GR Auto Gallery

3851 Model Ct, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Used 866-240-0120

BLOCKING MY REVIEW

by from Lancaster, Ohio |

I put a review on a short time ago and it seems to be blocked for view, example of whom you would be dealing with.

Good experience

by from Goshen, IN |

I recently purchased a 1970 Boss 302 from GR Auto Gallery. I worked with Keegan, who has a really good sales approach. He isn't pushy but is there to answer questions and help in any way he could. I was impressed by his willingness to come through on a special request I had that took time and effort. He did it without question. He really went out of his way to get it done. GR has a wide variety of cool cars. When you are interested in one of them call Keegan!

This place is straight up A#1

by from Farmington, NY |

My experience is from a couple of years ago. I was just on their site checking out what they might have available. Then I saw where could write a review and felt I should take the time to do so. I bought a really nice Porsche 914 from GR, I told them sometimes after a couple years I can get bored with a car and not to be surprised if I called to sell it back or trade it out for something else. That is what I ended up doing two years later. They treated me extremely right, made all so easy for me. This place is straight up, fair decent people. Have no fear of buying site unseen, I did and couldn't have been happier.

From an extremely pleased customer near Chicago

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I have had several dealings with the GR team over the last two years, and I would have to say they are the most efficient, honest, and knowledgable car organization I have ever encountered in 25 years of car collecting. I have purchased and had them sell for me both in several transactions, and everything went as planned, the car was described perfectly, and also their advice on what I should buy and what I should pay was extremely helpful and valuable to my car collecting hobby. Their facility and staff are the best group of car professionals I have ever experienced in buying a car. They communicate with me immediately when I call or email. I can not say enough great things about the GR Team. Thank you GR

1987 Porsche 911

by from Grandville,MI |

I found the car I wanted at this dealer, I met Keegan and Rob when I first stopped in. Keegan was very helpful and pleasant to deal with. They allowed my mechanic to come in and do an inspection, then allowed me to take car to his shop for complete inspection. Car passed then Keegan assisted me with completing the transaction. I asked if they could help me with having the car wheeled out, they gave me a huge discount on this service. I am very happy to have met Keegan and Rob, without their help I probably would not have bought a Porsche. Showroom is awesome to see. Worth the trip just to see the cars/trucks they have instock.

Top notch experience

by from Tempe, AZ |

I bought a 1987 911 Targa from Rob a year and a half ago and just got around to wanting to share my experience after reading some negative comments about GR Auto Gallery. From my personal experience, I cannot imagine anybody having a bad experience with this outfit. They always have at least half a dozen cars on their site that I would be interested in and I first contacted them when they had the exact model year and color I wanted. The abundance of detailed pictures clearly showed the entire vehicle, including any minor flaws it might have. Every one of my numerous phone calls and emails was answered promptly, courteously and professionally. Being located in Arizona I trusted Rob to be honest with me and arrange for all the paperwork and shipment. I am very glad I did and will do it again, as well as recommend to anybody to trust the man and enjoy the experience: he is a car guy and you can honestly discuss every aspect of the vehicles in their showroom with him, from the paint condition to the seat of the pants driving experience. I still browse their site every week and will be back to trade for my next toy as soon as my youngest one is out of college. Probably sooner than that, really.

VIN didn't match the listing

by from Grand Rapids |

Called this dealership to inquire about a car that they had for sale. I did a CARFAX vin check on the vehicle as did my bank. The VIN stated that the car was a 1998 BMW Z3 with a 2.8L engine, the dealer had it listed as a 3.2L engine (which increases the cars KBB value by $4000.00) The sales person said they may have made a mistake when listing (which they may have) but they were not willing to correct the price based on this information...He stated "this is convertible season, someone will buy this car"...not me!

Very Pleased with My Miata

by from Raleigh, NC |

I was looking online search for a used 1990 Miata MX-5. All other websites have high mileages for the Miata. I got the car in my eye when I first looked at all the pictures GR Auto Gallery provided. It's great to talk to Rob and John at GR Auto Gallery for the details of the car. The online pictures showed very detailed for every single views for the car I wanted to look at. I thank you so much for GR Auto Gallery provided a fine service for the payment and shipment of my Miata.

Easiest Purchase I've Ever Made

by from Cuyahoga Falls Ohio |

This was the first time I had ever bought a car in another state and I was a little nervous about it. Rob could not have made it any easier for me. Everything went smoothly until I brought the car to Ohio to get it titled and the DMV gave me a hard time, but Rob even was willing to help me with that as well, faxing me more than sufficient documents. I will call these guys again and again in the future and recommend them to anyone looking for a specialty vehicle. Thank you guys for the help on the purchase of my Z06 and I look forward to dealing with you again!

A very positive buying experience!

by from Allentown, New Jersey |

The professional staff at GR Auto are the best! They built my trust as soon as I contacted them by phone, and reviewed the photographs of the car posted on their website. I then schedule a appointment to see the car in person and first impression upon arriving was the size of the Gallery and the selection of FINE automobiles for sale. The car I was interested in purchasing was 100% accurately described from the website, making my decision to purchase from GR a positive one. Rob and John went on and above making my purchase go smooth and were very responsive to my questions and always keeping me always informed. The purchase of my 1969 Plymouth Road Runner from beginning to end was outstanding and reflects the professionalism and friendly staff at GR that made it possible.