John Finger Mazda

Service 877-438-9204 Service 877-438-9204

Where Car Buying is Effortless

Very Happy Customer

by from Greenville SC |

My wife and I went to this dealership looking for a Minita, the sales rep Tim Bagwell was the most proffersonal person I have ever dealt with. We found the car that we liked and Tim did everything he could do to help us get the car. The fiance department was very good also. If you are looking for a new or used Mazda I would recomand you go there and ask for Tim, you will not be dissapointed.

May 8, 2015

Dave and Sharon, Thank you for your 5 star review. We are so happy you love your new car and were happy with your experience.

Never contacted me

by from Spartanburg, S.C. |

I wrote asking them about a specific vehicle. Never got any response at all.

G6 buying experience

by from Greenville, SC |

Great car buying experience and great group of guys. They will get you riding in no time. Richard my salesman was very good.

Amazing

by from Greenville, SC |

I had no credit because I just turned 18, and everywhere else I went turned me down. I called Tim and he set me up with a 2013 Hyundai Elantra with only 25,000 miles. The car was practically brand new. They're amazing!!

May 4, 2015

Tijuana, Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you had a pleasant experience with John Finger Mazda and Tim. We are glad you are enjoying your new car!

A new Mazda 3

by from Seneca, SC |

I recently purchased my second Mazda from John Finger Mazda, a 2014 Mazda 3 Hatchback, s Grand Touring with the Technology Package. Just like last year, when my wife purchased a new CX-5 from John Finger, the process was painless and hassle free. I had been in the market for several months, and the choice was between a BMW 3 Series and the Mazda 3. The Mazda 3 won on price, value, features, gas mileage, and styling. The Mazda 3 I was looking for was apparently somewhat hard to find, as few dealers within a 200 mile radius had what I was looking for. I contacted Brandon Price at Finger and told him just what I was looking for; he responded back that he had exactly what I wanted and that it had just reached port. Brandon stated that he would call me as soon as the car came in. In about a week, he did call and I immediately went to see the car. It had 7 miles on it and was fresh off the transporter. I did a short test drive and was satisfied that this was the car I wanted. Brandon honored the price he quoted me and all that was left was the trade-in. He gave me a fair price for the trade, and Mazda financing was competitive with what I had already secured. In less than 90 minutes from the time I drove in, I was leaving in my new Mazda 3. All in all a great experience.

June 13, 2014

Jack, Thank you for your review and for once again shopping with us. We are glad you are happy with your purchase. Thank you, Amy

Great Experience

by from Greer, SC |

Brandon did a great job with me, made the process very easy, answered emails completely and promptly. I was able to ask questions about various trim packages and get quotes on prices and options, so I could carefully consider the choices. When new incintives opened, he notified me. I've been visiting this dealership for a while, and have had cars serviced here and now purchased a car here. I have never been less than fully satisfied with my experience.

Always Satisfying

by from Greenville, SC |

I bought a car from them in 2005 and the experience was wonderful, the staff very professional. Their service department takes care of my car now, and the staff is as professional, courteous, and COMPASSIONATE as ever! I've never left with an unexpected expense or unsatisfactory experience--a statement to their commitment to customer service. I doubt there's a service department/dealer on the Motor Mile that can touch their level of expertise, either.

April 5, 2013

Jeff, Thank you for your wonderful response. It is always nice to hear from our satisfied customers. We strive to make the shopping experience a pleasurable one, but also want our customers to have a great relationship with our service department as well. We are a family dealership and consider our customers family also. We look forward to serving you for years to come.

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

by from Taylors, SC |

I have to say that im dissapointed in myself for not going to JOHN FINGER MAZDA all along!!!!! Mckenny Mazda who ??? TOMMY in that parts/service department went above and beyond for me today at JOHN FINGER!!!!! I know all my future car bussines will be strictly at JOHN FINGER MAZDA!!!! Ya ll rock!!! Keep up the good work.

Mazda 3

by from Simpsonville, SC |

I sent out an email to all the Mazda dealers in my area. John Finger Mazda was the first to respond with and email back followed by a phone call. I waited a couple of ours to hear back from the other dealers to see what they would offer me in price. John Finger Mazda was the best price! Very happy with my purchase.

May 26, 2012

Pamela, Thank you for shopping with us. We are glad you were happy with your shopping experience.

Mazda 6

by from Easley, SC |

After shopping all day from store to store and being frustrated with the car buying proccess, I went online and found the perfect car I was looking for. I contacted the dealer and it was late at night but still got a quick response. We set up an appointment and when I arrived to my appointment, the car was waiting for me out front ready to go. They made the transision smoothad neasy. Thank you John Finger Mazda, and especailly Brandon Price.

May 25, 2012

We are so glad you are happy with your car and experience here at John Finger Mazda.