Big O Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

New 877-519-4777
Used 877-289-3060
Service 877-672-4294

Under the Big American Flag on the Motormile

Great and fast transaction on my new purchase!!!

by from Greenville, SC |

I was looking for a preowned SUV with third row. I called in and spoke with someone who gave me the rundown of the used car inventory. I went in the next day and was in and out with a breeze. I am beyond satisfied with the service that I received. I also received my 1st oil change for free. Just got that done like a week ago. I want to thank all of the people who helped me at Big O. When it's time to trade, I will return and hopefully get my dream car... Yes, a brand new Dodge Charger! Thanks again.... I recommend you guys to anyone!

Worst Buying Experience I've Ever Experienced

by from Greenville, SC |

Absolutely the worst dealership we have ever had the mistake of doing business with. My partner purchased a 2013 Dodge Dart 1.4L Turbo new off the lot. Within a month the car was into the shop 3 times for transmission updates. About two months after purchasing the Dart the transmission started acting up terribly. After explaining the problem multiple times to Big O Dodge nothing was fixed. The transmission is terribly jerky and sometimes will not accelerate even when you have the pedal to the floor, or our favorite, you barely touch it and the Dart will redline. Big O Dodge kept giving us back a broken car, giving us a runaround, and is overall just an extremely unprofessional, unhelpful dealership. After the Dart was dropped off yesterday "fixed" (for a third time for transmission problems and failures) we decided to take it for a drive. Backing out of the parking spot where the dealer dropped it off, the oil pressure light came on and the automatic transmission stalled out, check engine light on and all. Upon calling Big O Dodge they gave us a run around claiming the car was fine and that there was nothing they could do. I went to take the car down to the store again last night, as it seemed to have magically straightened itself out and Big O Dodge assuring us that it was "perfectly fine" and as I pulled out onto a busy road I put the petal to the floor just to have all power lost and no acceleration. Once it finally got back up onto its feet the car began lurching back and forth during acceleration. Big O Dodge basically gave us an "F Off" so we took the car down to another dealership with only 6,000 miles and a service record the size of a small novel, and have now purchased a new Volkswagen Jetta. I do not recommend anyone purchase a Dodge Dart as you will see on review sites that they are nothing but problems, but my point is, no matter what you're in the market for, do not make the mistake of buying it at Big O Dodge. Learn from my mistake. Thankfully now all of this is over and we are in a nicer, more reliable car with a dealership that actually puts customers first.

July 20, 2014

Hello Nathaniel Cantrell, as I stated before we pride ourselves on customer service, and we're very sorry you feel less than satisfied with the experience you had here at Big O. I understand you are upset with the vehicle you purchased from Big O and agree that the manufacturing issues of mechanically built items are never good to have to deal with. Keep in mind that we have been family owned and operated for over 31+ years for a reason and I have been here for almost 9 of those years myself and would love to do anything I can to change your mind about how you feel about us. My name is Josh Moore and I am the Internet Manager and would love to chat anytime about your situation. Thank you once again for the feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the near future. My number is 864-288-5000 if you would like to chat. Have a blessed day.

Bad customer service

by from Simpsonville SC |

Bad experience today at Big O Dodge. After trying to work a deal on a used 2006 dodge truck yesterday I did some research on price and came back with an offer. I told the sales guy I just wanted a yes or no for the offer I was making. Instead he came back from the sales managers office and showed me my invoice that w... See More

May 11, 2014

Hello Blake, Once again, I am sorry you had this situation happen today but from my understanding we were thousands away and we do shred customer info to protect your personal information. If you would like to discuss this further with me you can call me at 864-288-5000. Josh Moore-Internet Manager.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Hartwell, GA |

Nathaniel Hart was such a personable and if you can believe it an honest salesman. He tried so hard to get us exactly what we wont under our terms not there's. I would suggest anyone to go see him and see what he can do for you.

July 18, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!!!

Love my new Dodge Durango! Highly recommend!

by from Spartanburg, South Carolina |

Awesome experience! I recently purchased a 2014 Dodge Durango Limited from Big O Dodge after test driving several mid size SUVs at other dealerships/brand. The entire process was smooth and easy - I was in and out in a record 2 hours! After locating the make/model/color at Big O, I contacted Josh Moore, internet manager, to schedule a test drive at 3:45 pm. He introduced me to Rick, who was kind enough to pull the car off the showroom floor. Rick was polite, respectful and friendly, in addition to being knowledegeable about the car and the supplier discount eligibility. I told Rick I was interested in purchasing the vehicle but I had a commitment to be somewhere at 6pm. The negotiation process was simple and fast, without the typically dealer games. The staff flew through the signing and financing and I was able to drive away with my new Durange a few minutes after 6 pm. Both Jake Odum and Josh Moore came by to say thank you, which was a nice touch. Highly recommend Big O Dodge and will use them for any future car purchases!

November 20, 2013

Thank you once again for your purchase!!! It was such a pleasure meeting you and we are glad you are now part of the Big O Family for Life!!!

Redeemed

by from Greenville SC |

Okay I'm back and I must say that Big O Dodge redeemed themselves. They pulled my SUV to the back and took a look at it while I waited (I must say the waiting room was nice. Free wi-fi so I was able to play candy crush while I waited). They figured out what was wrong with the sunroof and they also realized the air condition wasn't blowing out cool air. They completed the work on it (no cost to me) and returned it to me. Josh was very concerned about me being upset (he actually called me while I was in the parking lot trying to leave). They were pretty quick about resolving the matter. I did find out that they will solve problems.

September 3, 2013

Thank you for allowing us to resolve the issue at hand and make another customer very happy with their overall experience with our dealership! Hope you enjoy your new vehicle and thank you once again for your business!!!

Very untruthful

by from Greenville, SC |

I decided to visit the Big O Dodge car lot on my quest to purchase an used SUV. The sales person whom Approached me was Eric Peoples. I ended up purchasing a GMC Yukon. I drove The SUV a day before Giving them the check for it. Before Handing them the check I noticed something was wrong with The sunroof. I Brought it to Eric's attention. He assured me the Service department would take care of it and He would let them know. When I brought it back 2 Weeks later (my First day off) Eric Told me He was Busy because it was the end of the Month. (Not. Too sure. What that had to. Do with the service department). So I asked him when Should I bring it back he told me Saturday At 730. I did just that. Only problem is the service Department Don't open until 8 On Saturday and they only do brakes and oil changes. Needlessly to say I had to bring it back on Monday. When I got here on Monday everybody was Clueless to what was Going On. Eric never told the Service department about any of the Conversations that took place Between us. I requested not speak with eric but The used car manager. Instead of the manager Coming out to speak with me he sends Eric Out the one I have the problem With. Now Eric Tells me that I have Had The Car For 2 months and its Nothing They can do about it. As Nicely as i could at This point tells him I've only had the car for 2 weeks and this is Something He Said he Would take care of. So he runs not the service department To get them To try and look at it. I still haven't spoke With The Used Car Manager because he Has Brushed Me Off. So. I go back To the Desk And ask The reception to call him Again she was like. He Didn't come Over because I told him. She calls him again. When He gets to me and I'm telling him what's going on. He looks at me ( first eye contact he has made with me) and Says so You're just trying to tell me you have a problem with Eric. I told him i have a Problem With lairs. Oh Did i mention In The middle Of me talking to him he tells me to hold on and walks off To give some keys to someone of a Used car that wasn't on The lot yet. I'm Not sure how this is going to end As Of right Now they are Looking at my SUV As I wait in The waiting room. Typing a review....... So unhappy. I would have gotten better Treatment from a small mom and pop Used car lot......

September 3, 2013

Hello and thank you for the feedback. My name is Josh Moore and I am the Internet/BDC Manager here at Big O and would love to hear more about your most recent experience with us. Please feel free to call me at 864-288-5000 to discuss this so we can figure out this situation. I am looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Thank you!

awesome

by from augusta ga |

awesome positive experience.... car ordered and delivered no hassle, no BS... best price....I highly rec to ANYONE looking for a purchase.... Im in and out of cars and got lot of experience with different dealers etc... I PROMISE Im going back....

August 27, 2013

Thank you so much for the great feedback!!!

Big O Dodge - Outstanding Job!!!

by from Spartanburg, SC |

Ike was the man! He listened to my situation, understoof my needs and concerns, worked with multiple banks to get me a good deal and made it happen! The entire team at Big O Dodge were right on top of their game and I have already refferred two others since then, not to include that this will be the place my 18 year old son buys his next car. Thank you! Rob Wall

August 11, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!!!

Great Dealership

by from Hazel Green, Al |

If you're looking to buy a new or used vehicle, then I recommend that you go Big O Dodge in Greenville, S.C. The have an awesome selection of autos and a very friendly and helpful staff. Ask for Ike and your needs and concerns will be met. The staff is friendly and helpful, everyone I dealt with was great. I drove from Alabama to Greenville and I will do it again if I need another vehicle. So if your in the market for a car, do yourself a favor and try Big O Dodge, and ask for Ike.

August 9, 2013

Thank you for your great comments and support!!!

BEST vehicle purchase experience!!!!!

by from Greenville, SC |

If you want to have an easy and pleasurable vehicle purchase, ask for Ike Traylor. I live in Beaufort, SC and call around to multiple dealerships looking for the best deal. I dont care how far I have to drive, I am going where I get the best deal. I am VERY used to the usual dealership game of back and forth on a price and absolutely hate it. I called Big O Dodge and spoke with Ike, told him what I wanted and that I didnt want to play games. I was already pre-approved for a loan, knew exactly which vehicle I wanted and didn't want him to waste my time. I was totally expecting the usual round about saleman pitch and never got that from him!!! HE WAS AMAZING! Immediately got me the information I needed and on top of that I didnt even have to haggle with him on the price! I had done tons of research, had the USAA pricing and knew what I wanted to pay. He beat that price AND still had to deal with me changing my mind on the type of truck that I wanted. I had him build me 3 different trucks and give me prices on all of them, his responses were immediate and even called back when he stated he would. He even offered information to me on bulding the truck and getting more bang for my buck out of the options offered. After we ordered the truck, if I have a question, he emails or calls me back within 5 minutes! I cant portray enough that this was an awesome experience and I will definately be buying all my vehicles from him in the future. I have purchased 14 vehicles in 12 years, so I have been through this a few times and only wish that it was this easy every time. Thank you Ike!!!!!!!

August 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your nice feedback! It is great customers like you that keep us going!