Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM

Service 888-283-2093

Please call and ask for our Internet Department

Dishonest service

by from New Customer |

I was given a price over the phone regarding an Internet deal. Once I drove to the dealer, they changed the price. After much negotiating, we agreed on a new price, but when I went to sign the final papers the price was over $3000 more than what we had agreed! We had to walk out several times for them to come close to honoring their word. Then I asked to cancel a service contract a couple of days later, and it took months of emails and phone calls for anyone to get back to me. I never again will shop there.

Great Buying Experience

by from Severn, MD |

I had been thinking about trading my SUV for a new one for several months. I visited Don Whites and spoke with Sean Fitzpatrick. He was helpful, patient, and not at all pushing even after I changed my mind. I contacted him 4 months later ready to proceed. He made the process pleasant, short, and painless. I arrived to the paperwork ready to sign and my new truck washed and parked out front. Now that's how you sale and buy a vehicle. Thanks for a great buying experience.

Great Buying Experience

by from Sparks, MD |

We had an excellent, top notch sales experience at Don Whites in Timonium! Sean Fitzpatrick and the entire sales team made our experience well worth the trip! Great trade in values and eager to make a deal work for us! We love our new Jeep Wrangler!

Great experience.Friendly staff

by from Baltimore,MD |

I recently purchased a 2007 Toyota Camry from Don White's and am very pleased with the purchase.My salesperson was Tony M who was friendly and knowledgable about the car. The entire staff made the buying process less stressfull. Jeff B helped me expedite the paperwork so that the vehicle pick up went smooth.

Service Dept.

by from Sparks, MD |

I recently took my Journey in for a service repair. Everyone was so professional and helpful. They found the problem quickly and I was on the road again.

Great deal on a new Jeep!

by from Parkville, MD |

Got the best deal I could get. I had 5 offers from dealers in the area and don white's had the best price of them all. I got a quote from the internet from all of the dealers. All prices were slightly misleading however people at don white's told me that prior to coming in. (I wasted 4 hours at another dealership as they failed to tell me about certain rebates that I had to qualify for) Overall great experience. Salesman was very nice, showed me everything on the jeep and was very knowledgeable about the overall product. will recommend to anyone else

New 2012 Challenger

by from Hagerstown, maryland |

I recently went to Don Whites and bought a 2012 Challenger. I had a great experiance and the salesman Rob helped me get the deal that I needed to make my monthly payment. Customer service was great and so was the buying process. I only gave a 3 on the overall Facilities because they are in a remodle right now. I HIGHLY recomend giving them a shout and look see if you are in the market for a new vehicle.

Good salesman, crappy business practice

by from Burtonsville, MD |

Attempted to buy a used car from their lot recently. The saleman, Hani, was very new but very refreshing. He did everything in his power to get me into the car I wanted and was very knowlegable and friendly the whole time. In the end, there were repairs that needed to be made on the vehicle that they were unable to fix for me and keep the price the same, so I walked on the deal, but I would recommend Hani to anyone looking for an honest salesman. Sadly, it was obvious that the rest of the salesmen in the dealership made fun of him for being new and foreign. I hope Hani finds a better place to work sometime soon with co workers that appreciate him. He is a good salesman and deserves better. Ps. A week later and the truck they refused to fix for me is still sitting on the lot. A few minor repairs and they could have had a sale! Oh well. Also, took vehicle to mechanic to have it inspected when i was thinking of buying it and the car had no gas in it! I had to put $5 in the tank just to get it back to the dealership. Not good business practice at all.

Great Dealer

by from Finksburg, Maryland |

Purchased a Chrysler 200 Limited new, had a couple scratches that they fixed, I worked with Sean Fitzgerald very nice, friendly, and honest. Mike the sales manager gave us a great prce and financing. Overall a great dealership. I will buy every car from them.

Don White's Timonium Chrysler Jeep Dodge and RAM responded to this review

February 29, 2012

From all of us at Don White's Timonium: Thank you for the great review and we appreciate your business. A happy Customer makes Don White's happy! :)

Good experience

by from Baltimore, MD |

The person that I worked with, Tony, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the car I bought. The facilities were clean and everyone seemed nice. They were very fair with my trade in and I have been very happy with the car I purchased. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good used car.