GR Auto Gallery

GR Auto Gallery

4722 50th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Used 866-240-0120

GR Auto Gallery is one of the nations leading Consignment dealers with multiple locations to serve you!

Dream Come True

by from Nashua, NH |

I had the pleasure of dealing with Mr. Keegan Eckert at GR Auto Gallery to buy a car I had been seeking for a long time. Keegan was prompt to answer my query and the rest of my questions about the car, and his honesty and politeness were most refreshing. He even offered to have a pre-purchase inspection done by a third party, which turned up only a few minor issues. Probably best of all, Keegan didn't rush the process; we spent a few days discussing the sale by phone, and at no time did I feel any pressure being applied. Instead I feel a great sense of excitement and pride to own a magnificent 1972 Buick Riviera, a car I have coveted for many years. I'm also grateful to GRAG's shipping coordinator John, for smoothing out some complications with the transport contractor. The car is a huge hit with a certain circle of friends of mine. I can only say that anyone searching for a rare classic need look no further.

Very pleased with overall service. Great Deal !

by from Wichita , Ks. |

When we found a car we liked on the internet and we contacted GR Auto Gallery. We had several emails and a few phone calls. It seemed like we were dealing with an honest person who never tried to over sale the vehicle but gave us a straight description of what the overall condition of the car was. After some back and forth on prices they helped us out to what we feel was a very good deal. Due to our schedule and being some distance from them they even came in on their day of to accommodate us. Not rushing us to make the deal they gave me plenty of time to make up my mind and check it out. It was just like they described and we were out of there after making our decision in less than on hour. Thanks to Rob and Keegan for good service and a great deal! Mel & Jan Thorp Wichita , Ks.

Happy Customer

by from Cleveland, OH |

I had been looking on and off for the past few years for a good driver TR6. I finally found one that I liked at GR Auto Gallery, but with a Triumph, you never know... Doug was very helpful in the buying process and made me very comfortable that the vehicle was one I could be comfortable with for my purposes. In fact, I bought it physically sight unseen other than the 70 photos that GR had put on their website which I also found comforting. I recommend GR.

Buying sight unseen

by from Marquette MI |

After shopping for a corvette for the last three months I happened to see a beauty on the GR Auto Gallery web site. Not only did the pictures show the interior and exterior, but over eighty photos were taken showing every aspect of the vehicle, including the whole undercarriage. I was still skeptical about making such a large purchase sight unseen as I was unable to drive the 450 miles to inspect the vette prior to purchase, but after talking with Doug at the Metro Detroit location he put my mind at ease by explaining that they sell vehicles all over the world with the buyers unable to personally view the vehicle, and the process the vehicle goes through prior to it being put up on their web sight. After closing the deal by phone, I was a day late arriving at the dealership than I had originally told Doug that I would be there. There was no problem with that and once I got there the deal was closed in a matter of minutes and I was on my way home with one beautiful car. I must say, this business was a pleasure dealing with by taking the anxiety out of buying a used vehicle that normally occurs and all of the old jokes about used car salesmen does not apply to these people. Since the sale, I have found no problems with the vehicle and get complimented on it where ever I go. If you ever get the chance to visit one of their locations I would not hesitate stopping in, as you will never see so many beautiful vintage cars for sale in any other location.

Very, very, very pleased...

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

The SE Michigan location sold my car. Got the price I needed. Doug and Faith are great people to deal with and kept me updated throughout the entire listing and sales process. Will definitely recommend these fine folks to my friends.

65 Mustang GT

by from Louisville, MS |

Our 1965 Mustang GT was delivered Saturday evening. It?s everything your website promised, no disappointments at all. Thank you for steering me to this car. We could not be happier. _R Hunt

Dream Car - Dream Dealer!

by from Manchester, CT |

I just took delivery of my Porsche from GR Auto and the car I received was exactly as represented - maybe even better. Rob and the staff at GR made the whole buying process seamless and stress free. Great communication, no hype, no pressure and in the end a great car in my garage. I don't normally take the time to write reviews but my experience buying this car online was as good as it gets. I plan on keeping my eye on their inventory for my next acquisition.

Great experience!

by from Cleo Springs, OK |

Buying a car from GR Auto was the least-painful car-buying experience of my life. They were very professional and took great care of my and my '94 Mercury Capri. Thanks!!

1956 CHEV BEL-AIR

by from Old Saybrook, Ct. |

I purchased a 1956 Bel-Air from GR Auto which I saw on the internet. I live in Ct. about 10-12 hours away. I looked their cars over pretty good on line and could tell by their inventory and how clean their dealership was these cars are beautiful. I was looking for a 56 Chev and they had just what I was looking for. I called and spoke with Doug the sales manager. As a retired Chief of Police I of course had allot of questions and Doug spent so much time communicating with be via phone and emails. Doug ALWAYS returned my phone messages and emails as well as obtaining any possible information I was looking for.Now we all know how sales people are busy and most times you have to keep calling for updates. Not GR Auto or Doug. I was concerned about buying the car living so far away without seeing it in person and having it shipped. I had so much confidence and a outstanding experience with Doug I moved forward and bought the car. Now comes the shipping of the car. Doug gave me a quote for the shipping and gave me information on the shipper they use and how many years they have used them. The car arrived in the middle of a blizzard last week in Ct. at no fault of GR Auto. The driver arrived and it was snowing and dark out. The driver was great with my concerns of unloading safely in the snow etc. I highly recommend the shipping company. Once again Doug was right. The truck driver was fantastic and very helpful. The owners Chris and Jeff are good honest people and very accommodating. I have to say I never write reviews but I knew I had to say how I felt about my experience.with GR Auto and Doug. I do plan on going to MI this spring and I WILL stop by to meet the owners and Doug.

1984 Porsche 944

by from Commerce Twp., MI |

I brought my 1984 Porsche 944 to GR Auto Gallery (Metro Detroit Location) to sell on consignment after a frustrating 13 months of trying to sell the car on my own. GR Auto Gallery had the car sold in less than 2 weeks and meeting my consignment price. Doug and Adam were great to work with. I will definitely be using GR Auto Gallery for any future sales and/or purchases. FIVE STAR RATING across the board!!! Ed