Ralph Hayes Toyota

3525 Clemson Blvd., Anderson, SC 29621

New 877-793-0610
Used 877-784-2941
Service 888-529-5308

We Wrote the Book on Price!

Best Experience Ever!

by from Trenton, SC |

I've never left a comment about my experience at a dealership before - but then again I've never had such a fantastic experience at a dealership before either. I began a search for a good quality pre-owned 4Runner several months ago...and let's just be real...the car buying/shopping experience is usually AWFUL and STRESSFUL. After shopping around at several dealerships in my area and being underwhelmed with their inventory and disgusted with their customer service, I started searching online for a vehicle a farther distance from where I live 0 that's when I stumbled on an ad for a 4Runner at your dealership. You are located 2+ hours from my house and I was unfamiliar with you but I went to your website and saw you had not just one - but several - pre-owned 4Runners that were in good shape, certified, and very well priced. I then went to dealerrater.com to look at your reviews and there were several for a salesperson named Geni Edwards. So I emailed the dealership for a price quote on the truck I was interested in and I requested to work with Geni Edwards. Within MINUTES I got a reply from Matthew Wiles. Not only did he immediately give me an actual price with no run-around, he also did not press me for a phone number (which everybody hates! I did not call you - I emailed you - hello!) or pressure me at all to come in and he told me that he would let Geni know I requested her. I emailed back and asked for her phone number and told him when I would call her. He let Geni know and set it all up - again never asking for my contact info. At this point I was already impressed with the customer service and I had barely even started to deal with y'all. I called Geni later that same evening not realizing she was actually helping me on her day off but she was extremely gracious and patient and answered all my questions. We set up a time for her to call me the next day after she looked at and actually sat in the particular truck I was interested in. Also, she took all the info for the vehicle I would be trading in so that they could give me an offer before I drove all the way up there. She called me the next day as promised with the info as promised and I made the drive up with my mom. As soon as we got to the dealership, she greeted us both warmly and made us feel very welcome. She made us feel like we had been friends for years. She had the vehicle cleaned and ready to go. The vehicle was EXACTLY what I had been looking for - super clean, low miles, and a great deal. We went back to the dealership to start the sales process - which is usually the stressful part - but Geni made sure everything went really smooth. They gave me exactly what they told me they would for my car and honored the price that was quoted to me online by Matthew. There were some minor cosmetic issues that needed to be fixed and they covered the cost without me even asking. Geni absolutely honored her word. We were starving as it was 3 and we had not had lunch, so Geni arranged for us to have a car to go to lunch while they started the finance process. After lunch, we went into the finance office (usually stressful) where we met Marty Crossley. He was awesome! Funny, laid-back, and very informative. He explained my options clearly and concisely. Again, such a huge difference from my other car-buying experiences. Geni had the car detailed and gassed up while we were in finance so that it would be ready to go for the long drive home. She gave us some T-Shirts for my dad (who loved them!) and some bags for my sisters. I had to make a trip back a few days later to get the cosmetic issues fixed and Geni arranged before I left to get me a car to use while mine was being fixed and gassed up my car. The bottom line is I had a fantastic experience across the board. I have been telling everyone I know about you guys and Geni. As long as she is selling car I will buy from you. Thank you guys for making the car buying experience easy.

September 2, 2014

Jamie thank you so much for the kind words about Geni, Matthew, Marty, and the rest of the Team. We do have some of the finest folks in the car business working for us. Enjoy your Toyota!

Great Experience

by from Anderson, SC |

Had a great experience working with Geni Edwards at Ralph Hayes Toyota. I desperately needed a second car for my family and Geni was able to get us into a 2015 Camry that was within our budget. Really appreciated her efforts as well as Jeff's to get the car financed. Easy folks to deal with and the prices on new vehicles are great. Brian

Waste of time and gas.

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I was in the market for a new Tacoma Prerunner. I had contacted these folks and Dave Edwards and Toyota of Easley. I was told that Ralph Hayes would "Beat any price". After driving over 125 miles, I met with a salesman here. I told him exactly what I wanted, and he came back with a truck that had many more options. After repeating that I knew exactly what I wanted, he came back with a truck that met my description. The first two dealers were within a few hundred dollars counting my trade in. They were $5000 over that. YES $5000 OVER THE PRICE FROM THE OTHER TWO DEALERS. When I showed him the numbers from the other dealers, the salesman went back to the sales manager and asked if we could do business at a price that was $1000 over. I asked why would I pay $1000 more here than somewhere else and I was told that the other offers were "Really good prices". I suggest that you get a price from these folks and at least two other dealers.

very unhappy

by from Laurens sc |

Very unhappy would not give me correct trade in valve on my vehicle according to the same site they said that used to determine valve. Also would not negotiate at all were set on their price. Also when dealing with the salesman I could hear the other salesman in the background cussing and not acting very professional

November 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to point out where improvement can be made. We strive on a daily bases to improve and provided for our clients the best possible experience possible and the only way we can get better is to know where we've failed. Again I would like to Thank you for taking the time, and for your honest feedback. My name is Joel N. Johnson, I am the Pre-Owned Sales Manager, and I would like to offer my personal assistance. Please call me at your earliest convenience. My number 864-226-1571.

If you have a trade stay away from Ralph Hayes.

by from Gray Court Sc |

The salesman was nice enough and helpful. But if you have a trade stay away from Ralph Hayes they only offered me 8500 for my trade. Needless to say I walked off there lot and did not look back. I went to a dealership in Greenville and was offers 4250.00 more for my trade and got a total of 13750.00 for my trade and pad less for the car I bought than the one I looked at buying at Ralph Hayes and the car I bought is a lot nicer than the one at Ralph Hayes. I would not recommend this dealer. Was one of the worst car buying experience I ever had.

September 2, 2014

Thank you for your honest feedback. While we certainly strive hard to ensure every customer has a great experience, occasionally we do drop the ball. This is not the kind of experience we wish for our customers to have, and the reviews back that up. We wish you all the best with your Camry and apologize that we weren't able to assist you.

Excellent salesman and help in buying new car.

by from Central, SC |

Ralph Hayes Toyota and salesman Jimmy Dochney were outstanding in facilitating my recent purchase of a 2014 Toyota Highlander. They helped me find the right car for me, not pressuring me to purchase something bigger or fancier than I wanted. And they negotiated an outstanding price and a generous trade for my used Highlander. I give them my highest recommendation and really appreciate their help and ease in making my new Highlander purchase a reality. I love my new Highlander from Ralph Hayes Toyota of Anderson, SC and you will too. Thanks to Cars.com for making finding my model at Ralph Hayes so easy!

September 8, 2014

Margaret we appreciate your business! We agree with your comments about Jimmy; he is a valued employee. Enjoy your Toyota!

Best Experience

by from Greenwood, SC |

Geni was a very helpful and pleasant sales associate. This was the best sales experience I ever had in a car buying atmosphere.

September 8, 2014

Thank you Dante! We appreciate your business and enjoy your Toyota!

Very Happy

by from Marion, NC |

I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Camry from Ralph Hayes Toyota and I could not be happier. I was looking for a late-model car that I could afford to purchase and a dealership that would give me a fair price for my 2010 Jeep Cherokee. Almost every Toyota dealership that I searched on line had a late-model Toyota that I could have purchased, but no other dealership seemed sincere in working with me on my trade-in. When I called the dealership to inquire about the car, I was given accurate information and treated very professionally. The dealership had the car ready to drive off the lot when I arrived. In less than an hour, all of the paperwork was completed and I was on my way back to North Carolina. I was a bit skeptical about buying a car out-of-state, but there was really very little difference from buying in-state. The major difference was the money that I saved by driving 100 plus miles to Anderson. My salesperson, Geni Edwards, and the sales manager, Evan Rainwater, were personal, professional, and very helpful. I now have a car that fits me and my two-year-old daughter and one that does not break me up putting gas in it.

September 8, 2014

Dollie thank you so much for your feedback. Geni and Evan are valued employees and some of the finest you will find in the car business. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Friendly Salesperson, Knowledgeable Staff

by from Greer, SC |

Friendly salesperson (Scott), knowledgeable staff willing to help. No pressure, don't have to negotiate back and forth over price. Only suggestion - the first person who greets customers should be welcoming and helpful. First impression was a little sarcastic and a little bit of a turn off, but the prices were good so we stayed.

September 8, 2014

James we appreciate your honest feedback. We couldn't agree with you more concerning first impressions. We are happy that Scott was able to get you fixed up. Thank you for your business!

Finally!

by from Fair Play, SC |

I have tried for years to purchase a Toyota here. I don't know what happened but it has changed and I can now say I purchased a Toyota at Ralph Hayes.

September 4, 2014

We are excited to hear that. We are constantly making subtle to changes to try and accommodate our clientele. Thank you for your business!

Great Customer Service

by from Anderson, SC |

Great customer service! Everyone went out of their way to help me and it is very much appreciated!

September 8, 2014

Carly, thank you for your feedback and comments. Enjoy your new vehicle!