AutoNation Nissan South Bay

14610 Hindry Ave, Hawthorne, CA 90250

New 877-668-3108
Used 877-668-3066
Service 866-274-9109

GO SEE CHARLIE! HE'S AWESOME!

by from SAN PEDRO, CA |

All I can say is that if you are looking to buy a new car... GO SEE CHARLIE FRANK!!!!! My wife and I went in to see Charlie and he was amazing! We didn't expect to walk out with a new car, but we did. Not only did he take care of everything, but he is the funniest person ever! We had the most pleasant experience and I would recommend Charlie to everyone looking to get a new car! He was awesome! Thanks Charlie!!!!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and review of Charlie. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

My new 2014 Nissan

by from Inglewood CA |

Well it was that time again I wanted a new car and I had something to trade in I went to AutoNation Nissan of South Bay great-looking place Wonderful selection well you know you can get that at most dealerships me I know my way around, I went to see these great guy, Charlie Frank He got me a great deal and I mean it, I know about this things This is my fifth new car in the last 20 years ( not Pre-Owned) so kissing up and cheap talk doesn't impress me anymore. You know what really impress me, is 3 things # 1-getting top dollars for my trade-in #2- A salesperson that it's Totally dedicated to customer satisfaction #3- after the deal is done and I have taken that new car home I still inspect customer Service That's second to none One week ago I got me a 2014 Nissan Sentra nicely loaded And I couldn't be any happier with the car and the price but more important The customer service You know Life is a journey And if you want to enjoy your ride Go see Charlie Frank Thanks.

great overall service

by from hawthorne CA |

The work done on my car was very good. Gary was very helpful to me in keeping me aware of what was going on with my car and when it would be ready to be picked up. Thank You so very much.

August 20, 2014

Arrietta, thank you for sharing your recent experience at AutoNation Nissan South Bay. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we're glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

Positive Car-Buying Experience

by from Playa Del Rey, CA |

Shahin was very responsive to my Nissan Altima preferences, and everyone at the dealership was quite helpful during the process.

Love my new car!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The customer service at Auto Nation Nissan was excellent! I definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car. They helped me get the exact car that I wanted. Joe and Joe were great! And I'm loving my new Nissan!

Azi kazemi is the best

by from Culver city CA |

Azi kazemi provide the most impressive, expeditious hassle free experience since I bought my first car in 1970! I did not have to bargain, there was no pressure and the follow up service delivery of the automobile was impeccable. I knew my prices prior to the visit and never owned a Nissan but they beat all the prices. They could not do enough for me to explain the costs and features as well as the service. There was no pressure for aftermarket items and the time spent explaining features was extraordinary. I highly recommend Azi kazemi ,very friendly and knowledgeable , Received a great deal on my new Nissan Azi Kazemi terrific every step of the way and helped us throughout the entire process.

Good Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Buying a used car was a bit scary for me, but the sales and financing people made it a pleasant experience. They make it very easy for people that are with credit unions. Love my Nissan! They had a good selection of cars. I would recommend coworkers and friends to Auto Nation!!

Mr & Mrs Leonard Willliams

by from Torrance, California |

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleasant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! excellent service & customer relations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Samuel Singh and Julian Lunos and Phong were so helpful and so friendly... they all were professional and made our visit to purchased a new vehicle the best ever.. Thank you guys and thank you Auto Nation Nissan. /Hawthorne for making us a continued happy customer of Nissan since 2003... and for life.... I love my new 2014 Nissan Altima... The features are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have kept us in the Nissan Family for 11 years and we are so thankfull. Leonard & Nancy Williams/Torrance, California

July 3, 2014

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff over the years, Nancy! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

mr. & mrs. leonard williams

by from Torrance, California |

My husband and I went to purchase a 2014 Nissan Altima on 6/22/14. We receive the best treatment from everyone. Especially Samuel Singh, Julian Lunos and Phong!, and Shawn they are all assets to Auto Nation Nissan. Phong and Shawn remembered my husband and I as soon as they saw us...That's great customer service to remember your customers. It was 2007 when we purchased our new Black 2007Nissan Maxima from the Torrance facility. My husband and I have had 6 Nissan vehicles since 2003 when we switched from Toyota. We have referred 12 people who actually purchased brand new vehicles from the Torrance location. I am truly enjoying my new 2014 Cayenne Red Nissan Altima... The feature in the SL model are fantastic. If you are in the market for a new/used vehicle you should come on down to Auto Nation Nissan/Hawthorne let them know Nancy Williams sent you......A truly satisfied customer of theirs.....

Car buying

by from Hawthrone CA |

Just bought an Nissan Altima everyone was very friendly & helpful they help me find a car that will fit my budget as well as my style for a really good price . My sales person Giovanni Sylvestre made this car buying experience an very pleasant occasion

I recommend this dealership.

by from Hawthorne, CA |

I went into your dealership looking for an used car and happily came out with a new 2013 Sentra. I have to say that Mr. Aldana was excellent sales person. He never gave up finding that perfect deal. The next person we dealt with was Mr. Phong in Finance. He also provided outstanding service. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the service I received at AutoNation Nissan.