The Import Warehouse

New 888-960-9376
Used 888-471-0490

Quick to respond

by from Bozeman Montana |

Even though I did not end purchasing my car here they were very prompt to contact me and discuss their inventory Polite and courteous I would recommend at least checking them out Nate

How all car dealers should operate

by from Denver, CO |

I went to Import Warehouse to check out a car they received on a trade. JC is completely welcoming, non pressure and wants to work for the customer. The experience was so awesome, I wanted to buy the car just because I like the experience. However, the car was just too small for my needs and as they don't usually have those makes or models there wasn't an alternative purchase that could be arranged. I would go back and give Import Warehouse my business whenever it was a mutual deal. You feel like a partner in the transaction not just $$.

Best buying experience ever

by from Boulder, CO |

These guys are pros. If you get frustrated by in your face sales people, pushy environments, awkward discussions, and confusing "sticker prices" this place is for you. They have the best selection of pre-owned, luxury all-wheel drive imports in town. The service they provide is impeccable, and because you aren't paying for marble floors, huge lots, and espresso machines, you are getting the best deal on your vehicle. Financing was easy, the car is BEAUTIFUL, and I can't wait to shop there again. We saved 7k alone on our purchase vs. buying the same car with more mileage at a dealership...that included a 100k full warranty (optional)..although highly recommended if you have ever owned a German all wheel drive vehicle with turbo. TRY THIS PLACE, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Refreshing & Friendly Experience

by from Denver, CO |

The entire experience was fun, friendly staff, and a refreshing approach to the typical used car buying process. There was zero pressure, friendly and informative conversation and a nice indoor updated warehouse. All of the staff are car enthusiasts and many of the typical annoyances of buying a car are gone. The prices are on the cars, every vehicle comes with a 3 month warranty and quality extended warranties are available. They have a nice quality service shop nearby at prices significantly better than the dealer - making it cost effective, convenient, and they even offer free loaner bikes & cars for a small fee when your vehicle is getting serviced. Quality staff, quality cars and overall enjoyable experience. Definitely would recommend if you're looking for a late model audi, bmw, volvo, and similar.

Great Dealer

by from Denver, CO |

This is a great no-preasure dealer. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. They have a cool old warehouse showroom where most of their cars are stored indoors. Their prices are not great but they are fair and they do appear to only carry well cared for and maintained vehicles. We bought a 2005 Audi Avant from them and it was a great experience. We even got a "new car" walk through to show us how everything works. I've only seen that once and that was when I bought a new car. I would definitely buy from them again and recommend them to friends.

Good Dealership

by from La Junta, CO |

I was treated well and the buying experience was done in a no pressure environment. They have a nice selection of imports that I was interested in shopping for, mostly BMW's, Audi's and Volvo's. The facility is indoors, which is nice in inclement weather and is one of the coolest showrooms that I've been in. Overall, a good experience and I will shop there again for my next car.