Florida Fine Cars

1027 S. State Rd. 7, Hollywood, FL 33023

Used 866-512-4942

A Good Salesman Is Hard To Find

by from Tampa Bay, Florida |

I used this review section to find the name of a good salesman. I saw that Mark Feldman was mentioned several times so I called him directly. I found him easy going on the phone with absolutely no pressure. I told him what we were looking for and he called me back the very next day with a car. He got us approved for a loan in about 15 minutes at a great rate......this guy was amazing. We live in Tampa and unfortunately we were unable to get right down to Miami. Florida Fine Cars must be a very busy place because the car sold before we had a chance to make up our minds. If you snooze.........you lose. We missed out. Next time we will not wait. Mr. Feldman has called us several times with cars however we haven't yet found the one we really like. We are not in a hurry, and I know that Mark will find us one. Of special note is the fact that my wife, who is not in the habit of liking salesmen (any salesman) found Mr. Feldman to be very tolerable.......And believe me when I tell you........that is a miracle. If the car he finds us is half as good as his service we will have hit a car dealer home run. And no, this review makes it sound as if this guy was my cousin. I (we) wouldn't know him if he rang our front door. A good salesman is hard to find, but more importantly just remember what my wife said. In the grand scheme of things that is all that matters. See you soon Mr. Feldman................. Cordially,

Great service

by from Ft . Lauderdale |

Very easy approving process, didn't take weeks to get me in my Benz one day later I had pulled out the lot. The best prices on cars in South Florida. If you want a car with bad or good credit I highly recommend this place. Vito was my sales guy he made me feel welcomed and made sure I had the car of my dreams with little down.

my experience

by from North Lauderdale |

I am looking for a car for my daughter. I was looking around the car lot. I found the car that I wanted. However, no one came to serve me. A kind man was there helping his sister inlaw look for a car. He help me and stated that his friend is the manager. The man took me in to talk to the manager. The manager got a salesman to help. The care is a 07 accord. Drove the car and fell in love with it. However it had too many miles on it. I did not want to pay the price that was offered. I have cash to pay. The manager assisted after the price was not low enoght for me. However, I still did not want to pay the price that he gave. He stated that the dealer fees are cheaper than the taxes and tag. He was right. He attempted to work with me but the price just was not right for me as I still was not satisfied with the high millage. The sad part was no one took my name or number to contact me. the manager did give the the paperwork that he scribbled on to break down my options. the manager and salesman was kind. I wish things could have been different. I love the car.