Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM

New 888-289-2301
Used 877-280-3166
Service 888-283-2093

Please call and ask for our Internet Department

Got a deal done when other dealerships couldn't

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was doing some idle research when I discovered my current vehicle had an incident in its history of which I was unaware. Since it was going to be out of warranty coverage soon, I became more motivated to get into a new vehicle. I worked at quite a few dealerships but was unable to work out a deal that fit my needs and budget. Two separate Heritage locations as well as Jones and Musselman's spent a lot of time working on trying to get a sale, but none could get to the monthly payment I needed, mostly due to low offers on my trade and financing that was not low enough. The vehicle sale price at the dealerships was similar, though only Jones and Don White's had enough inventory of the Journey to even come close. Where Don White's did best, was in offering more for my trade, as well as being more aggressive in shopping my credit for financing. Jones came close, but instead of putting in more legwork to find me the credit I needed, they asked me to check with some credit unions and other banks. With my work and parenting schedule, I did not have the time to do so. Don White's on the other hand, did a lot of contact over the internet, allowing much of the preliminaries to get done ahead of time, so that when we went to the dealer, we knew we were really close on the deal and managed to get the numbers to work. There were very few issues, with one being the lack of satellite radio on the vehicle delivered. We test drove one but did not like the color and the one we settled on had just come off the truck and still had its packing materials so we did not drive it. Scott, our salesperson went over the functions of the Sirius XM system, only to discover after delivery that our vehicle did not have it. The dealership also forgot to give us our registration necessitating an extra trip back to the dealership. Those were annoyances, but not major ones, and the lack of satellite radio was not something we were looking for really. Kudos to Scott and Buddy for following up and making it right by offering to top off my tank next time I was in the area. I would have preferred not to have had any issues, but I can respect a dealership that admits a mistake and takes effort to mitigate its impact. This is our second car from Don White's and the buying experience was much better than 14 years ago, in addition to being better than most experiences at any dealer.

excellent experience

by from baltimor,md |

i found a ford expedition online and called the dealership. Tom Bowman contacted me and set up an appointment. when i arrived the truck was ready for the test drive. about 2 hours later i was driving home. Everybody was helpful throughout the whole experience. would definitely recommend this dealership.

EXTREMELY satisfied!!!!

by from Baltimore, md |

We just purchased our first van and had an excellent experience with don white in Timonium. After months of searching with very specific requirements and price they surpassed all of that and were so easy to deal with. Our salesman Bradlee was a pleasure to work with. He wasn't pushy he truly wanted us to get the right car within our budget. The staff and service department were all wonderful, professional and umderstanding when it came to repairs and pricing. We would highly recommend don whites, best place out of all our car buying experiences! We love our van and feel that we received the optimal customer service.

Very satisfied

by from Charlotte NC |

Purchased a 2012 Ford Escape with very low mileage in early August 2014. Found the dealership and car through the internet (was looking for a specific car - color, mileage etc). Called and talked to Anthony who was very helpful. I am from out of town and was passing through Baltimore. Anthony had the car ready to look at and test drive when I arrived. The price was very reasonable, the car was in excellent condition with any minor concerns (a very small ding in the hood) pointed out without having to ask. Drove the car home (400 miles) without incident (as one would expect, but you never know). We've had it now for almost two weeks and are very pleased. They offer lifetime oil changes and tire rotation which I will not be able to take advantage of as I'm too far away, but it made me feel more comfortable that they plan to have a relationship with me and the car I purchased. I will definitely recommend them and consider them for my next car.

Jeep Commander

by from Parkton |

Just bought a 2006 Jeep Commander from Neil S. a very low presher salesmen. I recamend him. I am not shore about the others.

Quick & Easy

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

Very quick and easy purchase. I locked-in a price through email and came in to make the purchase. Agreed on a trade value for my current car, and was offered financing below what I had secured for myself. I had a somewhat unusual trade request because I wanted to keep some items from my old car, and have them moved to my new car. The dealership was very accommodating. This was my third purchase from Don White's, and the easiet purchase to date.

Quality service

by from Gwynn Oak, Maryland |

Don Whites had amazing service. I walked in and bought my car in two hours. Salesman Sean asked me what I wanted and delivered it the next day. All you need is the money and credit. Don Whites will handle the rest.

Outstanding Deal on 2014

by from Laurel, MD |

My 2009 Ford Focus was totalled. I spent a week researching vehicles, safety ratings, price and interest rates. I was ready to throw the towel in when I found a 2014 Dodge Avenger at Don White's. This vehicle was the right price, color and had all the features I wanted. I was afraid to email the dealer to request additional information; for fear of being told it was unavailable. However, I decided to step out on faith and send the email. I received a follow up phone msg. I returned the phone call at 9:03 pm and was ready to leave a voice message; when I heard a voice... The gentleman assisted me although, the young lady had just left. I received another phone call the next morning from Ms. Anderson. Although, Bob White's is approx 41 miles away. i decided to schedule an appointment. I have no regrets the entire staff was professional, patient, and beat my interest rate from NFCU. I was really impressed with the degree of professionalism that Mr. Scott Bachman demonstrated, therefore,I decided to purchase the Avenger. I highly recommend Bob White's to all Veteran's, Marines, Department of Defense employees and their friends and family. I did not regret neither making my decision to give them a chance nor making the trip to Timonium. Semper Fi!

Very Good Experience

by from Baltimore MD |

Salesman Scott Bachman made the whole process enjoyable. Couldnt have been happier with the whole deal from salesman to sales managers and finance guys. They were great

What a waste of my time

by from Middle river Maryland |

I doing my search online,then I saw the truck I like and the price is listed ,but when I went to the dealership and did the trade in process , the y show me a different price of the truck that I like and they told me that's it maybe I can make an offer, in my opinion that's a false advertisement , beware. Before you go to this dealership make sure the price is right so you don't waste your time.

Be wary of the sales process

by from Reisterstown, MD. |

After searching the internet for a new truck, I decided t give Don White's a try after being a customer of Heritage for many years. I had seen an advertised price on the internet and traveled over to look at the vehicle. Jason met me in the parking lot and was very helpful in locating the vehicle. Due to snow, I decided to come back the next day to test drive it and discuss terms. After the normal sales pitch, Jason returned with the sales manager, Nick. Again I got the "this is the best I could do" even though the price was considerably more than the advertised internet price. After some discussion, Nick said "I can see that you are not ready to bite the bullet and buy a truck" in an insulting and insolent manner. Really? Why was I there then? I had my checkbook ready but was totally turned off by his comments. I left without a truck. Jason called me back the next day and apologized and I again gave him the figure I could afford. The truck that I was told no possible way to had suddenly become available at my price point. I returned on Saturday and consummated the deal. Bill in the business office was extremely helpful with the financing. and a small mistake in the paperwork. I had mentioned to him the incident with Nick and how I had overheard one of the other sales managers telling a customer at the other end of the showroom "So you are calling me a liar"?. Bill addressed this issue right away but I feel that their sales managers need to learn how to talk with potential customers. I will not go back to White's for this reason although Jason Price (the salesman) was fine to deal with.