Ehrlich Toyota Scion

Service 866-273-8236

Minutes from Anywhere!

Excellent service

by from Johnstown, CO |

We bought a used RAV4, and it had a couple of open recalls on it. I called and made an appointment with Ehrlich and they got my RAV4 in as soon as they could. I was running late that day and felt badly, but they didn't say anything about me being late. The customer service was great, they had it done by the time it said it would be and even washed it for me! I would most definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone for service.

Ehrlich Toyota review

by from windsor, co |

I purchased a 2013 Prius C from Ehrlich toyota and the total experience from start to finish was exceptional. I could not have expected it to have been any better or easier. Our sales person Travis has many years experience and it truely showed. He showed us so much about the features of our new car that would have taken us months to figure out. I would recommend and have recommended Ehrlich to all my friends and family. I am so glad they listed our car on Cars.com or I may not have found this car. Very Very HAPPY!

Just bought 3rd Toyota from Ehrlich, in Greeley CO

by from Milliken, CO |

Have just bought my 3rd new vehicle, a 2013 Tacoma, with Henry Garcia at Ehrlich Toyota on 47th in Greeley, CO. We also have a 2010 Corolla. The buying process was stress free; they worked with me in getting the truck I wanted, at the price that I felt good with, and Brad in Finance searched for a decent interest rate. All in less than 3 hours total. I have also been using their excellent service department since I got my '05 Tacoma new at Ehrlich. They will all work with you till you are satisfied.

Bought F-150

by from longmont CO |

Bought a used F-150 a couple weeks ago from Erlich. Mostly dealt with online salesman. No complaints, salesman was knowledgable and knew my bugdet and was able to find a great truck for me. Overall i would say i had a good experiance from Erlich