Corona Nissan

Used 866-229-7336
Service 866-271-1127

Exceptional Dealership!

by from Corona, CA |

Corona Nissan is really an exceptional dealership! Their pricing is always competitive compared to other dealerships and they have fantastic customer service!

Corona Nissan responded to this review

May 3, 2012

Thanks for taking your time to let us know how were doing.

Great service, clean facility

by from Corona,ca |

Service dept was great even the sales dept is great. Your salesman JP is awesome

Customer Service...

by from Corona,Ca |

My Salesperson Patrick was great, he helped me with every detail while purchasing my new 2013 Sentra, I have recommended him to my friends, because I believe he will take care of them as well, and sell them the car of their dreams, Patrick is definitely an asset to your company, I look forward to seeing him whenever I am in the area....

Very friendly people.

by from Corona, Ca |

Our purchasing a car from this dealer was only due to the fact that we got a really good price on the car. Our sales person Miguel worked really hard for us. All of the people inside the dealership were very nice and friendly to us. Silvia in the finance department really knows how to win you over. The sales transaction went pretty smoothly. I only wish we could have gotten some extra items thrown in on the car, but the manager Jorge wouldn't budge an inch on anything, so everything on the car is standard. All in all we ended up getting a nice car and a couple of key chains.

Great service!!

by from Chino Hills |

Thanks for doing such a great job on my regular maintenance!!

Excellent Service Provided!

by from Corona, California |

I had a very pleasant experience at the Corona Nissan Dealership. Jermaine, our sales representative was very friendly, polite, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. He was very patient in showing us different cars until we found the one that what we like. They even went above and beyond and bought my little niece an In & Out Burger. I got the car both me & my wife liked. I would definitely recommend Corona Nissan. Thanks again Jermaine.

Good Service Dept. Experience

by from Corona, CA |

My experience with the Service Dept. was great. Art in that department was friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. Work was completed quickly.

Pressured situation with conflicitng numbers

by from Corona, CA |

Never had such a frustrating process in my life. Felt like I was getting pulled around by conflicting numbers only in the end to be improperly quoted on the WRONG CAR. Follow-up calls making promises and that ended up changing, people failing to call me back. Thankfully I got a better deal and better service elsewhere.

BAIT AND SWITCH

by from Laguna Niguel, CA |

After contacting the dealer on a Saturday, I made an appt. for Sunday to test drive, etc. a certain vehicle listed for 11,999. When I arrived they said they made a mistake and the car is now 12,999. Needless to say, I was upset, due to the fact they had my telephone number and e-mail and could have let me know before I drove 80 miles round trip and paid toll fees. Very unprofessional and discourteous. Will never deal with them again.

Awesome Dealership outstanding

by from Riverside, California |

Corona Nissan is fantastic, they go above and beyond. I look on the internet and found a vehicle I was interested in. But I was not able to get there no problem they brought the vehicle to my house which was in Riverside, to inspect & test drive, no commitment. I like it and we made the deal subject to approval. They call back and approved the deal no paper work just their word and mine. They had excellent interest rate available. They came back out to my house with the paper work everything was as agreed I signed & they left the vehicle . There was no pressure to buy. They call back and did ask if I was interested in a extended warranty or other protection plans. I said no and there was no pressure to buy anything else. They mailed the paper work out. The pricing was great. I would definitely buy from them again. with service like this and no pressure why go any were else. They treat you like family.

AWESOME service provided!

by from Eastvale, CA |

The value that I was made to feel as a customer was beyond exceptional. My service rep, Enrique was very helpful in all aspects. He helped make my experience an excellent one. His great customer service helped ease my mind about all of the $ I had to spend. If I need any more maintenance, I'll be right back there. Thank you Enrique and thank you Corona Nissan!