Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM

New 888-289-2301
Used 877-280-3166
Service 888-283-2093

Please call and ask for our Internet Department

Be cautious - Remember, you have a choice!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Negotiated a deal with a sales person who couldn't be present for the signing, so he passed it on to another person to fill in. Second sales person had no idea what was negotiated and started with a different price than the first, and was advertised. Moved on to telling me to "leave off" some information on a rebate qualifier, so that I could "technically" qualify, even though he knew I didn't. Stuck around to hear more, only to be told I'd have to provide additional false information on a college degree (was told to get someone to write me a letter saying I was about to graduate) to qualify. If you're the type of person with no ethics or integrity, this dealer is perfect - they can get into a new car by lying to Chrysler to get you more cash allowances/rebates. If you have any sense of honesty, you'll be throwing up after 10 minutes.

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from Baltimore, MD |

First real experience leasing a vehicle and Sean was great. Excellent follow through and got a very good deal for me.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Glen Burnie, Md |

My wife and I recently purchased a new SUV from here. The overall process was very pleasant thanks to the salesman, Sean Fitzpatrick. Sean was very knowledgeable, friendly and took his time explaining all of the "ins and outs" of the SUV. He never once acted aggresive or "pushy" just to make a sale. Sean displayed honesty and took customer service to a whole new level. The rest of the staff we interacted with were also pleasant, helpful and professional. If you are looking to buy a car, I highly recommend contacting Sean Fitzpatrick at Don White's Timonium.

Awful service

by from Towson, md |

I bought my jeep wrangler less then two year ago. It has developed the death shake. I took it in for service. They charged me to even look at it then would not fix it coming up with a bunch of excuses. They lost my keys then tried to just shoo me away. Not even willing to explain to me why it was not covered under my warranty. They will be hearing more from me. Awful do not buy or go there for anything

Good Experience

by from Edgewater, maryland |

Overall one of the easier buying experiences I have had.

POOR QUALITY DEALERSHIP

by from springfield VA |

A waste of time...Can't make a purchase on something they can't find on the lot!!!!! my goodness TWO weeks later the website STILL has the car listed for sale (now knowing IT'S NOT THERE) such a shame- the employees have NO CLUE what cars are available yet THEY are the ones SELLING the cars!!! Save face and take your business elsewhere.

Don't believe their online prices!!!!!

by from Lewisburg, pa |

Don't believe any of their "online prices" they all total bs and you only get that price if you qualify for 18 different rebates. Do not buy from these scumbags trying to screw you out of cash.

Great Service, curtious staff, great facilty

by from cokeysville,md |

The staff was very helpful and they took care of my car in a timely manner.

leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!

by from baltimore md |

I just wanted more information about a used chrysler town and county. My husband and I were a few weeks out from buying one and wanted more information about why the one was traded in with such low miles. Since contacting this dealer I have received numerous calls from several different people, they are worse than telemarketors! When Im ready Ill buy a car! But not from this place!

Best Experience Around!!!

by from Dover, DE |

Don Whites Timonium was probably the friendliest dealership that I have ever been to over my short years of purchasing vehicles. I spoke with their online team to get me the best deal on a brand new Journey that no dealership in Delaware even attempted to touch. From the time I spent on the phone, internet or in person my family and I were treated as such. Don Whites team treated us so good and we were in a out of there in about 1 1/2 - 2 hours from start to finish. I cannot comment on quality of repairs because I haven't had to make repairs yet, but if it is anything like the experience we had at purchasing it will be a pleasant one. The facilities were spotless, Don White really does treat his customers like family and I would truly recommend them to anyone looking for the best deal and some of the best people to deal with.