Honda of Mission Valley

5812 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120

Great dealer and great sales people

by from San Diego CA |

I traded in my Honda Odyssey for a new Pilot. Sales people were easy to dal with, especially Skip Kelley. There was little or no pressure and I was done in a couple of hours. Had a good selection of Pilots.

My Mission Valley Experience

by from sacramento,Ca |

I'm a impatient customer and does not like the back and forth negotiation of car buying. Mission Valley Honda has made car buying such a great and easy exprience for me that i have just purchase my third vehical from them.

Honda Accord Purchase 4/2013

by from Mojave Desert, CA |

I purchased a new Honda Accord Coupe from Honda Mission Valley and was happy with all aspects of the sale. The same person (Dario) that accompanied me on the test drive stayed with me through the entire process and made sure all questions were answered and that I was comfortable with everything. The finance person (Derek) was also very helpful and provided me with things to consider and tried to provide the best option without making me feel pressured to purchase additional items. The staff also worked with me to find the lowest interest rate that even beat my own credit union. When I was finished with Derek, Dario again caught up with me to make sure there were no other questions that made sure I was comfortable with the process. I was very pleased with everything and would rate this new car buying experience as "excellent". I would purchase from Honda Mission Valley again in the future.

Love my new 2013 Honda Accord Sport

by from San Diego, CA |

Everyone was extremely knowledgable and very nice, especially Andy Blakney. He went above and beyond to get the exact vehicle I wanted. And he was very patient as I can be a bit persistent. Overall an AWESOME experience.

My new Civic!

by from San Diego, California |

In my recently visit to Honda Mission Valley, I had a great experience. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. I never felt pressured into a certain car; each sales person helped guide me to the car that was the best fit for me. This happened to be a brand new 2013 Honda Civic EX with amazing financing options.

HONDA CRV 2013 PURCHASED MISSION VALLEY

by from MISSION VALLEY, CA |

DE12312011. My salesperson John Le was EXCELLENT, I had spoken to various car salesmen for two days and he was the only one who actually got me to go to the dealership. CONGRATS on your sale John The process of buying the car was lengthy as it usually is so I ordered a pizza to make time fly Facilities were not up to standards there was no popcorn in the waiting area and the coffee, chocolate machine was not working, so I ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut. Overall very good experience

HONDA 2013 CRV PURCHASE

by from Mission Valley, San Diego |

My salesperson John Le was EXCELLENT I had spoken to various salespeople over the phone for the past two days previous to buying the Honda and he was the only one who managed to get me out to the dealership. CONGRATS John on your sale.. The buying experience was long as is usual however I did order a pizza so the wait seem a bit less. The facilities however where out of popcorn and the coffee, chocolate machine was not working... So I called Pizza hut... Overall great experience

No pressure!

by from San Diego , ca |

For the very first time I got to buy a car without hearing so much blah blah blah from a salesman. I only get to hear the detailed information I needed. They never asked or imply that I should buy the car after few hours of them answering all my questions, all I saw was a patient salesman trying to help me figure out what I needed in a car.Best dealership I have ever been!

New Pilot purchase

by from San Diego, CA |

We just finished the process of purchasing our new Honda Pilot. Our sales person, Andy, was fabulous to work with. Andy and the finance person, Scott, made the entire buying experience easy and quick. We have always enjoyed working with Mission Valley Honda and will continue to have our vehicles serviced there and when it comes time to buy a new vehicle, we will definitely buy from Mission Valley Honda

Great Dealership

by from San Diego, CA |

The team at Mission Valley Honda were absolutely amazing. Hands down easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Go there and you won't be disappointed.