EuroMotorcars Devon / smart center Devon

214 W Lancaster Ave, Devon, PA 19333

New 866-263-2587 New 866-263-2587
Used 866-255-4021 Used 866-255-4021
Service 888-506-7432 Service 888-506-7432

Euromotorcars Devon Offers the BEST in Customer Conveniences!

Best Car buying experience ever!

by from Wayne, Pa |

Anthony Tchiepiekewski was so wonderful to work with! He was so nice thru out the entire process. He was patient , knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable buying my new car. As a woman I was happy to be greeted by such an excellent salesman who took his time with me. And got me the best deal possible on the car I really wanted! I will recommend Anthony to anyone who asks! Thank you !!!

Happy happy!

by from Downingtown pa |

Anthony is AMAZING at his work! From the moment I met him on the lot I felt at ease and secure in knowing I was getting the best! My husband and I have used this dealership for many years, and will continue to do so!

Winning dealership x 3

by from Wayne, Pa |

I have worked with Al Baumgartner for the past 10 years on multiple vehicle purchases. It is remarkable the quality of service I receive time and time again from him. Each purchase has been an absolute delight, and I am constantly amazed by his knowledge of Mercedes as well as his enthusiasm to find me the perfect car every time. I will absolutely continue to buy from Al and Mercedes Benz of Devon. Thanks for the great service!

Easy Parchesi and nice people too!

by from PA and FL |

I am an experienced car buyer - and I go in with my research and knowledge and intention. I know the price I want to pay and what I want. William (Bill) Gallagher made this process great. I didn't have to deal with 3 people! I was able to take my time, he showed me the options, we took some test drives. It was easy, calm and transparent. This was enjoyable! I was able to get in, get out and drive my new car home. What a pleasure to deal with nice people who care about your satisfaction.

Great all the way around!

by from Wayne, PA |

I currently lease a MB and have also recently been shopping for a new vehicle. I've dealt with this dealership for four years since moving to the area. It is a pleasure dealing with the service department and with Bill Gallagher who sold me my vehicles.Bill is helpful, trustworthy and easy to work with, without any high-pressure attitude you can sometimes get at dealerships. He also was so patient and thorough in explaining all the features of my vehicle. The process is always short and efficient - both the sales and service. At one point, I wanted to look at a car again on a day Bill was not working. The sales manager and also another sales rep were equally as helpful. The service department gets me an appointment so quickly and I place compete trust in the work they provide. Not to mention, their new digs are so comfortable and nice, that you don't mind what little time you are there. Car dealerships are usually the bane of one's existence -- not this one. It is a pleasure to work with EuroMotorcars of Devon.

Watch out ? They can damage your car and deny it

by from Bryn Mawr, PA |

I dropped off my S500 over the Labor Day weekend for diagnostics related to suspension problem that I purchased from an out of state dealer 10 days prior. A few days later got a phone call with the estimated cost and the person was very courteous and professional. After understanding the problem, I wanted to explore other options including sending the car back to the dealer I bought the car from 10 days prior to this. I called to pick-up the car and when I got home, I noticed the car was hit (minor bent) near the front wheel where the car gets connected and elevated on the lift. I called the dealer and they start denying and asking me to prove that the car was damaged while at Mercedes lot. I sent them pictures and very important: The car has grease fingerprints right above the damaged area. Euro Motorcars Devon continues to deny and take any responsibility. I asked the person (nameless at this point) to check again with technicians and review the cameras. He promised to check again and will let me know. I hope they will do good and take the responsibility. If they do will change the rating proving it is worth sending our expensive cars to be serviced by them. Let?s see what happens. I remain optimistic. BTW? they did not charge me for the diagnostic service.

EuroMotorcars Devon / smart center Devon responded to this review

January 26, 2015

I would like to respond to your correspondence regarding your 2000 S500 Mercedes-Benz. We have reviewed the circumstances concerning your recent visit here at our dealership. It has been determined that the damage on your vehicle could not possibly have occurred by the use of our lifts. The profile of our repair lifts makes it impossible for this type of damage to occur. Therefore, we are unable to claim responsibility for your damage. Please understand we are a reputable establishment and we do take responsibility for any damage that may occur while any vehicle is in our possession. As stated you were personally involved during the tow to our shop as well as the removal tow. I would ask you to take a look at the bill of lading provided by your transporter. All professional transporters will provide a damage assessment prior to a tow. They will have the customer sign off on any previous damage that has been noted. This gives the customer the opportunity to personally inspect the vehicle prior to transportation, as well as peace of mind to know that the utmost care has been taken. Unfortunately, the dealership did not coordinate the transportation. Therefore I do not have any paper work or eyewitness accounts of the tow operation. The damage that you have pointed out to us is consistent with damage that we have previously seen due to the method the vehicle is secured to a flatbed truck. I sympathize with your situation, however I cannot be held responsible for a vehicle that was not totally in our control from the time it left your possession as well as mine.

Best Sales Experience Yet

by from Easton, PA |

The sales experience at EuroMotorcars Devon was excellent. Great communication by Bill Gallagher during the sales process. Delivery of the vehicle was very efficient. The overall professionalism demonstrated by this dealership was outstanding!

Love my cars from these guys

by from Plymouth meeting pa |

Great outfit . Bill Gallagher my sales guy was top notch. GO HERe if you want best experience buying a new or used benz.

Mercedes convertible

by from Coatesville pa |

Test drove a convertible mercedes. Salesman Bob was a very nice guy No pressure very nice and easy to deal with. If I decide to buy I will definitely go back.

Great Experience

by from Oxford, PA |

Each time I visit EuroMotorcars Devon, I am treated as a most important customer. There are multiple dealerships which I could do business with however I go out of my way to make this my dealership of choice for sales and service. Everyone who I have met and/or done business with at Euromotorcars Devon from the dealer principal to the service personnel continue to amaze me with their genuine interest in me and my vehicle. Keep up the good work!