Classic Buick GMC

1400 E Interstate 20, Arlington, TX 76018

New 888-340-2706 New 888-340-2706
Used 877-472-7739 Used 877-472-7739
Service 877-438-4069 Service 877-438-4069

Experience the Classic Arlington difference!

Excellent Experience

by from Roanoke, Texas |

Rob Holland made the entire buying experience worth it. He treated me as someone who was intelligent and was very honest. Truthfully, its not often that you can find an honest salesman who lays things bare as they are and not push you into a car. He'll definitely receive my business in the future.

December 27, 2015

Thank you very much for the kind words, we strive to make every experience positive and enjoyable.

Good Used Truck Buying Experience from Rob

by from Frisco, Tx |

Called ahead to make sure the 2012 Chevy LTZ Z71 was still available. Rob was very helpful from the start and helped make the shopping experience top notch. He was very knowledgeable and professional the whole way through. He even helped me get some extra keys and remotes programmed after the sale. Definitely ask for Rob if you are looking for one of their used vehicles.

Professional Dealership

by from Savannah, TX |

Very friendly dealership personnel. Nancy McCoy is a very experienced sales person. The sales managers, Chris and Kelly, were very personable. Professionally run dealership from the management, sales and service.

A+ BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Rendon,Texas |

After searching and researching for a long time.We purchased a Pre-Owned Buick Lucerne a month ago and our buying experience was great. Salesman Matt Brown was available to us from our first phone call. He was courteous, and put us at ease with absolutely no pressure, Very knowledgeable about the product and all our questions or concerns were answered without hesitation. The car was spotless and the service was topnotch. After the sale Matt has also been here to answer any question we have had. All of the employees we met were friendly and professional. We are very happy with our beautiful car and we think we got a good deal!

Buying a car

by from Arlington, TX |

It started off as me going to the official GMC website to see if I can get a great deal. I e-mailed what I was looking for and within five minutes I got a call from James, we spoke and met I came to the dealership and the rest is history. It was pleasant, fast, and I came out with exactly what I wanted.

Great experience!

by from Irving, TX |

I worked with Matt Brown. I put in an inquiry on Sunday, got a text, phone call and email from him first thing Monday morning. He was very willing to assist in any way possible. I called later on in the day very last minute asking if I can see the car, he said yes. I arrive at the dealership and it is pulled up out front waiting for me to view; I thought that was great. We immediately test drove the vehicle and went inside to get the application process started. Forms were filled out in 5-10 minutes and he directed us to the finance department, who got me approved in about an hour. The process was quick and easy! I am in love with my Ford Fusion Hybrid. I will recommend anyone to come see Matt at this fantastic dealership. Thanks guys!

December 28, 2015

Adrian thank you again for the opportunity to serve you we hope you enjoy the Hybrid. We will see you again when its time to upgrade.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!

by from Mansfield, Tx |

I had originally gone in to get a used camaro ss but Angelica(sales rep) let me know of good deals I could get with a truck and better financing. I ended up walking out with a brand new GMC Sierra Texas Edition and I LOVE IT! My parents have gotten many cars from Angelica and she will always have business from me and my family for such an amazing job that she does. I have recommended everyone that has asked me about my truck to go get a truck at Classic since the buying process is so easy with Angelica. Thanks Classic and most especially thanks Angelica for being the best!

Great Buying Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

I was looking for a Buick Enclave and had spent some considerable time researching it beforehand. When I saw that Classic had what appeared to be a good deal on one - I called and the gentlemen at Classic were responsive (as is often the case when a potential sale is to be made). They were upfront and honest with me, and when I had the opportunity to see the car - Matt Brown stayed late to make sure I could take a test drive. The vehicle was as advertised and Matt had great knowledge about the vehicle and the differences between it and other models and other brands. I enjoyed the experience and would buy from them again.

December 28, 2015

Bryce I hope your enjoying your Enclave, I know it will be the envy of all the neighbors! Thanks Again

MATT BROWN!! Internet Director

by from Houston Texas |

Friendly and passionate experience here at Classic Buick GMC. Matt took great care of my wife and I. Thank you and thanks for the new truck!

December 28, 2015

Jacob it was a pleasure helping you with your purchase. I hope the Nissan gives you years of good service thank you again for making the trip from Houston

Great Buying Experience

by from Monroe, LA |

Rob Holland was awesome to work with. I live in Monroe, LA and was looking for a used 4-runner for my son that was turning 16. We found one that sounded too good to be true but it was in Dallas. Rob was incredible to work with and made it a great experience for us. He went out of his way to get us detailed pictures of the vehicle since we were out of town and made himself available anytime, day or night. I usually dread the car buying experience but Rob was a real pleasure to work with. We drove over and they had us in and out of the dealership in less than 30 minutes. Thanks Rob. Wayne