Toyota of Greenville

2686 Laurens Rd, Greenville, SC 29607

New 877-806-1722 New 877-806-1722
Used 877-805-3539 Used 877-805-3539
Service 877-822-3137 Service 877-822-3137

Come See Us For a Worry Free Experience!

My First Used Car Purchase

by from Greenville, SC |

This was my first ever experience with purchasing a car, I was on a deadline, and I was terrified. I worked with Joel in Used Cars and he was fantastic. I got to test drive everything I had researched on the Toyota Greenville website beforehand. It was all very relaxed and supportive. Thank you so much!

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience for Toyota of Greenville. We are so happy to know that Joel made your first car buying experience easy and relaxed! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. David Ossi, General Manager, 864-990-3271.

Highlander from Lyle @ Toyota of Greenville

by from Greenville, SC |

Bought a Highlander from Lyle Weed last month and he couldn't have made the process smoother or simpler. He was very knowledgeable and straight forward. I would recommend buying a car from him to anybody.

January 22, 2016

John, Thank you for your positive review of Toyota of Greenville. I am very pleased to hear that Lyle made the car purchasing process a smooth one. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Michael O'Leary, General Manager

2nd Vehicle Purchase

by from Travelers Rest, SC |

I bought a new Tundra from Lyle Weed in December and traded in my old one. Lyle did an excellent job with explaining everything to me and being proactive in getting the process completed in a timely manner. He answered all of my questions and concerns and called me back a couple weeks later to help with another question I had. Excellent salesman and the excellent dealership. Everyone I dealt with that evening was very professional. This was my 2nd vehicle I purchased from Toyota of Greenville and I highly recommend coming here for your next purchase. Thanks again Lyle.

January 22, 2016

Joe, Thank you for leaving a positive review of Toyota of Greenville. Customer service is paramount, so I am happy to hear that Lyle did an excellent job and answered all of your questions. We appreciate your business and if you need anything in the future, please make sure to let us know. Michael O'Leary, General Manager

Great deal on Toyota Tacoma, best of 20 dealers

by from Asheville, NC |

These people (especially Lyle Weed, the lead salesperson on the deal and Smitty, the sales manager) really did right by me. I called over 20 dealerships trying to find someone who would honor the deal advertised by southeast Toyota finance during Toyotathon, and felt like I was in a nightmare of bait and switch with other dealers. This was the place where they were open and honest with me over the phone, and then the deal when I showed up ended up being what they told me. Lyle even went further and helped me connect the audio system of the truck with my phone and followed up to make sure everything was OK. A+, #1 service, don't waste your time with other dealers and go to them.

January 20, 2016

Sean, We at Toyota of Greenville appreciate your positive review of our dealership. I am very pleased to hear that Lyle and Smitty were open and honest with you. Thank you for your business! Michael O'Leary, General Manager

Recall service at Toyota of greenville sc

by from Greenville Sc |

Took my Toyota Tacoma into Toyota of Greenville for recall service. I also requested a oil change and to check on another issue I was having. Was told about 4-5 hours but "would call when completed". 8 hours and 45 mins later I called. Girl who answered said "I don't know where your car is." On hold for 10 mins she comes back and says it's ready. We get to pick up the truck and the oil had not been changed and the other issue had not even been looked at or addressed! This was a Saturday and there was no manager to be found. I called two times and left messages on the following Monday with no response. Driving the truck Monday evening one of the lights that was "reset" due to a recall came back on and is now blinking and also the check engine light is now on, which was not before! My husband called this am and spoke to someone and I have to spend yet another day with my truck at the dealership to do the things that should have been done when they had my truck for 8 hours and 45 mins. Moral of this story..... Take your service buisness to another Toyota dealership!

December 13, 2015

Ashley, thank you for your review of our dealership. I apologize for any frustration you have experienced. I would like to discuss this matter with you in further detail, if you would contact me at your convenience. Michael O'Leary, General Manager, 864-416-7994

Would never buy another car here!!

by from Raleigh, Nc |

Let me just start by saying I would NEVER buy or recommend anyone to this dealer. To start there was a plug in the sidewall of the right rear tire that was pointed out. They refused to replace it or knock the money off for a new one. They were fully aware of us driving from Raleigh North Carolina to purchase this vehicle from them and was more than happy to send us down the road with that. The vehicle was not in good cosmetic condition and smelled of smoke. There was no offer to do anything about that as well. Like I said it was a nightmare. People like that are why car dealers have a bad name! I wish there was a lower rating!

November 12, 2015

Richard, Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of our dealership. I take pride in my team and we always want to exceed the expectations of our customers because you are our top priority, therefore I am so sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I would like to speak with you about your recent visit and hopefully regain your trust back. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Shea Gramling, Service Manager, 864-469-4225

Wonderful experience!

by from Reidville, SC |

I had an amazing experience, I found the car I was looking for and Steve Jenkins made the negotiation proccess a piece a cake. He stayed late the day I first went to check the car and actually went on his day off to personally show me the new technology on my brand new car. I was going pre-approved by my credit union but Jay Torres went the extra mile and got me the same rate and hassle free. This 2 guys made the car shopping experience so simple for me!

October 30, 2015

Diana, Thank you for your positive review of Toyota of Greenville. I am very pleased to hear that Steve made the process a piece of cake and that Jay went the extra mile for you. Thank you for your business. David Ossi, General Manager

Great service experience everytime

by from Greenville SC |

Santiago The Service Tech is great at his job and actually seems to enjoy helping customers He explains any extra work or service fully so there is no surprises at the end. He is an asset to Toyota of Greenville and the reason that I still have my vehicle serviced there .

October 6, 2015

Thank you for your positive review of Toyota of Greenville. We appreciate your business and I am glad that Santiago explains extra work and seems to enjoy helping customers. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further automotive assistance. David Ossi, General Manager, 864-416-7994

5000 mile service

by from Fountain Inn, SC |

I arrived at 7:10 am for a 7:15 appointment. The shuttle had me back to work by 7:20. The cars was ready at 9:30. I called the shuttle at 10:00 to pick me up, the shuttle got here at 10:03. When I picked the car up, it sparkling clean inside and out. The service rep (Ken) was friendly and courtieous. My salesman, drove my car to the front and I was back to work by 10:30. It just don't get better than that!

August 5, 2015

Ken, We at Toyota of Greenville appreciate your positive review of our dealership. I am very pleased to hear that my team was able to provide you with quick and efficient service. Thank you for your business! David Ossi, General Manager, 864-416-7994

Great Service

by from Fountain Inn SC |

overall great experience and the service adviser Jim was very helpful and knowledgeable. He did a great job keeping me updated on the progress of the repairs and also explained the overall assessment of the vehicle and what additional repairs may be needed in the near future...well done.

July 22, 2015

Andy, Thank you for your positive review of Toyota of Greenville. I am very pleased to hear that Jim in our service department did a great job of keeping you updated and explaining the assessment of the vehicle. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. David Ossi, General Manager, 864-416-7994