Fairway Ford Subaru

2323 Laurens Rd, Greenville, SC 29607

New 877-582-8004
Used 855-244-0883
Service 855-627-5523

Third-generation family business on the Motor Mile in Greenville, "Where Customers Send Their Friends"

President Condustrial Inc.

by from Greenville, SC |

Morey is a great service manager and the techs do a wonderful job is taking care of all my vehicles.

Great experience buying a new Forester

by from Asheville, NC |

We bought a new Subaru Forester. The no haggle no negotiation policy was a relief, and the price was competitive. Our salesman Jeff was nice to work with. I would recommend Fairway for new car sales (can't comment on service or used car sales departments).

love Subaru! Love my service department!

by from Greenville, South Carolina |

I have a 2004 Subaru Forester. I love my car! And I love my local Subaru service department! Barry and Daniel are fabulous!they are supported by a knowledgeable and dedicated crew!

Repair

by from Greenville, South Carolina |

You did what I asked to be done within the time we had set. Every thing works as it should. Thanks. WNG.

Great service

by from Greenville, SC |

Great service and overall experience! Jason Price is awesome. Truly a fun, comfortable and easy experience.

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Caroline! We sincerely appreciate your business here with us at Fairway Ford Subaru, and we look forward to continuing to do business with you!

Excellent service visit

by from Greenville, SC |

Appointment was scheduled with little advance notice at a time that was very convenient for me. Jerry Tincher greeted me very promptly and in his usual very friendly and helpful manner. Service on my 2010 MKX was completed to my complete satisfaction in good time and as promised. Waiting room was comfortable and pleasant. Thank you.

Director of Professional Development

by from Gray Court, SC |

Everything was just fine! I scheduled an appointment and within the hour my car was serviced. No complaints.

June 26, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review, Sherry! We really appreciate your business and hope we can continue to be your one-stop shop for all your vehicle needs! Safe travels!

Service of my Subaru Forester

by from Greenwood, SC 29649 |

As always my Subaru gets the service it needs. The staff have always strived to fulfill my automotive needs. Daniel, Barry, and the new lady worked to ensure I was taken care of. I like the new renovations that have been made to the dealership. it looks much more user friendly.

They go the extra mile, literally

by from Piedmont, SC |

First, I must say that is always a pleasure to pull up in the carport. I always feel welcome even though I drive a compact car. Most people assume the bigger the car is, the more preferential treatment you receive as a customer. Sooooo NOT the case. Everyone is treated well. The waiting room was very comfortable and the restrooms are ALWAYS sparkling clean and fresh. This makes waiting more than bearable. The pick up service is exceptional. I have taken advantage of the shuttle service to go work out the local gym and even to go grab lunch. The service always exceeds my expectation and the staff that work there just seem to do those little extras "naturally." I cannot complain.

June 26, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Weslica! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great services. Clean facilities. Helpful staff!

by from Clemson, SC |

I had my Subaru serviced. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. My wait was short and pleasant. All my questions were answered to my satisfaction and even received help setting up my phone.