Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM

New 888-289-2301
Used 877-280-3166
Service 888-283-2093

Please call and ask for our Internet Department

Great Service. No High Pressure.

by from Reisterstown MD |

After months of car shopping I purchased a Jeep Patriot from Don White's. Everyone that I had contact with was great. Very mannerly, attentive, and listened to what I was hoping to purchase.

Not much help after the car I wanted was sold.

by from Western Maryland |

I contacted this dealership about a fantastic deal / certain car on cars.com, and they were quick to respond. I advised that I was located out of town (45 miles away), and wanted to make sure that I could buy the car before I made the trip. Unfortunately, as soon as I made plans to meet the salesman, they called and told me the car was sold. I checked their stock on line and found another (similar) car available, but it was about $3,500 higher, and they were not even willing to talk about a possible discount over the phone. Although they advised that they would help me find a similar car from another Chrysler dealership, they eventually blew me off. I doubt the deal they were advertising on cars.com even existed; it was probably a ploy to get sales traffic. I'm giving this dealership a "fair" rating, only because I can't be sure of their motivations. Not happy at all with this experience.

Car purchase 2014

by from Maryland |

Was very pleased with the purchased of a 2014 Dodge Challenger for my son. He talked to the salesman and they worked on a great deal for a 2013, but my son decided on a 2014 the rebate was higher on the 2013, so what they did was got him an even lower interest rate for the 2014 to balance out the payment so that it would stay in the same range. Overall we were very very pleased with the transaction and I would recommned Don White to anyone who is looking into purchasing a vehicle. I have purchased over 10 cars in my lifetime 8 were new, my motto is if a dealership is really trying to sell you a car they will give you a good deal. Don White is one of those dealership. (EXCELLENT)

The car-buying experience you want to have!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I went to Don White?s to buy a Chrysler 300. The staff introduced me to Rob Marsteller, who patiently worked with me as he introduced me to all the features of the various models and through 2 test drives. I decided on one particular model, and when we went to take care of the paperwork, he explained to me the benefits of buying the car new as opposed to getting it used, and in doing my own evaluation, I had to agree with him. A car is the second most valuable investment a person will make in their lifetime, and I?m glad Rob was patient with me while I took many variables into consideration. They even worked with me on the price. There are some key things people look for when buying a car: the specs, the features and amenities, the fuel-economy and cost of ownership. But there is one even more important thing; how the car makes you FEEL when you drive it. And I left that Don White?s Dealership feeling on top of the world in my new 2014 Chrysler 300! Again, a very special thanks to Rob Marsteller for a great buying experience while helping me through buying my first new car!

Great sales staff

by from Westminster |

Recently bought a new Dodge Durango and Tony McClusker was our salesman and he was wonderful,he went over and beyond to help us find the one we wanted. I highly recommend the dealership and the friendliness of everyone there,We were treated with respect and kindness from the sales staff.

Nice facility. Very courteous and helpful staff

by from Street, maryland |

Very nice dealership. Nice selection of vehicles. All staff were very friendly and courteous. Process did not take long at all. Process moved right along. Would definitely buy another vehicle here.

enjoyed the buying experience. Pleased with my car

by from Fallston MD |

my salesperson, Justin Taylor, did a fine job of working through the negotiation process. He has a sympathetic demeanor, that creates a cordial atmosphere. I am telling my friends that I am very satisfied.

Great experience

by from Butler |

Great experience buying a car the other day, Scott B made it simple and was out on the road with my new Grand Cherokee before I knew it. Gave me great advice and was informative answering all my questions. Go see this guy!

Great buying experience at Don White's

by from Lutherville, Md |

Outstanding service, have bought three Jeeps from Justin in the last 6 months. Would not go anywhere else. Very happy with our experiences.

Be cautious - Remember, you have a choice!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Negotiated a deal with a sales person who couldn't be present for the signing, so he passed it on to another person to fill in. Second sales person had no idea what was negotiated and started with a different price than the first, and was advertised. Moved on to telling me to "leave off" some information on a rebate qualifier, so that I could "technically" qualify, even though he knew I didn't. Stuck around to hear more, only to be told I'd have to provide additional false information on a college degree (was told to get someone to write me a letter saying I was about to graduate) to qualify. If you're the type of person with no ethics or integrity, this dealer is perfect - they can get into a new car by lying to Chrysler to get you more cash allowances/rebates. If you have any sense of honesty, you'll be throwing up after 10 minutes.