Big O Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 877-672-4294

Under the Big American Flag on the Motormile

Thanks Big O Dodge

by from Kennesaw, Georgia |

Thanks to Big O Dodge we not only have the exact Jeep we had been searching weeks for but we got a great deal as well. We drove from Kennesaw Georgia to get ours. It will be worth the trip for you as well. Just speak with Josh Moore and he will work to get you in the car you want at a great price.

February 2, 2015

Thank you once again for the business Russell!!!

The Greatest experience i have ever had.

by from Florida |

First off, I would just like to thank Big O Dodge and Chris James for the greatest car buying experience I have ever had. Not only was it painless, but it saved me money. I live in Florida and needless to say i didn't know if this was going to be an easy process. After talking with Chris there was no doubt in my mind that i had made the right decision. Not only did he give me an amazing deal, He delivered the truck i purchased directly to my doorstep. I would highly recommend Big O Dodge and look forward to purchasing all my vehicles from them in the future. If you are looking for a great deal, call my buddy Chris James, he is the man. Thank you guys for all you did.

July 13, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and your purchase! Welcome to the Big O Family!!!

Best Dealership in America

by from Gray Court, SC |

Rick Parsons went above and beyond for me to get my in my 2015 Dodge Journey! Also, everyone I come in contact with at the dealership were very friendly! And the newly renovated showroom looks great! Thanks Big O!!

Best car purchase ever!

by from Greenville, SC |

Bought a new truck from John. Very easy to deal with and no high pressure. Awesome truck and awesome salesman! Thanks John

Great car buying experience

by from Greenville SC |

Recently purchased a new truck from Dale Caris. He was extremely knowledgeable, polite, professional and helpful. Really made the whole experience wonderful. Told him what I was looking for in a new truck and he found exactly what I was looking for and I got an amazing deal. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, I would definitely recommend going to Big O Dodge and asking for Dale.

Pleasantly surprised

by from Anderson, SC |

For some people, car buying is a terrible experience. I am one of those people. But the experience at Big O was great. My sales person, Dale Caris, was respectful, understanding, patient and courteous. He understood my needs and I ended up with exactly what I wanted at a fantastic deal. So if you are heading over to Big O, make sure to ask for Dale.

Amazing customer service!

by from Charleston, SC |

Big O Dodge is the BEST! By far the easiest vehicle purchase I've ever made and well worth the drive from Charleston. Thomas from Internet Sales arranged everything over the phone, I just had to sign and drive. I'll be sending all my friends and family - you've made a customer for life, Big O Dodge!!

July 11, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and your business and welcome to the Big O Family!!!

Wonderful experience

by from Greenville, SC |

Sales associate, Dale Caris, was very professional and courteous. Made my car buying experience exceptional. Fair, honest and gives you a great deal! Will be a repeat customer.

July 12, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for your business and welcome to the Big O Family!!!

Ike Traylor,a salesman that treats you like family

by from Carteret,NJ |

It was hard enough to find the "perfect" truck, but to find it at a dealership 13 hrs away was stressful....that is, until I spoke with Ike Traylor at BIG O Dodge. He was friendly and genuine from the beginning. Didn't try to sell me anything, just answered my questions and treated me as if I were friends for years. Took all the anxiety out of buying a truck so far away and really walked me through the whole process. He was available whenever I had questions, which was often. There was never any talk of leaving a deposit or pressure of any kind to "lock up" the vehicle. He was up front about everything and took me at my word from the first time we spoke. Being from Jersey let me tell you, that doesn't happen much up here at all. Us northerners are not trusting by nature....Ike and the BIG O have loyal customers from here on out and my friends and family know all about him. Ike hasn't sold his last truck/car to this family, that much I can tell you.

July 9, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! Thank you for your purchase and welcome to the Big O Family!

Beyond pleased!

by from Anderson, SC |

Rick parsons is an amazing salesman he did not try to sell me anything that i wasnt interested in he was not pushy or anything. Very laid back and extrememly helpful. Def a man with a plan! ;) who knows what he is doing!! Instead he helped me find EXACTLY to the T what I was looking for!! And helped me get a great price.he also was able to get my payments in the price range I wanted. He made sure he was able to help me out in every way possible. I did not walk away dissapointed . He did a great job in keeping me posted on the status of my new dodge ram 1500 sports package which had to be brought to the dealership from GA. ASK for RICK!!! Would recommend to anyone! And will hopefully ( a long long time from now) haha be purchasing my next vehicle from here :)))

July 8, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words! Thank you also for your purchase and welcome to the Big O Family!!!

Great Communications and Follow-up

by from Atlanta, GA |

Super nice dealership with a great sales staff. I made the deal over the phone and drove up from Atlanta to pick up my car. Though there was some issues with the "additional features" that were part of the deal, the dealership kept to their sales promise and delivered. Thanks Ike Taylor!

July 7, 2015

Thank you once again for your purchase and welcome to the Big O Family!!!