Honda of Mission Valley

5812 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120

Small but efficient

by from San Diego, CA |

Although a smaller dealership, Honda of Mission Valley has always given me great, honest service whenever I need car repairs or maintenance. In particular, Skip has helped me on multiple occasions, and his explanations of the problems they found would always make sense. He would also give me a variety of solutions for my car problems. I came back to buy a new accord from Honda of MV because of my positive experiences with their service department, and their sales team did not disappoint. Quick, honest pricing options with a readiness to work with my budget and long term car concerns, minimal paperwork, and easy financing made my car buying experience painless and quick. I highly recommend giving them a visit.

MISSION VALLEY HONDA

by from SAN DIEGO CA. |

Thank you for the good expererance .When buying my new Honda .Andy was very helpful and a good sales man. I love my Honda.

Amendment to previous review by YQ

by from SAN DIEGO, CA |

After our initial visit, we left to check out the competition. We did NOT receive as good an offer from the other (non-Honda) dealerships. We returned to Honda Mission Valley because of the exceptional customer service we received. Thank you! DE12312011

Honda Mission Valley

by from San Diego, CA |

Buying a car from Honda Mission Valley was a straightforward and pleasant process. Tom Youngblood and Scott Patrick worked very hard to get us a great deal and ensured that we were fully satisfied with our purchase. I would definitely recommend this Honda dealer (ask for Tom Youngblood) for your next car purchase.

Superior new car buying experience

by from San Diego, California |

I bought my first Accord in 1985 and have now reuirned to the fold. JOHN LE is an excellent salesman, "sympatico", excellent listener and very knowleagble about the Accord's features. Having paid cash for my V6 Touring, I wish to establish an excellent relationship with Honda Mission Valley, as I keep my vehicles for 10 years (having traded in my 10 year old Infiniti FX). My dealings, not only with John but with Scott, Saad and the General Manager have got off to an excellent start. . Next time i visit I want to meet the Service Manager so as to be acquainted with the entire team. To me, the personal contact is essential in promoting the most effective level of service..

Easy and Simple

by from San Diego, CA |

My husband and I had been toying with the idea of purchasing a new car. We poked in just to see what our car would value at and the team worked with us to make this a smooth and easy transition. I never felt pressured to do anything (including purchase) and they gave us plenty of time to think about our options.

Friendly Sales People

by from San Diego |

The sales people at Honda Mission Valley are friendly. Andy helped us to find the color we want and scheduled the car shipped from other place. The sale process is very easy.

Quick and Easy Transaction

by from Point Loma, CA |

Lee had me in and out in 2 hours flat. Great job, fastest Car purchase I have ever experienced. I highly recommend, and will return. Thanks HMV!

Great sales people and cars

by from San Diego, California |

This is the 4th car that I bought from Mission Valley Honda. The salesmen are courteous and professional and don't pressure you. I've had for wonderful experiences find cars at this dealership! My family has bought three new cars and one used car. All of them have been wonderful excellent automobiles. DE12312011

Great dealer and great sales people

by from San Diego CA |

I traded in my Honda Odyssey for a new Pilot. Sales people were easy to dal with, especially Skip Kelley. There was little or no pressure and I was done in a couple of hours. Had a good selection of Pilots.