GR Auto Gallery

4722 50th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Used 866-240-0120 Used 866-240-0120

GR Auto Gallery is one of the nations leading Consignment dealers with multiple locations to serve you!

This place is straight up A#1

by from Farmington, NY |

My experience is from a couple of years ago. I was just on their site checking out what they might have available. Then I saw where could write a review and felt I should take the time to do so. I bought a really nice Porsche 914 from GR, I told them sometimes after a couple years I can get bored with a car and not to be surprised if I called to sell it back or trade it out for something else. That is what I ended up doing two years later. They treated me extremely right, made all so easy for me. This place is straight up, fair decent people. Have no fear of buying site unseen, I did and couldn't have been happier.

Beware

by from Los Angeles Calif |

I was searching for a classic car and was afraid to buy one from a private party so I paid more and bought from GR Auto Galley (29165 Wall St. Detroit). The pictures made the car look great and pictures of the undercarriage was perfect and dry. They relayed to me the car had been restored. I live in Calif. and trusted that any imperfections would be disclosed.....They were not. The oil dipstick was broken in the block, transmission pan was warped and had severe leak, Oil pan had large gap at the gasket and leaked (was low racing type and had been hit) Power steering gearbox had bad leak as well and had to be replaced. The car was restored in 2008 and was a done poorly. This car sat at the dealer for sale and leaked all over the floor, they knew it and did not disclose it to me. When I sent the salesman an E-mail he responded that I should have had the car inspected prior to buying it.....Wow. Get Any Car from this place INSPECTED!!!!!

October 17, 2015

Red Racer - We are sorry you feel you had a bad experience in purchasing your classic Challenger. We do pride ourselves on selling quality vehicles and disclosing any issues that we are aware of. We are not mechanics and always welcome a independent inspection on any of our vehicles and also help to facilitate this process. Many of the issues you mentioned were not known to us and if asked would of been happy to look into these prior to your purchase. Thank you!

NICE PEOPLE

by from Lehigh Acres FL |

I almost bought a car from these people, as they have some nice ones! I ended-up not, as I did not want to spend that much money. If I hit the lotto, I will call them first.

October 17, 2015

Appreciate the feedback and look forward to earning your business. Thanks!

Dream Come True

by from Nashua, NH |

I had the pleasure of dealing with Mr. Keegan Eckert at GR Auto Gallery to buy a car I had been seeking for a long time. Keegan was prompt to answer my query and the rest of my questions about the car, and his honesty and politeness were most refreshing. He even offered to have a pre-purchase inspection done by a third party, which turned up only a few minor issues. Probably best of all, Keegan didn't rush the process; we spent a few days discussing the sale by phone, and at no time did I feel any pressure being applied. Instead I feel a great sense of excitement and pride to own a magnificent 1972 Buick Riviera, a car I have coveted for many years. I'm also grateful to GRAG's shipping coordinator John, for smoothing out some complications with the transport contractor. The car is a huge hit with a certain circle of friends of mine. I can only say that anyone searching for a rare classic need look no further.

October 20, 2015

Appreciate the feedback and glad you are having a enjoyable time with your Buick. Please come back again to view our ever changing inventory!

Very pleased with overall service. Great Deal !

by from Wichita , Ks. |

When we found a car we liked on the internet and we contacted GR Auto Gallery. We had several emails and a few phone calls. It seemed like we were dealing with an honest person who never tried to over sale the vehicle but gave us a straight description of what the overall condition of the car was. After some back and forth on prices they helped us out to what we feel was a very good deal. Due to our schedule and being some distance from them they even came in on their day of to accommodate us. Not rushing us to make the deal they gave me plenty of time to make up my mind and check it out. It was just like they described and we were out of there after making our decision in less than on hour. Thanks to Rob and Keegan for good service and a great deal! Mel & Jan Thorp Wichita , Ks.

October 20, 2015

Great to hear your fun and easy purchase process with our sales staff.

Happy Customer

by from Cleveland, OH |

I had been looking on and off for the past few years for a good driver TR6. I finally found one that I liked at GR Auto Gallery, but with a Triumph, you never know... Doug was very helpful in the buying process and made me very comfortable that the vehicle was one I could be comfortable with for my purposes. In fact, I bought it physically sight unseen other than the 70 photos that GR had put on their website which I also found comforting. I recommend GR.

October 20, 2015

Thanks for the nice review and glad your sales experience was a good one. We pride ourselves on customer service and know that a classic vehicle is a big step.

Buying sight unseen

by from Marquette MI |

After shopping for a corvette for the last three months I happened to see a beauty on the GR Auto Gallery web site. Not only did the pictures show the interior and exterior, but over eighty photos were taken showing every aspect of the vehicle, including the whole undercarriage. I was still skeptical about making such a large purchase sight unseen as I was unable to drive the 450 miles to inspect the vette prior to purchase, but after talking with Doug at the Metro Detroit location he put my mind at ease by explaining that they sell vehicles all over the world with the buyers unable to personally view the vehicle, and the process the vehicle goes through prior to it being put up on their web sight. After closing the deal by phone, I was a day late arriving at the dealership than I had originally told Doug that I would be there. There was no problem with that and once I got there the deal was closed in a matter of minutes and I was on my way home with one beautiful car. I must say, this business was a pleasure dealing with by taking the anxiety out of buying a used vehicle that normally occurs and all of the old jokes about used car salesmen does not apply to these people. Since the sale, I have found no problems with the vehicle and get complimented on it where ever I go. If you ever get the chance to visit one of their locations I would not hesitate stopping in, as you will never see so many beautiful vintage cars for sale in any other location.

October 22, 2015

Frank, Thank you for the nice review. We greatly appreciate our customers that spend the time to let the world know how different we are then your typical dealer. We appreciate your business and look forward to future business!

Very, very, very pleased...

by from Grand Ledge, MI |

The SE Michigan location sold my car. Got the price I needed. Doug and Faith are great people to deal with and kept me updated throughout the entire listing and sales process. Will definitely recommend these fine folks to my friends.

October 20, 2015

SpartanDude - appreciate the kind words and Go Sparty!

65 Mustang GT

by from Louisville, MS |

Our 1965 Mustang GT was delivered Saturday evening. It?s everything your website promised, no disappointments at all. Thank you for steering me to this car. We could not be happier. _R Hunt

October 22, 2015

Glad you are having fun with your Mustang. We thank you for your business!

Dream Car - Dream Dealer!

by from Manchester, CT |

I just took delivery of my Porsche from GR Auto and the car I received was exactly as represented - maybe even better. Rob and the staff at GR made the whole buying process seamless and stress free. Great communication, no hype, no pressure and in the end a great car in my garage. I don't normally take the time to write reviews but my experience buying this car online was as good as it gets. I plan on keeping my eye on their inventory for my next acquisition.

October 22, 2015

Rob was very happy to hear about your great experience and so was Christopher.