Value Kia

6501 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153

Used 215-937-1000

TRANSMISSION FAILED NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!!!!!!!

by from PHILADELPHIA PA |

I purchase a brand new Kia Sorento 2011. The transmission went out not once but twice. The last time the transmission went out was on 6/3/2014 prior to that the transmission went out in 2012. My husband was driving when the the transmission failed. He had the car towed to Value Kia where we purchase the vehicle on 6/3/2014.As of 6/18/2014 my car is still sitting at the dealership not fixed. I have been without my vehicle for the last 3 weeks and they do not offer you a loaner car. The reason for the long wait according to the service department was that the 'transmission were on back order and they should be in on 6/16/14. Well its Wednesday 6/18/14 and the car has not been fixed. Prior to that the service dept said that the parts was suppose to be in on 6/11/14. It is always a different date each time.The service dept never follows up with us to give us a status, we have to call each time. When we do call we always have to follow up with 2 more calls because they are too busy to speak to anyone.Please I am busy as well. i do not have the time to call Value Kia twice or three times a week just to find out information on my car that I am still paying for plus I am inconvenience by not having a car to drive around in. I did call their corporate office to file a complaint and the regional manager at the office is looking into my case. I will never purchase a kia brand not will I ever deal with VALUE KIA again this is ridiculous!

TRANSMISSION FAILED NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!!!!!!!

by from PHILADELPHIA PA |

Awful Experience!!!!!

by from Horsham, PA |

My husband and I went there this morning certain we were going to make a deal, because we saw this one car on their website we really liked the price, mileage and year...anyway, I called in first because I didn't want to drive one hour and a half to get there and the car isn't there, so I called and the receptionist said (this were her exact words " If the car is on our website we have it here." Fine! We went there and the moment we got there we were greeted by a very nice sales man and he started off by saying all this great things about the dealership that they don't price the cars there, what they do is they work with the costumer to find a price of the car THEY WANT that will fit their budget (I thought it was strange but okay), so I told him what we were there for and guess what??? They did not have the freaking car!!!!!! However, they had a similar car, but the price wasn't listed(apparently they only have prices listed for the brand new cars - that's what the sales man said "huh??") Anyway, we looked at this other car and we were kind of interested, I kept asking for the price and it seemed to be a big deal for him to tell me...just so confusing...then he took us inside and we waited for a whole hour!!! just for him to get us the price...(craaazy)...but before even he told us the price he wanted us to sign a terms and condition that we agreed to purchase the car if they offered a good price, but on this agreement i didn't see the IF part, plus it was hand written by the sales man right in front of us...who does that???? the weirdest part is that the dealership is huge and seems to be a trustworthy place to buy a car, however, I am not buying a car with them...just too confusing and strange! Hated it!

by from Philadelphia,Pa |

This was a crazy experience. I woke up early this morning to be able to get ready to go to Value Kia I heard over heard on the radio. The advertisement stated no CREDIT CHECK. When I pulled on the lot I was met by a attractive sales women who introduced herself. We walked around to see what cars they had after a hour and half I saw a car I liked and we went inside to make a deal. I waited for about another hour doing nothing just waiting. The sales women return with a financier business guy and stated that if I turned my car into the bank I was dealing with my trade in. WAIT A MINUTE WHAT?. He wanted me to turn my car into my bank so I could buy a car from them. MOMMY I SEE A SCAM OR SOMETHING. I ask the financier guy what ever he is what are you talking about and he said this was the easiest way for me to get a low payment. WHATTTTT. anyway don't waste your time.

This place is the worst

by from willingboro nj |

the worst place I've ever bought a car from stay clear of this place once you buy your car if something happens the first day they don't know you smh

value Kia is a lie

by from Philadelphia pa |

I took my 02 lesabre there they told me I need 1500 for tax and tags which they said no money down ran my credit said I need a Co signer which they said no credit check and a car I work on was up for sell they try to say they just got it in I open the hood and show the guy my initial on the car they are a fraud they need to shut it down