Rayco Eurospec Motorcars

Rayco Eurospec Motorcars

715 Wyoming Ave, Kingston, PA 18704

Used 888-927-5009

Welcome to Rayco Eurospec Motorcars - The Finest Independent Exotic Car Dealership in NEPA

Great Deal

by from Pittston, PA |

I was looking for a used Subaru. I found one through an online search at Rayco. I was surprised by this since I thought they only had high end cars. I found everyone to be professional and friendly. We had all our questions answered. The staff is knowledgeable. I think we got a great deal. I am very happy with the purchase. I was happy to find that they offer services after purchase too.

First Class Operation

by from Tamaqua,PA |

My Wife and I bought a 2011 Dodge Charger from these guys and they were all good people and easy to deal with, Highly recommend. Thanks

Will Definitely Do Business with Rayco Again!

by from Donaldsonville, LA |

I really wanted to share my wife's expression with you. Stephanie was truly surprised and you really helped make this a very special day for us. I could not be happier with the car and my wife absolutely loves it! Thank you so much for making this happen. The professionalism of you and your employees and your commitment to customer satisfaction is second to none. It was truly a great pleasure to work with your group and trying to get this car 1,100 miles away and on time while purchasing it sight unseen and keeping it a surprise was no easy task. This could not have been done with your help! Thank you all again for making my wife's 60th birthday one to remember! Have a great day and I will definitely contact you again in the future. Maybe for my 60th birthday!

Excellent dealer!

by from Austell, GA |

Rayco is an excellent place to buy a used vehicle. My son was looking for a used Jeep Grand Cherokee and the one listed by Rayco looked brand new. I drove by and saw the vehicle on a Sunday, when they were closed, and was very impressed with the overall appearance of the vehicle. I called and spoke with Justin who said it was in perfect shape. We were able to do the entire deal thanks to Justin and Martina. They made the entire process so easy I was amazed. I made a deposit over the phone to hold the vehicle and when we arrived the following Saturday at 2pm, we drove the vehicle, and when we got back to the lot Martina had all of the paperwork ready for us to sign. Justin attached the temporary plates and we were on the road at 3:15pm. Professional, friendly and fast. Truly a first-class place to buy a used vehicle.

Mr.Budjnoski,

by from NorthCcarolina |

I just wanted to write a quick note stating what a class act the owner of this company is. A couple of months ago, I was considering a red Maserati convertible for sale at Rayco. We were not able to make a deal, but I appreciated very much that Mr. Budjinoski was personally involved in the negotiation process. We treated each other with respect, and I feel we both offered our best deal. As Mr. Budjinoski said, "we gave it our best shot." ...and that always works for me. Thank you again, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a Merry Christmas. M

nice people

by from hulock creek pa |

bought a used truck nice shape staff was help full would do shop there again

2010 Subaru, purchased February 23 2013.

by from North Central Pa. |

Mike the salesman was very helpful not pushy at all. The car was everything it was advertised to be. We drove over 160 miles one way to buy this vehicle and would do it again. There selection of high end low mileage vehicles is very impressive.

2002 corvette purchase

by from Hanover Twp. |

Nice people to deal with.Excellent service and detailing facilities.Virgil and Millie are nice also.