Ford of West Memphis

2400 N Service Rd, West Memphis, AR 72301

New 888-379-0460 New 888-379-0460
Used 888-347-9374 Used 888-347-9374
Service 888-461-3142 Service 888-461-3142

Nobody Beats a Ford of West Memphis Deal. Not Memphis, Not Little Rock, Not Now, Not Ever.

No Hassle Car-buying Experience - any make/model

by from Germantown, TN |

My family and I have purchased several vehicles from Ford of West Memphis, both new and used. I was looking for a used Infiniti, and they worked with me to find the car I wanted at auction. I gave the salesman Jack the year, make, model, color, options, mileage, and price range I wanted, and Ford of West Memphis did the rest! Not only did they find exactly what I wanted, but they called me as soon as the auction was over to let me know. I was able to apply for financing over the phone/online (without having to go in person), so the entire purchase in person was completed in under an hour. All I had to do was sign the paperwork, and I was done! They are an honest, reliable, and trustworthy dealership, and they will work with you to find whatever vehicle you're looking for. If they don't have it on their lot, they will find it. I have recommended Ford of West Memphis to several friends and coworkers, and I will continue to recommend them to anyone in the market to purchase or lease a new or used vehicle.

Expedition

by from Henning, TN |

staff was great! Very helpful in the purchase of my 2007 Expedition.

Excellent Service

by from Marion, AR |

We have been buying our automobiles at Ford of West Memphis for years now. Each time we have used the service department it has been a pleasure. The volume of customers alone speaks highly of the business model. However, the Team of professionals in house is the best Management could hope for. Keep up the good work.

January 29, 2016

Hi, Daniel, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

great service, friendly, helpful staff

by from Henning, TN |

2016 Ford Focus. Staff is amazing! They worked with me all day. Showed me a lot of vehicles and gave me an outstanding deal!

January 25, 2016

We are glad you chose our dealership! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Great Dealership

by from Marion, AR |

I had planned to wait until next year to purchase a new car. However, my 2001 Expedition's heating core went out late one Friday afternoon. The service departent was most gracious to let me leave my car and said they would let me know something the next morning. It turned out to be an expensive fix, so I wasn't sure if I wanted to put this much into it. Since my car was in the shop at the Ford Dealership and I had only lived in Marion for a few months, I didn't know anyone that I felt comfortable calling to drive me to the dealership to look at cars. I called the dealership and asked for a salesman and told him my situation. The salesman told me that he would have the new car sales manager look and my old car and call me back within a couple hours with a trade in value. At this timne, he drove to my home, picked me up in a late model Escape demo and let me drive it to the dealership to look at new Fords. Since this was unexpected, I had no idea what I wanted. They let me drive the 2013 Escape demo that they had just took as a trade in over the weekend. I loved it, but I wasn'r sure if I wanted to puchase it or a new one. First thing Monday morning I was at the dealeership. I puchased a 2016 Escape LE. They definitely went above and beyond to give me great service, Thank you!

January 3, 2016

Thanks, Susan! We're happy to help however possible. The staff at Ford of West Memphis always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

Service Appointment

by from West Memphis, AR |

The service was quick and easy. I made an appointment a few days before and on the day of the service I had very little wait time.

December 31, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. The staff at Ford of West Memphis always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

services

by from west memphis, ar |

great services from start to end. staff was helpful and care was ready on time

Great service, facility newly renovated.

by from West Memphis, AR |

Service was great,price reasonable and staff very friendly and knowledgeable.

December 18, 2015

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Yvonne! Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Teacher

by from West Memphis, Arkansas |

The staff was very professional and my vehicle was well taken care of by the mechanics in a very timely manner.

December 9, 2015

Hi, Shunda! We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

ford of west memphis

by from west memphis,arkansas |

Monica was friendly and helpful, I would recommend this dealership to anyone who need to purchase a new car.

December 6, 2015

Thank you for your positive review, Jacqueline. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!