RSM Honda

29961 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

Used 888-245-4890

Disorganized and not helpful

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

I wanted to purchase a Honda Pilot through Costco so this was the dealership they hooked me up with. Once they had my number they called me about two times a day for two weeks, and even after I had set up an appointment. Every time they called it was a different person asking is if I had made an appointment yet and asking what car I was interested in. At the end of the conversation they would always tell me to remember them when I come in. When I did go in for my appointment they were not expecting me and when I told them I had an appointment they didn't know what to do with that information. Once they finally found someone to talk to me I soon found out that they had no Pilots for me to look at or test drive. I left the dealership feeling very bummed and shocked at their customer service. For several days following my appointment I got several more phone calls (even after they assured me that my number had been removed from their records). This was very poor customer service and I do not recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealership.

September 28, 2012

We regret that your experience with our dealership did not leave you 100% satisfied. We feel that it is important to build long-lasting relationships with our customers, and we appreciate feedback like this so we can improve as a business. If you would like to contact us to discuss this issue we would appreciate the chance to try and mend your relationship with our dealership so that you may consider us in the future. We hope to hear from you. Sincerely, Rancho Santa Margarita Honda Management | jkarver@rsmhonda.net | 888.436.5385

Lying Dirtbags!!

by from San Diego, CA |

I just turned 20 and dont have alot of credit. I called this dealership extensively and spoke with their finance department. They told me to come on down and that they had already got me pre-approved through Honda Financial Services. They told me to bring my drivers license and proof aof insurance and down payment and I was all set. Well when I got their, they wanted pay stubs, proof of residence, and other bills in my name, which I didn't have on me (because nobody told me to bring them). Well long story short, they said I would have to come back the next day (as it was already 9:30 pm) and bring all the documents before I could take the car home. I explained that my father gave me a ride up there (over 100 miles....I live in San Diego) and they basically didnt care!!!!!

September 28, 2012

Jayson, customer satisfaction is our highest priority and we are disappointed that our service was unsatisfactory. We would like the chance to talk with you about this situation so that we may learn from this experience. We look forward to hearing from you so that we may improve our business and hopefully regain your trust. Sincerely, Rancho Santa Margarita Honda Management | jkarver@rsmhonda.net | 888.436.5385

Traveled 261 miles to look at a rust bucket !

by from Santa Margarita, CA |

A rust bucket from Minnesota. I traveled over 260 miles to look at a SUV I was told was in Excellent Condition. Everything underneath was rusted tight. Don't trust Anthony...

September 28, 2012

Noel, I apologize for your negative experience with our dealership. Customer service is our highest priority, and it is unacceptable that you were not 100% satisfied with your experience with our dealership. We are constantly striving to improve as a business, and I invite you to contact us directly so that we may come to an understanding about what happened. We look forward to hearing from you and improving our business. Sincerely, Rancho Santa Margarita Honda Management | jkarver@rsmhonda.net | 888.436.5385