Steve White Volkswagen Audi

100 Duvall Drive, Greenville, SC 29607

New 888-412-2821
Used 888-412-5702
Service 888-270-9742

It's a Steve White Thing!

Steve White Audi -Great Buying Experience

by from Cumming GA |

I had been looking for a particular Audi A4 and found it at Steve White, We live 2 hours away and I found the team at Steve White very helpful and customer oriented. I got very quick accurate responses to my questions and basically bought the car online. I called and made an appointment to pick up the car and ran into the only problem. Saturday was very busy and it took almost 2 hours to complete a cash deal. Other than that, it was an enjoyable experience for someone who basically hates to buy a car. The entire sales team was very helpful and I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a new or used Audi.

Red C30

by from Wilkesboro, NC |

I did not purchase but they were excellent in telling me about the car and following up for any questions.

Everything Just Right

by from Anderson, SC |

From the time I arrived to the time I left, I was treated like a guest with several different people checking to make sure I didn't need anything-The service people were friendly and got the job done right on schedule as they have both times that I have been there-Ranny from Anderson

Steve White VW is the model for modern dealerships

by from Landrum SC |

I first came to know Steve White through its service department, when our son and his family needed work on their VW station wagon about 5 years ago, while visiting over the holidays. The service department was prompt, responsive, and complete in its work. When my last lease was up, I went back to Steve White first,and leased my 2013 Passat TDI. The process was friendly, smooth, and accommodating, resulting in a new car for me. I have since that time referred 2 others for the Passat TDI, and will continue to do so. Transparent pricing, friendly service, and a comfortable waiting room make service less of a burden (its never a pleasure wherever you go).This is a fine dealership.

Great Maintenance Service

by from Greer, SC |

Called in to get an oil change for my VW. Would have been $70 but the lady who booked me was kind enough to let me know I was eligible for VW's free 30k maintenance. Free oil change plus other services? I was satisfied before I even got on the lot. The dealership is very clean and welcoming, everyone inside is very friendly, maintenance tech was helpful, and the free shuttle service was particularly useful. They finished about an hour before they said they would be, so quick work as well. I'll definitely be coming back for my maintenance needs. Should I decide to buy a VW or Audi in the future, I'll look to Steve White first.

Tom D.

by from Hendersonville, NC |

We purchased a new 2013 Passat TDI from Steve White VW 2 years ago and have taken the car in for each scheduled maintenance since that time. The purchase experience was outstanding as we received a great price and dealt with extremely friendly and competent sales staff. Our experiences with personnel in the service department have been very pleasant as well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a fair price and outstanding customer service.

Great Experience!

by from Jonesville, South Carolina |

Sales experience was fantastic! Sales team did not "pounce" the minute I drove on the lot. They waited a respectable amount of time before asking to help. Then they stood back and allowed me to look around. This is similar to what I have come to expect from "Euro" dealers. I have actually had my door opened by salespeople at other dealerships. The sales process was expeditious, accurate, and courteous. When returning for my 30 day follow-up and a software upgrade, the process was the same. My VW was returned with a fresh wash, vacuum, and mints on the dash. Very classy! By the way, I am a bit on the high energy side, so waiting in the service area is really not good for me. The available sales team entertained me for over an hour and did not try to make another sale, although they were aware my second car has some age and mileage. A great experience!

Service Department

by from Greenville, SC |

I've lived in Greenville for nearly two years now, and I have taken my Jetta there for service every time I need something. They are some of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with when getting my car serviced. Everyone there is always very hospitable and does everything they can to make me feel at home there. Recently, I had my car in for an oil change, and the service writer came out from the work area and said that my drive belts would need to be replaced soon. I asked how long I had left until something critical happened, and without asking any more questions, she escorted me back to the work are to speak to the technician. He was also very kind and lifted the car up to show me how the drive belts were starting to fray. Always a good experience.

Pleasant experience

by from Tryon, NC |

This was my first experience with service at Steve White on our 2014 VW Tiguan, and I was very pleased. This was a 10,000 mile servicing which was done in the hour an a half estimated. The waiting area provided separate tables for those who wished to sit and read (as I did) or work on a laptop, as well as a general area with sofas and a large TV. Twice while I waited a staff member passed among the waiting customers offering snacks and bottled water -- very considerate. Then when my car was ready, I found it had been given a thorough wash and interior vacuum.

Awesome service!

by from Inman, SC |

The team at Steve White VW has consistantly provided excellent customer service to me since 2002. I am so proud to call Steve White VW - family!

Only place I will go

by from Greenville, SC |

Although I did not purchase my VW from them, Steve White is the only place I will take my car for service. Appointments are always when I want them, amenities while I wait are fantastic and of course the service is top notch. The staff is always very friendly and the work done is of the highest quality. They shoot you straight and always look out for the customer first. When the time comes for me to buy a new vehicle, this is where I will go.