RSM Honda

(1.0) 3 Reviews

29961 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

Traveled 261 miles to look at a rust bucket !

by from Santa Margarita, CA |

A rust bucket from Minnesota. I traveled over 260 miles to look at a SUV I was told was in Excellent Condition. Everything underneath was rusted tight. Don't trust Anthony...

Disorganized and not helpful

by from Aliso Viejo, CA |

I wanted to purchase a Honda Pilot through Costco so this was the dealership they hooked me up with. Once they had my number they called me about two times a day for two weeks, and even after I had set up an appointment. Every time they called it was a different person asking is if I had made an appointment yet and asking what car I was interested in. At the end of the conversation they would always tell me to remember them when I come in. When I did go in for my appointment they were not expecting me and when I told them I had an appointment they didn't know what to do with that information. Once they finally found someone to talk to me I soon found out that they had no Pilots for me to look at or test drive. I left the dealership feeling very bummed and shocked at their customer service. For several days following my appointment I got several more phone calls (even after they assured me that my number had been removed from their records). This was very poor customer service and I do not recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealership.

Lying Dirtbags!!

by from San Diego, CA |

I just turned 20 and dont have alot of credit. I called this dealership extensively and spoke with their finance department. They told me to come on down and that they had already got me pre-approved through Honda Financial Services. They told me to bring my drivers license and proof aof insurance and down payment and I was all set. Well when I got their, they wanted pay stubs, proof of residence, and other bills in my name, which I didn't have on me (because nobody told me to bring them). Well long story short, they said I would have to come back the next day (as it was already 9:30 pm) and bring all the documents before I could take the car home. I explained that my father gave me a ride up there (over 100 miles....I live in San Diego) and they basically didnt care!!!!!