Classic Buick GMC

1400 E Interstate 20, Arlington, TX 76018

New 888-340-2706
Used 877-472-7739
Service 877-438-4069

Experience the Classic Arlington difference!

Awesome and simple experience...

by from Arlington Tx |

Matt in used car sales sold me my used Denali truck. I have to say from the first phone call I made to the day I test drove the trucks I was interested in Matt made me feel like I was important to him and all my questions and concerns were addressed. I test drove three different vehicles with him on a very busy Saturday and not one time did he make me feel like I was putting him out. I took to heart all of his suggestions on what to purchase and drove away with a different vehicle then I originally was interested in package wise and found that I am ultimatly please beyond what I expected. Finance and delivery was very fast and efficient. Thank you all for a great buying experience. John F.

Classic Buick GMC is fantastic

by from fort worth |

I went on line to fine a chevy cruse and classic had just the one I was looking for. so I call up ROB HOLLAND who helped my family buy a truck two years ago, an told him about the car I wanted and ask could he help me us out. I gave him some info and he told me he would call me back in a hour. 30 min later he called and said I have some great news,........ That car now sits in my drive way, enough said.

Classic Buick GMC - follow up professionals!

by from Georgetown, TX |

I contacted Classic Buick GMC with an interest in one of their used GMC trucks and was contacted almost immediately by James Kilgore (internet sales). He called on a Saturday while I was out of town with a few suggestions based on my buying criteria. The recommendation didn't quite meet with exactly what I was looking for so we agreed to stay in touch on other options that might become available. A few days later James called with another suggestion that sounded really good so I am planning a trip to Arlington for a test drive at some point this week. Nice follow up James!

Good employees and service

by from Burleson, TX |

Very friendly. I was contacted right after I made an inquiry on a truck from their lot. They have a good staff and are very helpful. Haven't done business with them yet but I wouldn't mind.

Excellent Customer service

by from Joshua TX |

This was a wonderful car buying experience! Kelly Lancaster at the dealership had Stony Simon and Robert Vega bring the car to us. My husband is disabled so this was great. We got a great deal and it's the color I really wanted! Cars.com takes the hassle out of buying a car. Thank you everyone!

Used car buyer

by from Weatherford tx |

I spent a lot of time looking on internet for a ford expedition king ranch or limited. The way all dealers put them on is the same, it gets you to call and they get your Name and number, email. then a salesman goes and puts hands on vehicle They usually set in car or walk around it while answering your questions about Specifics. Yes the internet is full of generic info about trim levels, you would think It would be more specific with a vin number telling them exact. I wound up buying from another dealer but not because of this. The salesman i worked with was fair. Just price and specific unit i wanted. Even the limited i bought had 18 inch tires on all paperwork And 18 on all internet discriptions. But it was wearing 20 inch in person. They all have disclamers on their ads. Use as a guide. You have to put eyes on.

Awesome service

by from Edmond, OK |

We were visiting from out of state and our new to us used Enclave started having break problems. They fit us in the next day and had us out in 2 hours. It was just a low fluid but Carolyn was so nice and helpful. And she was so accommodating since she new we were stranded without our car. Plus she didn't even charged what she should have. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Great Team,friendly and not pushy ;)

by from Denton |

Walked in with my guards up not knowing they were not out to get me . They really cared about their costumers. Very pleasant experience with these people. I would strongly recommend KEN if anyone is out looking . He answered all of our questions honestly.. We felt comfortable with our decisions and left the place with a good feel about our purchase . I think Ken needs a new shelf for his coming trophy's . He is running out of space for them. That's to show you how good he is. Sadly, I cant remember the name of the guy that helped out with the paperwork but he was also a very kind gentleman. I would like to thank both of them for their help and honesty.

Worst experience ever! Be sure to go with a man!

by from West Monroe, LA |

The moment I walked up to front door, a group of men were being very rude and disrespectful to me! I should have had my husband with me! Then they tried to hide the filthy stained floor mats by turning them upside down hoping I wouldn't see them. They wouldn't work on me with the price, but I wanted that particular vehicle so I was willing to pay extra. So all I asked for in return was a tank of gas and floor mats..... They responded with a crazy look and said ABSOLUTY NOT! That's when I tried to call my husband for a private conversation and I was about to walk outside but the salesman left and gave me his office, but not two mins in the conversation the other man that had been lurking entered the office and just started listening to my conversation. Then they tried to both gang up on me spouting off this number and that. They must have thought i was an easy pray. I walked out and they could not have cared less. In fact they just told me to keep walking. The worst experience I have ever had! I'm still in shock! (By the way, I had a check in my purse already made out and they had already put temp tags on vehicle, so at that point they thought they had this sale in the bag, not to mention I flew in from another state!)

Classic Buick GMC responded to this review

September 16, 2013

I totally understand a dealership can be an intimidating place for someone who is unfamiliar with purchasing a used vehicle. We take great pride in the condition of our vehicles and take do everything within reason to make them as new as possible. Anytime your purchasing a 10 yr. old vehicle there will be some wear that most consumers would consider normal for a vehicle in relation to the age and the price. Most units of this age will have some wear that is beyond what can cosmetically be altered(the carpet seems to be the hardest hit areas of any vehicle). Because of the competitive nature of our industry we must advertise our best possible price online in order for customers to even place our units on their shopping lists. As a store we apologize if you were given the impression a large discount would be available to you when you arrived here to take delivery. As with any business if the sale does not make sense then you make a decision not to proceed. It is common to present consumers with data supporting the values of the vehicle in question as well as supplemental information including Carfax and vehicle in service history's in order for you to make an educated decision. We apologize if you felt intimidated when presented with data that supported the value and facts of the unit in question. Feel free to contact me if I can further explain our process of reconditioning and retail practices 817-375-3047

CLASSIC BUICK GMC

by from Dallas, Texas |

Matt Brown, and the whole used car sales was awesome when i bought my saturn, they made sure I felt important and appreciated the entire process. Best buying experience by far.

Patient, Compassionate, and caring service

by from Flower Mound, TX |

I was somewhat difficult to deal with and every associate I worked with was so kind and compassionate to me. I appreciate the time and efforts they made to make me feel comfortable.

Classic Buick GMC responded to this review

July 2, 2013

Thanks for the kind response we greatly appreciate your feedback.