Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM

New 888-289-2301
Used 877-280-3166
Service 888-283-2093

Please call and ask for our Internet Department

Great Service. No High Pressure.

by from Reisterstown MD |

After months of car shopping I purchased a Jeep Patriot from Don White's. Everyone that I had contact with was great. Very mannerly, attentive, and listened to what I was hoping to purchase.

What a waste of my time

by from Middle river Maryland |

I doing my search online,then I saw the truck I like and the price is listed ,but when I went to the dealership and did the trade in process , the y show me a different price of the truck that I like and they told me that's it maybe I can make an offer, in my opinion that's a false advertisement , beware. Before you go to this dealership make sure the price is right so you don't waste your time.

Be wary of the sales process

by from Reisterstown, MD. |

After searching the internet for a new truck, I decided t give Don White's a try after being a customer of Heritage for many years. I had seen an advertised price on the internet and traveled over to look at the vehicle. Jason met me in the parking lot and was very helpful in locating the vehicle. Due to snow, I decided to come back the next day to test drive it and discuss terms. After the normal sales pitch, Jason returned with the sales manager, Nick. Again I got the "this is the best I could do" even though the price was considerably more than the advertised internet price. After some discussion, Nick said "I can see that you are not ready to bite the bullet and buy a truck" in an insulting and insolent manner. Really? Why was I there then? I had my checkbook ready but was totally turned off by his comments. I left without a truck. Jason called me back the next day and apologized and I again gave him the figure I could afford. The truck that I was told no possible way to had suddenly become available at my price point. I returned on Saturday and consummated the deal. Bill in the business office was extremely helpful with the financing. and a small mistake in the paperwork. I had mentioned to him the incident with Nick and how I had overheard one of the other sales managers telling a customer at the other end of the showroom "So you are calling me a liar"?. Bill addressed this issue right away but I feel that their sales managers need to learn how to talk with potential customers. I will not go back to White's for this reason although Jason Price (the salesman) was fine to deal with.

Got a deal done when other dealerships couldn't

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was doing some idle research when I discovered my current vehicle had an incident in its history of which I was unaware. Since it was going to be out of warranty coverage soon, I became more motivated to get into a new vehicle. I worked at quite a few dealerships but was unable to work out a deal that fit my needs and budget. Two separate Heritage locations as well as Jones and Musselman's spent a lot of time working on trying to get a sale, but none could get to the monthly payment I needed, mostly due to low offers on my trade and financing that was not low enough. The vehicle sale price at the dealerships was similar, though only Jones and Don White's had enough inventory of the Journey to even come close. Where Don White's did best, was in offering more for my trade, as well as being more aggressive in shopping my credit for financing. Jones came close, but instead of putting in more legwork to find me the credit I needed, they asked me to check with some credit unions and other banks. With my work and parenting schedule, I did not have the time to do so. Don White's on the other hand, did a lot of contact over the internet, allowing much of the preliminaries to get done ahead of time, so that when we went to the dealer, we knew we were really close on the deal and managed to get the numbers to work. There were very few issues, with one being the lack of satellite radio on the vehicle delivered. We test drove one but did not like the color and the one we settled on had just come off the truck and still had its packing materials so we did not drive it. Scott, our salesperson went over the functions of the Sirius XM system, only to discover after delivery that our vehicle did not have it. The dealership also forgot to give us our registration necessitating an extra trip back to the dealership. Those were annoyances, but not major ones, and the lack of satellite radio was not something we were looking for really. Kudos to Scott and Buddy for following up and making it right by offering to top off my tank next time I was in the area. I would have preferred not to have had any issues, but I can respect a dealership that admits a mistake and takes effort to mitigate its impact. This is our second car from Don White's and the buying experience was much better than 14 years ago, in addition to being better than most experiences at any dealer.

Not much help after the car I wanted was sold.

by from Western Maryland |

I contacted this dealership about a fantastic deal / certain car on cars.com, and they were quick to respond. I advised that I was located out of town (45 miles away), and wanted to make sure that I could buy the car before I made the trip. Unfortunately, as soon as I made plans to meet the salesman, they called and told me the car was sold. I checked their stock on line and found another (similar) car available, but it was about $3,500 higher, and they were not even willing to talk about a possible discount over the phone. Although they advised that they would help me find a similar car from another Chrysler dealership, they eventually blew me off. I doubt the deal they were advertising on cars.com even existed; it was probably a ploy to get sales traffic. I'm giving this dealership a "fair" rating, only because I can't be sure of their motivations. Not happy at all with this experience.

Car purchase 2014

by from Maryland |

Was very pleased with the purchased of a 2014 Dodge Challenger for my son. He talked to the salesman and they worked on a great deal for a 2013, but my son decided on a 2014 the rebate was higher on the 2013, so what they did was got him an even lower interest rate for the 2014 to balance out the payment so that it would stay in the same range. Overall we were very very pleased with the transaction and I would recommned Don White to anyone who is looking into purchasing a vehicle. I have purchased over 10 cars in my lifetime 8 were new, my motto is if a dealership is really trying to sell you a car they will give you a good deal. Don White is one of those dealership. (EXCELLENT)

The car-buying experience you want to have!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I went to Don White?s to buy a Chrysler 300. The staff introduced me to Rob Marsteller, who patiently worked with me as he introduced me to all the features of the various models and through 2 test drives. I decided on one particular model, and when we went to take care of the paperwork, he explained to me the benefits of buying the car new as opposed to getting it used, and in doing my own evaluation, I had to agree with him. A car is the second most valuable investment a person will make in their lifetime, and I?m glad Rob was patient with me while I took many variables into consideration. They even worked with me on the price. There are some key things people look for when buying a car: the specs, the features and amenities, the fuel-economy and cost of ownership. But there is one even more important thing; how the car makes you FEEL when you drive it. And I left that Don White?s Dealership feeling on top of the world in my new 2014 Chrysler 300! Again, a very special thanks to Rob Marsteller for a great buying experience while helping me through buying my first new car!

Great sales staff

by from Westminster |

Recently bought a new Dodge Durango and Tony McClusker was our salesman and he was wonderful,he went over and beyond to help us find the one we wanted. I highly recommend the dealership and the friendliness of everyone there,We were treated with respect and kindness from the sales staff.

Nice facility. Very courteous and helpful staff

by from Street, maryland |

Very nice dealership. Nice selection of vehicles. All staff were very friendly and courteous. Process did not take long at all. Process moved right along. Would definitely buy another vehicle here.

enjoyed the buying experience. Pleased with my car

by from Fallston MD |

my salesperson, Justin Taylor, did a fine job of working through the negotiation process. He has a sympathetic demeanor, that creates a cordial atmosphere. I am telling my friends that I am very satisfied.

Great experience

by from Butler |

Great experience buying a car the other day, Scott B made it simple and was out on the road with my new Grand Cherokee before I knew it. Gave me great advice and was informative answering all my questions. Go see this guy!