House of Imports, Inc.

9720 W Colfax Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215

Used 866-297-7289

My House of Imports Experience

by from Longmont, CO |

Honestly, my plan was to visit several dealers just as a scouting mission and possibly a few test drives. I went to my first dealer, and he was asking to much for the car. Didn't offer me a test drive, and basically said this is it, take it or leave it. I knew then it was going to be a long day. My uncle said to try House of Imports, so that was my next stop. Within a few minutes I meet the owner and had full access to any car I wanted to look at. All the cars were immaculate. I chose one for a test drive and was thoroughly impressed. I couldn't believe it was 10 years old and in near perfect condition. I could see that he (Joe the owner) had a small lot, but each and every car was in top shape. Definitely quality over quantity. Bottom line, I had several dealers to try and cars to look at, but this car was perfect. The dealer experience sealed the deal. If your in the market for a quality used car, you have to consider the House of Imports as a definite stop.

My sixth House of Imports purchase

by from Arvada, CO |

I have always enjoyed my car buying experience at House of Imports. I'm always treated honestly and with respect. Joe has become a friend as well as an advisor, always making helpful, informed suggestions. Just bought a 2001 E320 4Matic, Aspen Green / Java -- exactly what I wanted.

House of Imports

by from Lakewood, CO |

My car was totaled in a kind of freak accident. Joe and Tyler were very helpful in finding me a replacement vehicle. They found two of which I did buy one. They were very understanding considering the circumstances.

Fast response, knowledgable personnel.

by from Moose, Wyoming |

House of Imports, Inc. personnel contacted me quickly and were knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and options for trading in my current vehicle. I recommend their company.