Rayco Eurospec Motorcars

715 Wyoming Ave, Kingston, PA 18704

Used 888-927-5009 Used888-927-5009

Welcome to Rayco Eurospec Motorcars - The Finest Independent Exotic Car Dealership in NEPA

Great Deal

by from Pittston, PA |

I was looking for a used Subaru. I found one through an online search at Rayco. I was surprised by this since I thought they only had high end cars. I found everyone to be professional and friendly. We had all our questions answered. The staff is knowledgeable. I think we got a great deal. I am very happy with the purchase. I was happy to find that they offer services after purchase too.

2008 Mini

by from Plains, PA |

My car has needed very little service but anytime I have taken it to Rayco I have received prompt and curtious service. Since There nearest new carl dealer is in Allentown It is great to have a dealer in the area familar with Mini's

1989 Porsche 944

by from Pittsburgh |

Fast, Fair and Pleasant. After driving 4 hours to finalize the purchase of a 20 year old Porsche, I found the vehicle description provided in advance by our sales person to be accurate and fair. He was also quite knowledgeable and when challenged by any technical questions or issues there was staff available to make a quick analysis and solve the problem. I would recommend this company and in particular our sales person to anyone for the purchase of a high line vehicle.

Cadillac CTSV

by from Syracuse NY |

I was contacted quickly by Michael from Rayco. He was very professional and tried to make the numbers work with my trade. Unfortunately we could not come to an agreement on prices. I was disappointed we couldnt get the deal done but satisfied with their attitude and professionalism during the process.

Top down and happy

by from Ithaca ny |

Bought a 2002 Thunderbird. Good people to deal with. Really helpful with being an out of state buyer.

Great place to but a car.

by from Dubois PA |

Great price and service on a 2007 Corvette. David Allen was terrific and everything was as promised. The Vette was flawless. There were no hidden costs, this was the easiest transaction that I?ve ever had when purchasing a vehicle. If you?re looking for a used vehicle, would strongly recommend checking this place out. Worth the trip.

this place is excellent..

by from hazleton,pa |

The staff was polite and professional they helped make my buying experience a good one they treated me and my family very well..I was also happy with my purchase the car was in mint beautiful condition the sales person went out of his way to balance the wheels so I had a smooth ride home also the car was detailed completely.I totally recommend this place,and look forward to buying again from them..

First Class Operation

by from Tamaqua,PA |

My Wife and I bought a 2011 Dodge Charger from these guys and they were all good people and easy to deal with, Highly recommend. Thanks

Will Definitely Do Business with Rayco Again!

by from Donaldsonville, LA |

I really wanted to share my wife's expression with you. Stephanie was truly surprised and you really helped make this a very special day for us. I could not be happier with the car and my wife absolutely loves it! Thank you so much for making this happen. The professionalism of you and your employees and your commitment to customer satisfaction is second to none. It was truly a great pleasure to work with your group and trying to get this car 1,100 miles away and on time while purchasing it sight unseen and keeping it a surprise was no easy task. This could not have been done with your help! Thank you all again for making my wife's 60th birthday one to remember! Have a great day and I will definitely contact you again in the future. Maybe for my 60th birthday!

Excellent dealer!

by from Austell, GA |

Rayco is an excellent place to buy a used vehicle. My son was looking for a used Jeep Grand Cherokee and the one listed by Rayco looked brand new. I drove by and saw the vehicle on a Sunday, when they were closed, and was very impressed with the overall appearance of the vehicle. I called and spoke with Justin who said it was in perfect shape. We were able to do the entire deal thanks to Justin and Martina. They made the entire process so easy I was amazed. I made a deposit over the phone to hold the vehicle and when we arrived the following Saturday at 2pm, we drove the vehicle, and when we got back to the lot Martina had all of the paperwork ready for us to sign. Justin attached the temporary plates and we were on the road at 3:15pm. Professional, friendly and fast. Truly a first-class place to buy a used vehicle.