Honda of Mission Valley

5812 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120

Great customer service

by from San Diego, CA |

Patrick, Andy and Derrek were all very professional and personable. Definitely a pleasure doing business with them!

Typical salesman

by from Del Cerro |

Everyone has certain 'low' expectations of a car salesman, and the salesman I dealt with met all those expectations. He was very typical. After the initial pleasantries, the negotiation process was tense, he was full of number spinning and a bit vague with the intent to raise the price, which made the negotiation a "shady" process for me. Afterwards, the actual paperwork was a breeze and I am very happy with the actual car. Bottom line, I will not return to this dealer.

Honda of Mission Valley responded to this review

April 20, 2012

KatIe, please call or emaIl me as I would like to know about your experience. I do not tolerate "shady" processes at my store. It would help me save other customers from any experience like this. Sincerely, Ray Burns General Manager at 619-563-1095 or rburns@penskeautomotive.com

Very speedy and efficient

by from San Diego, CA |

Used the Costco program to buy a new car so it was nice to not have to deal with sales guys who just want to sell you a car off the lot as quickly as possible. The fleet sales manager got us the exact model we wanted in the exact color we wanted. Overall excellent experience.

Great Team

by from La Mesa, CA |

Honda Mission Valley has a great team and their customer service is exceptional. We've bought new cars and traded others in over the years as well as had service performed. I trust this dealership.

Easy Peasy!

by from San Diego, CA |

Buying a new car was a very easy and fun experience at Mission Valley Honda. The sales person was very knowledgeable about the cars we were interested in. I felt welcomed by and at ease with all of the sales personnel. The dealership was busy but I was treated as though I was the only person there. After we made our purchase, our salesman even helped us get our GPS set up to get us home! He followed up with us to make sure that we were enjoying our new ride and to answer any questions that may have cropped up. All-in-all, it was really the best new car buying experience I've had!

New Civic

by from Pacific Beach, CA |

As a returning customer I am well aware of the professional service and attitude this dealership displays. With my second purchase I was not disappointed. Their courtesy and politeness are matched by none. Thank you again for a wonderful expirenece!

Very satisfied customer

by from La Jolla, CA |

I thought my experience was terrific. I had shopped other dealerships and had a decent experience but then I went to Honda Mission of Valley and felt very comfortable and welcomed. Everyone treated me with respect and friendliness. I believe I got an honest deal. I will recommend this dealership to my family and friends. The location of the dealership was very convenient, it closer to the center of town than I had originally thought.

Servicing Older Honda

by from Poway CA |

We took our older Honda in that my son drives and they did a great job inspecting and letting us know what was needed to keep our 17 year old safe. They did not over-recommend so I was able to get all of the work done.