Honda of Mission Valley

5812 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120

2013 Civic

by from Santee Ca |

The best experience!!! I would go back to Mission Valley Honda!

Surprisingly easy buying experience

by from San Diego CA |

I hate buying a car, and feel intimidated by car salesmen, but my Chrysler minivan was 11 years old, and it had to be done. Empowered with good internet information (Edmunds, TrueCar, etc.) I was able to get a fixed, drive away price from 6 dealers, and Honda Mission Valley was the lowest. At every stage, they were cooperative, professional, easy to work with. There were no surprises, they had exactly the car I wanted, an Odyssey EX-L, for the price we had agreed upon. The dealership was impressive, very clean, with sharply dressed personnel, not a hint of pushiness that one expects from any dealership. Salesman Dario was very knowledgeable, paperwork completed in a minimum time, while the car received it's finishing detail, then we spent plenty of time going over all the details of the car, inside and out. I love this car. This Odyssey may see me out, but if not, it's back to Honda Mission Valley, and I'll certainly be getting the car serviced there. Thank you, Dario, and Honda Mission Valley for my best buying experience ever!

Very Good

by from San Diego |

I am impressed with the service I got from Honda of Mission valley. They were not pushy and they asked my opinion.

Great customer service, reasonable prices..!!!

by from Heber, Ca |

Our Honda rep that assisted my wife and I with our purchase was really professional, presentable/well dressed and was willing to answer all of our questions. The entire negotiation process was stress free and the Honda staff were exceptionally nice. They did not take "no" for an answer and ensured we left with the car in which we came to purchase; at a reasonable price! You don't see that too often at dealerships. After an offer was agreed upon, the good experience continued with the finance department. There wasn't any aggressive selling to add on "extras" to the car. The entire experience deserves 5 stars...A+ performance hands down. If you want to have a good experience, go to Honda Mission Valley!

All I can say is WOW !

by from San Diego |

I have been dreading buying a new car. I didn't want to have the pressure from the sales people trying to get me to buy something I didn't want or something I couldn't afford. I new I wanted to buy a new Honda especially the Civic because of it's new design and it's great gas mileage. But even the basic Model made me feel I was purchasing a luxury car. All the basic and standard features were everything I wanted. The price was right and the sales guy was down to earth. They didn't have that cheesy sales people smirk or you know the way they talk like they know everything. Sorry some sales people you just want to punch in the face just by the way they talk. Everybody I talked to at Mission Valley Honda especially Dario was very professional and not pushy. Even ( I hope I'm getting this right) "Derek" who convinced me to get the extended warranty to cover all the computer and engine stuff for the length of time I'm financing the car for. I feel confident I made a great purchase on a great car that going to last and get me great gas mileage. I love my new Honda and lots of people at my work want to test drive it. My kids love it especially the Blue Tooth. Making phone calls from my steering wheel and hearing it over the speaker system. Music turns off when a call comes in and turns back on when I hang up. So cool. Back up camera is great too. All the kids and animals are safe with this cool feature. It's also so quiet and smooth. You have to test drive this car to see what I mean. Thanks Mission Valley Honda. I am a happy camper : )

Professional Dealership

by from San Diego |

The best thing I liked about the dealership is their patient hearing to understand what I wanted and being able to explain how they can help instead trying to sell their story to me. Thank You!

Super Nice and Warm Environment

by from San Diego, CA |

We found out that we needed to get another car earlier in the morning and decided on an Accord. Did 30-45 minutes of research on prices for packages we were interested in. Went to Costco's Auto program online and submitted an application. Got a phone call from Alex at Honda Mission Valley within the hour and drove down to see him. He showed us the car we were interested in and gave us a test drive. We were out of there a little over 3 hours with a new car. I can't believe how easy it was. Alex was super nice and friendly. We did not experience the stereo-typical car salesman. I highly recommend Honda Mission Valley to any first-time new-car buyers, and especially Alex. Thanks again my friend.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Santee, Ca |

On the fence about buying an Accord or another popular sedan...after test driving the Accord and getting to talk with Chris our sales consultant (who really knew this vechicle), I had to have the beautiful red Accord off the showroom floor! Painless process all the way, thanks to Chris and the fiance guys for making this an enjoyable experience!

Example: Great service, clean facilities

by from San Diego, CA. |

Everyone at Honda Mission Valley was extremely friendly to me during my recent visit. I have been buying Honda cars from them for 20 years. I know I can depend on them to be fair and honest with me. Joe C. has always helped me with my purchase. He is the best !!!

Great experience {both times}!

by from Santee, CA |

This is the 2nd car we purchased from Honda Mission Valley, both times were great experiences! We worked with Jeff this time, he was wonderful. Even cramped into the back seat with my 2 kids, both in car seats, so my husband and I could sit up front. Again, great experience and I love my new civic!!