain dealers include fees in the price. That way, you never see it. We just happen to be more upfront with our business practices. Now, if you truly like the other truck better, it really is no more to be discussed. However, if my truck is the better one, you need to come and see me. I was honest in telling you that we are about $2300 negative in this truck. I understand everyone wants to pay as least as possible, but you need to come see these numbers fully explained. Me: I passed on the v6 because it had been smoked in. This one quoted is also a v6 but other than that exactly the same with 14k miles vs 38k on yours. I'm happy to come to Huntersville if we can agree on a price first. Being negative on the truck isn't my problem and we can agree to disagree on the more upfront business practices. Randy Marion Buick GMC: At this point, I think you should go buy the 6-cylinder. As I seems, you obviously know this business better than me. I'm not willing to move another cent on my truck. You must don't understand the difference in cost between a 6-cylinder and a 8-cylinder. However, if it's similar enough, save yourself the 2000 and me the further explanations. Thanks for being the best negotiator I've ever encountered.

First Service on New Vehicle

by from Mooresville, NC |

Buying the vehicle and after sales service could not have been better, I have nothing but praise from the Sales Staff to the Service Staff.

BEST PRICE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Chapel Hill NC |

My first time buying a new truck I could not have asked for a better experience I got from Randy Marion GMC!!! Everyone from Ryan the salesman that took care of me to Damon the finance man they all made me feel like family!! I drove 150 miles to come to Randy Marion and I am telling everyone that needs a new vehicle to call Randy Marion it is well worth the drive!! Great price, great customer service and a beautiful truck who could ask for more!!!

Great car buying experience!

by from Huntersville, NC |

Both Ron Sheets Jr and Damon Martin made buying my new truck easy and seamless. Best experience I have ever had at a dealership. I am coming from a luxury import brand to a domestic brand and couldn't have been happier. Will buy GMC from now on!

Buyer Beware!!!! "Touch of Class_$700"

by from Lancaster, SC |

Worst car buying experience by far I've ever encountered. I would rate zero if I could. BUYER BEWARE, hidden, bogus charges (Touch of Class). Touch of Class is simple, we sprayed a little fabric guard on your carpet, you now owe us $700, but if you have something spilled on your carpet we will gladly try to get it out if you drive 2 hrs to get here. You are out of $700 sucker!!!!! I would like to say the salesman, Nathan Pitts, was great. Very knowledgeable and no high pressure. The sales management staff, NOT so great. If I could have found an identical truck at a different dealership, I would have gladly spent my money elsewhere. I was told not to go here from a friend but I guess I just had to experience it for myself. Do yourself a favor and listen to what I'm trying to tell you.

Worst Experience

by from Huntersville, NC |

bought a used car .... the car was missing oddments tray behind the hidden rear seat .. when I asked the manager he was not responsive to fix that .. but rather was trying to convince ... and later I learned that they give wrong information to sell a useless warranty product ... Enviroguard NG ... I asked both the salesman and the manager about the product .. both gave the impression that something was applied in addition to the body kit .. but later I learned that it was a warranty product that I was made to purchase by giving wrong information ... Ok .. now after learning through the internet I asked to refund that becuae the used car had no scratches or anything else .., but the manger is very rough to say that no refund .. but before that I sent him more than 3 emails and he never responded back .. . one of the worst buying experience from this dealer .... Customer service is very important .. when some customer is not satisfied with a product because he has not use but was made to buy it by sales technues then as a manager I would refund the customer and make him happy to get additional business and customer satisfaction ... But that did not happen ... I guess they have some tie up with Enviroguard and they are selling the warranty as a mandatory product .... Also they said that the car was perfect .. but even after asking muitple times the salesman never worried to inform that the car had Wheel alignment issues .. then I had to spend hundreds to align the wheel by myself .. I am not sure what it takes for a dealership to just align the wheels before doing the resale ...

Randy Marion Buick GMC responded to this review

February 28, 2014

I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your experience. The Enviroguard product that you speak of is a product that we pay to have applied to our vehicles, the fee that you pay is for the application of the product and not the warranty therefore we could not process a refund. The vehicle you purchased had been drastically discounted, we could not apply any further discounts. I will be contacting personally, you are also welcome to contact me at the number below. Kind Regards, Rhonda Horton Customer Relations Manager

Great Dealer!

by from Charlotte |

Have bought 3 vehicles over the past seven years at Randy Marion GMC. They are the best at sales and service. Thanks Randy Marion!

Fantastic Experience

by from Maiden NC |

I had a great experience recently with a purchase experience at Randy Marion Buick GMC Truck. My sales associate was fantastic, the management staff overwhelmingly accomidating, and the inventory and pricing was unmatched. I have three other family members in the last two years purchase cars there because of the service I received.