The Import Warehouse

The Import Warehouse

235 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203

Used 888-336-2992

A great deal for a great cause

Impressive honesty and ethics!

by from Billings, MT |

Ok, sit down when you read this for it is the truth. I purchased a 2010 Ford Edge that was in very nice shape. On my drive back to Montana I discovered a problem with the air conditioning. I had the Ford dealer in my hometown diagnose it and was stunned to find the fault was a $600 part that necessitated removing the entire dash at $900+ labor to install it. I e-mailed The Import Warehouse stating my disgust and was expecting the usual used car "caveat emptor," they could care less response. Robert's reply e-mail blew me away. They would cover the cost of fixing the vehicle if I would pay $400 of the estimated $1500+ cost, or buy the vehicle back for the original price I paid. I had already ordered the part from my Ford dealer so Robert said they would cover the labor. It took the Import Mechanics almost 2 days to install the part. I couldn't believe how courteous and honest they were. I have raced and worked on cars all my life and I know what is what, when it comes to the mechanical aspects of a vehicle, besides my Teutonic meticulousness about vehicles. I never before have written a review of a car dealer having in truth never been completely satisfied. But I cannot state enough how honest and ethically I was treated and how utterly pleased I was with their response to the problem. You cannot go wrong purchasing a car from The Import Warehouse or having it serviced at their shop The Import Mechanics. My esteemed thanks to Robert and Michael.

Import Warehouse-best car purchase experience

by from Boulder, CO |

I'm completely blown away! This was the BEST car purchase I've ever made!! I never imagined buying a car could be stress-free, but it was. There were no sales pitches to dodge, extra hidden fees or haggling negotiations. Not once did I feel manipulated. I actually had fun, learned a lot and felt supportive and inspired. At every turn, I received honest and direct guidance to help me select the best car to fit my needs with no pressure or impatience with my process. They have the lowest prices (I'd been searching for months) and a high class inventory of luxury cars that turn over quickly. They didn't have the color I wanted in stock but found it quickly and had it transported to Denver. I had issues with the car I was selling and they offered to inspect it, provide a car rental at an extremely low price. They are socially responsible and contribute $100 of your car purchase to a charity of your choice. My experience with the team was above and beyond my expectations. It's clear that their business model is based on more than just selling cars, they create relationships and give back to the community, which is inspiring to me. I will refer all my friends to IW and never buy a car anywhere else again.

Best Car Buying Experience EVER!

by from Denver, CO |

I can't say enough about my experience at Import Warehouse! I went in looking for a used Audi and they had a nice selection to choose from. I was greeted by JC and he was a pleasure to work with, absolutely no pressure! I found a great A6, negotiated a nice price and picked it up 2 days later. The entire process was so easy and stress free. I can't imagine buying a car anywhere else!

Quick to respond

by from Bozeman Montana |

Even though I did not end purchasing my car here they were very prompt to contact me and discuss their inventory Polite and courteous I would recommend at least checking them out Nate

How all car dealers should operate

by from Denver, CO |

I went to Import Warehouse to check out a car they received on a trade. JC is completely welcoming, non pressure and wants to work for the customer. The experience was so awesome, I wanted to buy the car just because I like the experience. However, the car was just too small for my needs and as they don't usually have those makes or models there wasn't an alternative purchase that could be arranged. I would go back and give Import Warehouse my business whenever it was a mutual deal. You feel like a partner in the transaction not just $$.

Best buying experience ever

by from Boulder, CO |

These guys are pros. If you get frustrated by in your face sales people, pushy environments, awkward discussions, and confusing "sticker prices" this place is for you. They have the best selection of pre-owned, luxury all-wheel drive imports in town. The service they provide is impeccable, and because you aren't paying for marble floors, huge lots, and espresso machines, you are getting the best deal on your vehicle. Financing was easy, the car is BEAUTIFUL, and I can't wait to shop there again. We saved 7k alone on our purchase vs. buying the same car with more mileage at a dealership...that included a 100k full warranty (optional)..although highly recommended if you have ever owned a German all wheel drive vehicle with turbo. TRY THIS PLACE, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Refreshing & Friendly Experience

by from Denver, CO |

The entire experience was fun, friendly staff, and a refreshing approach to the typical used car buying process. There was zero pressure, friendly and informative conversation and a nice indoor updated warehouse. All of the staff are car enthusiasts and many of the typical annoyances of buying a car are gone. The prices are on the cars, every vehicle comes with a 3 month warranty and quality extended warranties are available. They have a nice quality service shop nearby at prices significantly better than the dealer - making it cost effective, convenient, and they even offer free loaner bikes & cars for a small fee when your vehicle is getting serviced. Quality staff, quality cars and overall enjoyable experience. Definitely would recommend if you're looking for a late model audi, bmw, volvo, and similar.

Great Dealer

by from Denver, CO |

This is a great no-preasure dealer. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. They have a cool old warehouse showroom where most of their cars are stored indoors. Their prices are not great but they are fair and they do appear to only carry well cared for and maintained vehicles. We bought a 2005 Audi Avant from them and it was a great experience. We even got a "new car" walk through to show us how everything works. I've only seen that once and that was when I bought a new car. I would definitely buy from them again and recommend them to friends.

Good Dealership

by from La Junta, CO |

I was treated well and the buying experience was done in a no pressure environment. They have a nice selection of imports that I was interested in shopping for, mostly BMW's, Audi's and Volvo's. The facility is indoors, which is nice in inclement weather and is one of the coolest showrooms that I've been in. Overall, a good experience and I will shop there again for my next car.