Steve White Volkswagen Audi

100 Duvall Drive, Greenville, SC 29607

New 888-412-2821
Used 888-412-5702
Service 888-270-9742

It's a Steve White Thing!

Steve White Audi -Great Buying Experience

by from Cumming GA |

I had been looking for a particular Audi A4 and found it at Steve White, We live 2 hours away and I found the team at Steve White very helpful and customer oriented. I got very quick accurate responses to my questions and basically bought the car online. I called and made an appointment to pick up the car and ran into the only problem. Saturday was very busy and it took almost 2 hours to complete a cash deal. Other than that, it was an enjoyable experience for someone who basically hates to buy a car. The entire sales team was very helpful and I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a new or used Audi.

Great Experience!

by from Jonesville, South Carolina |

Sales experience was fantastic! Sales team did not "pounce" the minute I drove on the lot. They waited a respectable amount of time before asking to help. Then they stood back and allowed me to look around. This is similar to what I have come to expect from "Euro" dealers. I have actually had my door opened by salespeople at other dealerships. The sales process was expeditious, accurate, and courteous. When returning for my 30 day follow-up and a software upgrade, the process was the same. My VW was returned with a fresh wash, vacuum, and mints on the dash. Very classy! By the way, I am a bit on the high energy side, so waiting in the service area is really not good for me. The available sales team entertained me for over an hour and did not try to make another sale, although they were aware my second car has some age and mileage. A great experience!

Service Department

by from Greenville, SC |

I've lived in Greenville for nearly two years now, and I have taken my Jetta there for service every time I need something. They are some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with when getting my car serviced. Everyone there is always very hospitable and does everything they can to make me feel at home there. Recently, I had my car in for an oil change, and the service writer came out from the work area and said that my drive belts would need to be replaced soon. I asked how long I had left until something critical happened, and without asking any more questions, she escorted me back to the work are to speak to the technician. He was also very kind and lifted the car up to show me how the drive belts were starting to fray. Always a good experience.

Pleasant experience

by from Tryon, NC |

This was my first experience with service at Steve White on our 2014 VW Tiguan, and I was very pleased. This was a 10,000 mile servicing which was done in the hour an a half estimated. The waiting area provided separate tables for those who wished to sit and read (as I did) or work on a laptop, as well as a general area with sofas and a large TV. Twice while I waited a staff member passed among the waiting customers offering snacks and bottled water -- very considerate. Then when my car was ready, I found it had been given a thorough wash and interior vacuum.

Awesome service!

by from Inman, SC |

The team at Steve White VW has consistantly provided excellent customer service to me since 2002. I am so proud to call Steve White VW - family!

Only place I will go

by from Greenville, SC |

Although I did not purchase my VW from them, Steve White is the only place I will take my car for service. Appointments are always when I want them, amenities while I wait are fantastic and of course the service is top notch. The staff is always very friendly and the work done is of the highest quality. They shoot you straight and always look out for the customer first. When the time comes for me to buy a new vehicle, this is where I will go.

Fast response!

by from Richmond, VA |

Quick review just on response alone but within five minutes of my inquiry I was phoned and texted by Erin. She was very helpful, informative and responsive.

Fantastic

by from Greenville, SC |

Purchased a used 2008 BMW and couldn't be happier. Great price, great service, great quality car. Would recommend to anyone.

The Best!

by from Alpharetta, Ga |

Steve White Volkswagen delivers an unbelievable car buying experience. Will Gillespie knows each car inside and out and really listens to your needs as he shows you what each car can do. I settled on a Jetta Sportswagen TDI and have been thrilled. The best part of buying a car from Steve White is how you are treated once you exit the dealership with your new car. From follow up phone calls and terrific service department, it is very clear that they truly value my business. I have become a customer for life. Not many dealerships can deliver the way Steve White does.

Superior Customer Service from Purchase to Service

by from Greenville, SC |

Years ago, I purchased a VW Jetta as my first ever new car for myself. I had shopped around other dealerships for other models and went with the Jetta. Its been so long, I don't remember the Sales Reps name, but he was an excellent communicator. I remember this because, I dealt with another Sales Rep at a different dealership and remember leaving the other Rep a follow-up voicemail about my interest in a certain car, to which he never responded. I went to Steve White, was sold on the Jetta and became a happy customer. By the way, the other Sales Rep called me back and asked if I was ready to purchase. I told him, I've already purchased a vehicle, to which he responded, what model and why. I said the Jetta, because its an excellent car and that "you didn't return my voicemail." When driving a car for several years and logging in thousands of miles you are going to have to get the car serviced. Well, as much as it pains me to pay for my car to get serviced, I've been glad to use Steve White's Service Department. The facilities are nice, they have snacks, drinks and a pleasant area to get work done. The Service team communicates well, with what they are doing to the car and why it needs to be done. I've also noticed that they generally give you a service completion estimated time and many times are finished well before the stated time. I'll continue to be a customer and look forward to upgrading to an Audi in the future and I'll continue to recommend Steve White VW to my family and friends.

Rude and Unsatisfied

by from Asheville, NC |

Buying a car from Steve White was a wonderful experience. The salesman I worked with was not pushy or overbearing. As a teen he was a true help and made the process very easy. Although, there were promises that were made and have not been followed through with such as, "there will always be a loaner car provided and making appointments will be quick and easy". The sad truth is that they are a typical dealership who tells lies to help you buy the car. As a young adult I expect promises to be fulfilled and for the people I am speaking with over the phone to not treat me as a child. I believe that this is not too much to ask for. My Passat had a recall on the transmission and trying to get it fixed has been a hassle. A recall is not my problem nor anyone who has bought a car but Volkswagen and the car dealerships problem. I would appreciate someone who is proactive to help me who does not speak to me as if I have done something wrong. I did not receive this type of service at Steve White. They have now lost my business. I will no longer take my car to be fixed there. The shame in the situation is that I was willing to drive 2 hours to have it fixed there because I was so satisfied with service in the beginning. Steve White should truly consider employing someone in their service department who is more inviting and understanding. If they are willing to make promises they should also be fulfilled. I will never buy a car from Steve White again. Also, I feel that I should mention that not only is my car new but under warranty and I gave this dealership my business, thousands of dollars, and they should be more willing to provide service. It is also a shame that grown man is so willing to speak so poorly to a woman.