Honda of Mission Valley

5812 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120

Dishonest Service Reps

by from San Diego, CA |

The repairs have been excellent, but at least 2 service reps very dishonest. One told me I needed 2 new tires in rear, when I had just had 4 new Michelin tires mounted by Costco 2 week previous. Once was told I needed new battery, test printout showing the battery very low. Price they quoted was high, so I declined. My car started perfect every morning so I did nothing. Next service appointment with a different service rep showed a perfectly good battery printout.

amazing trio!

by from san diego ca |

Amazing!!!! Period if you have at least 2000 to put towards a car your good. I went to 3 other dealers 2 being Honda and was told flat out" we can't help you or you will need more money or a Co signer" I spoke to hector from day one told him my situation told him about my car, he went above and beyond to help me and deal with my crazy work schedule! Jeff the manager hoped on board to help me as well to get a car and start what I thought painful process of being told yes till the last minute to hear what the others all said."we can't help" then Scott pulled some strings and got me the loan..that's all I needed to get a new car and my credit back on track! These 3 men are outstanding and if you think you can't do it...there's hope I'm now happy single owner of a car :) AND their personalities made time fly by.

Returning Customer For a Reason!

by from San Diego, CA |

I am a returning customer to Honda Mission Valley. This dealership is outstanding. They promise to give you a great deal and they deliver on that promise. The sales people are courteous and want YOU to be happy. This is why I returned and see so many others doing the same. As with negotiating any car sale, you need to do research before going in to buy. Thank you Honda Mission Valley for another great car buying experience!

Great dealership overall.

by from SAN DIEGO, CA |

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. The internet manager "John Le" was very helpful, outstanding in helping us have one of the most smooth car-buying experience ever. The place is clean. Even we didn't buy extra stuff, the saleman "Scott" was very professional and respectful. We appreciated it.

Beware of quoted service

by from San Diego |

Went there for oil change, also to have them check why the low tire pressure indicator came on. I put air in the tire several times but pressure went low after several weeks. I was told by their rep that I had one nail in this tire and two nails in another tire. The nails were too close to the side wall to fix. Two new tires quoted at $367. This sounded way too high, told them I would go elsewhere for the tires. I went down the street to a tire dealer. They found one nail in the problem tire that was at a location that could be easily fixed. There were no nails in the other tire! So, this Honda shop tried to sell me two tires I did not need. One last item, after the oil change, the service area did not bother to reset the oil change percentage indicator. After three tries, I still await a call back from their service manager.

Excellent

by from Encinitas, CA |

The staff was outstanding! We really felt comfortable throughout the entire process. There was no pressure and we left with our dream car! I would highly recommend this dealership to ANYONE interested in buying a car.

Excellent Dealership

by from Encinitas, CA |

Overall EXCELLENCE. The facilities were impeccable and the staff was so welcoming and courteous. We felt very comfortable, no pressure and left with our dream car that we didn't think we would be able to afford! 5 stars all around. Code: DE12312011

Excellent car buying experience.

by from San diego ,calif. |

We bought another honda yesterday. Mission Valley Honda dealership is excellent in customer service. I never thought car buying could be that easy. We are pleased with the deal and buying process. Andy is a very good sales person.

Two words: Awesome Service

by from San Diego, CA |

From the get go, John Le helped me pick up the car of my dreams. From the back and forth emails, he was patient enough to deal with my crap and needless to say, we walked out of Mission Valley Honda/Penske Honda with a brand new car. Everyone helped out in. Every which they can. I would definitely recommend someone to purchase at this dealership. Service is number one priority in my book and they surpassed that without having to pressure you into something you didn't want to commit to. Great job Mission Valley Honda. Again, thank you to John Le for assisting us in getting the perfect car for us! DE12312011

Excellent Dealership

by from San Diego |

This is the 7th car we have bought in our family and this has been the best experience so far. We were in and out in 90 minutes. We had discussed the price via email and that is what we got. This was the first time buying a car was not a hassle but a comfortable experience.