Toyota of Colchester

Service 888-791-1636 Service 888-791-1636

Like Having a Dealer in the Family

Service of my Rav 4 with John

by from Ellington Ct |

John was really helpful and explained in detail the recalls on my Rav 4. I will be back because of him. I drove 40 minutes and passed2 other Toyota dealerships because of my daughter's recommendation to go there. She always deals with John. I was very pleased.

Service center disorganized

by from Mansfield, ct |

Made an appointment for two recalls. The repairs were described on their site...I drove 40 minutes to drop the car off--no parts--no phone call. No more of my business!

Sienna special

by from Putnam Sienna |

I brought my Sienna in to have the motor in the door repaired, they were so knowledgeable and quick to get me an appointment! It's working like new and I will be back for all future repairs.

Superlative experience

by from West Hartford, CT |

I am so happy that I bought a car at Toyota of Colchester. I went there toward the end of my search, and at that point I pretty much knew I wanted a Prius c and was going to a few dealers to compare their pricing. I hadn?t expected to buy there. Mark was prompt and professional in his phone calls and emails, and upon arriving at the dealership, I could tell right away that Mark and Daniel really cared about selling a car to me (rather than to just some random human). I test-drove on the highway (something I hadn?t done yet) with Daniel, and then we discussed pricing. Although it was evident that I was close to buying a Prius somewhere, they weren?t pressuring even when their number was higher than another dealer?s. I was saying that the difference was too much and that as much as I wanted to buy from them, I?d likely buy elsewhere (I almost felt guilty of this because of their kindness). They ended up beating the other dealer?s price, and I signed right then and took the car home a few days later. They even waited through a snowstorm for me to come in. In the days since my purchase I?ve gotten a follow-up call hoping that I love the Prius (I do), and it makes me thrilled that I bought a car from a dealer I can trust. Thank you!

February 10, 2015

Welcome to our family, Amy! Mark and Daniel are thrilled that you stopped by, and even more so that you gave us the opportunity to give you a great deal on your Prius c! We are confident it will deliver many fuel-sipping miles of efficient motoring, and we thank you again for choosing us!

Great Service department

by from Storrs, CT |

We originally shopped for our Sienna at Toyota of Colchester because we lived really close. We have since moved a half hour away and we STILL drive back here to have our minivan serviced. The service department is excellent, accommodating, professional, reasonable and they rarely try to upsell you on anything. All of the customer service people in the service department are excellent, and I have found that Colton, in particular, will really go the extra mile to make sure a customer is satisfied with their experience.

October 31, 2014

Your willingness to drive half an hour for service speaks volumes, Ken Johnson! Colton and the rest of our Service team thank you for your kind words, and truly appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great Experience at Toyota of Colchester

by from East Hampton, CT |

From my initial visit to my final visit when I picked up my new car, MIKE CYR, the sales representative, was extremely helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable. Never did I feel that I was being pushed into buying a car which would have sent me out the door fast. The test drive on my first visit was pleasant due to his kindness. When I got my car, he patiently explained everything about the vehicle. Mike was the primary reason for me buying from Toyota of Colchester. The negotiations and financing process went very smoothly. Jason was helpful with the nuts and bolts of the actual purchase. The car of my choice was found quickly and I had it in my possession the next day. Thank you Mike for all of your help and attention!

October 27, 2014

Congratulations on the new Corolla, and welcome to the Toyota of Colchester family, Ms. Gorenstein! Mike was more than happy to assist you in picking out the perfect vehicle, and he and Jason both are delighted to hear that they made your experience so hassle-free and pleasant! On behalf of our entire sales team, thank you again for choosing your "dealer in the family!"

Since the purchase

by from colchester |

Since the purchase in May every part of Toyota of Colchester has been excellent.

October 22, 2014

That is fantastic to hear, Danny Gallagher! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us in a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Amazing Dealership!!

by from New Britain Ct |

Toyota of Colchester is by far the best dealership that I have worked with. The overall service is outstanding and they treat everyone like family. My sales person named Yommie was excellent in every way. He helped me through the whole process of my purchase and even cut down some balloons from the showroom to give to my son. The General Manager named Chris Antonino was awesome. I purchased a used 4runner and I wanted to add accessories including step bars. He ordered the parts and gave me a loaner car while the bars were being installed. He also came out personally and explained the financing details to me. When a brought the loaner car back to pick up the 4runner, Chris (general manager) was personally assisting in washing and detailing the truck. Toyota of Colchester is managed so professionally and other dealerships should also operate this way. I will be referring everyone interested in purchasing a vehicle to this dealership. Thanks everyone at Toyota of Colchester for a great experience!!

October 5, 2014

Matt W, we truly do strive to make every customer feel as if they have a "dealer in the family." Yommie, Chris, and the rest of our staff are delighted to hear that they made your recent purchase a such a positively memorable experience. We are confident that your 4Runner will bring you many years of reliable motoring, and we look forward to seeing you again for service!

NEVER AGAIN

by from colchester ct |

Never again will I make a purchase from Toyota of Colchester. while looking at the vehicle, the sales rep had absolutely no idea about anything on the vehicle I chose. when asking questions the answers were, "I'm not too sure" or he would try to change the subject. they left me sitting at a desk while 4-5 people looked for missing keys for 20 minutes. All of the paperwork and payments were taken care of by Tuesday and they told me they would give a call by close of business on Thursday. Not only was the staff extremely pushy throughout the buying experience, they blatantly lied to me, making me call them to find out when I can get my new-used vehicle. when I called today (Friday) they put me on hold for about 12 minutes before I decided to hang up and call again. the second time I was only put on hold for another 3 minutes. When the sales rep came back to the phone he told me the car wouldn't be ready today... the call they never made was suppose to be to tell me when today (Friday) I can pick it up. when I asked the guy why, he proceeded to tell me they are waiting for parts and detailing it. I went in to look at the car a week ago from today, this should have been done long before. (considering the fact that all the work could have been done by me on jack stands in a half day if need be.) If I wasn't so dead-set on buying that specific model I wouldn't have stuck around; overall an awful buying experience and I will be telling everyone I know, including my sister who is on the market for a new Camry to stay away!

March 12, 2014

rjm, we are truly sorry to hear that your experience with us was so negative. Our Sales team understands that the purchase process can be frustrating, even more so when there is a breakdown in communication. We will be using your remarks to evaluate our weaknesses to ensure that no other customer shares your experience. Please feel free to call our Management team if you wish to discuss your situation further.

No need to shop around

by from Columbia, ct |

When you find the right vehicle, at the right price, and the right sales experience (no hassles, no pressure), you don't need to shop around. Maybe I could get the same Camry at another dealership a little bit cheaper, but the buying experience was worth all the money. I will recommend this dealership to all my relatives, friends and co-workers. It really is "Like having a dealer in the family"