Mercedes-Benz of Colorado Springs

730 Automotive Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905

New 888-337-9069
Used 888-337-9064
Service 877-689-9980

Purchased used and new cars from this dealership.

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Superb dealership. Professional staff; sales, financing, parts and service. I have purchased numerous automobiles in my life time. Many experiences with all facets of purchasing an automobile and this dealership is by far the best I have ever dealt with.

Mercedes-Benz of Colorado Springs responded to this review

April 18, 2015

Thank you kindly for your review. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your continued business.

Great dealership - great people!

by from Westcliffe, CO |

These folks are top of the line. We had to have our daughter's old Mercedes repaired a couple of times, and their work was exquisite. Cost was reasonable, too. Highly recommend!

All good until you are no longer an owner

by from Yoder, CO |

Over a number of years, we bought 2 pre-owned and 1 new Mercedes at Phil Long Mercedes, Colorado Springs. Overall, we had good service and a good relationship with the sales staff. However, the Finance Department has been a headache. I placed numerous calls about a refund on the extended warranty when I traded my car in to another dealership. The Finance Department gave me a lot of lip service, "I'll check on that with my admin staff," "I'll contact Mercedes for an answer on that request," etc. Not only do they NOT return calls, but apparently they didn't check on my request with Mercedes. VERY UNHAPPY and will NOT use this dealership again.

Reginald

by from Fountain, CO |

This dealership is top notice. If you find yourself looking for a Mercedes ask for Reginald Shoats....he and his team of people will take care of you.

Great Experience and Excellent Customer Service

by from Colorado Springs |

Visited the dealership on a whim and 2 weeks later drove out with a 2014 SLK. Reginald Shoats was very helpful, extremely knowledgeable and intuitive. I test drove several cars and never once felt pressured to make a decision. Truth be told, he listened not only to my words but he listened to how I responded to different features of each Mercedes I was interested in. This was one of the best customer service experience I have ever I had, bar none. And it was all because of the great service provided by Reginald Shoats. Thanks so much.

They made it easy

by from Denver, CO |

Easiest car buying exeprience ever. Worked with Reginald Shoats at Phil Long Mercedes Benz in Colorado Springs. They went above and beyond to win my business. They did exactly what they told me they would do and would highly reccomend this dealership to anyone wanting a pleasant car buying experience.

positive experience

by from colorado springs |

I want to commend Dave Williamson who was the sales representative when I made the recent purchase of my mercedes benz from mercedes benz of colorado springs.Dave made the entire transaction from the purchase to delivery a pleasant experience.He kept me informed during the entire process and was able to answer any and all questions.I would certainly contact Dave when i am ready for my next purchase.Thanks to Dave, Warren and the staff at mercedes benz of colorado springs.

Fantastic Car Experience!!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

We had a fantastic car experience two weeks ago when we visited Mercedes Benz of Colorado Springs. A wonderful sales person named Brian Cook made sure that our time there was used effectively. He let us try many models and then he took the information from the test drive to find us the best car that fit our needs. I was so happy with the experience that we left that day with my dream car!!! Thanks for all of the hard work and dedication shown that day.

Awesome

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

My husband and I stopped by to check out a used Cadillac Escalade. Our sales person Brian Cook was very helpful and made the entire process painless. We walked in just thinking we would look and walked out with the SUV. Amazing.... it was such a seamless process it was hard to believe we actually just bought a car. Its the first time in a long time it has been that quick and easy.

Ron & Martha

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Enjoyed dealing with Reginald; good buying experience.

Great Service and great vehicle

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I had a wonderful experience in dealing with Mark as he was very helpful and listened to what it was I wanted and made it happen. I felt as though I was working with a reputable dealer and dealership and didn't feel at all as though I was fighting against the same old "car salesman" pitch that so many buyers dread when buying a vehicle. I had a horrible experience with another Mercedes dealership in my hometown where the salesman was dishonest and pushy, which in turn totally ruined my experience and led me to look elsewhere for a vehicle. However, in working with Mark on purchasing my new car, the Mercedes brand was redeemed in my eyes and I now have faith in the company and its great customer service.