Lexdan Automotive

Used 888-588-2544 Used888-588-2544

Lexdan Automotive of Maplewood serving MAPLEWOOD, MN

Great Service, Great Prices, Very Professional

by from Woodbury MN |

I bought my 2009 Murano from Scott on Friday, and had a great experience. I called Scott that day with some interest in the vehicle (a used Nissan Murano), and when I arrived later in the afternoon the vehicle was at the door all warmed up and ready for a test drive. Scott took his time going over both the vehicle and financing with me, he even stayed late to make sure I had everything I needed. He certainly went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations! I would recommend to anyone in the market for a car that they make this their first stop and ask for Scott.

Walked away happy

by from Minneapolis |

I recently purchased a 2011 Toyota Camry from Lexdan. I set up an appointment earlier in the day and when I got there, the car was clean and out front waiting for me to take a look at. Rodney was my salesman and was great to work with. He was not at all pushy, but added humor and fun to the process. I did a fair amount of research on the car before I got there which I obviously recommend doing, but I never felt like I was being fooled about the quality of vehicle I would be getting. He was a tough negotiator, but the car happened to be on special for the month of May. So far, I am very happy with my purchase and quality of service from Lexdan! I walked away with a smile on my face!

Quick Friendly service!

by from Lakeville, MN |

After Shopping online for a while, I was making the rounds to check cars that fit my needs. When I stopped at Lexdan and met Rodney, it was like I had come to buy a car from a member of the family. He was very accommodating...the 2010 Hyundai Accent I had been looking at online was actually at their other location, and Rodney gladly retrieved it so I could give it the once over and test drive it. The car was exactly as advertised, and I was eager to purchase it. Ben, the business manager, went through all the details thoroughly, gave me pretty much what I had expected trading in my old car, and generally made the purchasing process very smooth. I truly had fun shopping with these folks, and as a result, got a great car at a great price. Not only will I tell my friends about my experience, I'll definitely come to Lexdan first when it's time to make my next purchase!

Guy with the Acadia we purchased

by from White bear lake |

Really enjoyed working with Deniz. Very knowledgeable about cars etc and truly concerned about what we needed. Great place to do business with!!! Tony and Adria

2009 Nissan Merano Purchase at Lexdan Automotive

by from Coon Rapids |

Having to purchase a vehicle with financing is a hard and stressful decision. From the first moment we started talking to Joe at Lexdan Automotive to the final minutes working with Scott our Finance guy there - the experience was awesome! We will be recommending this great dealership to anyone that is looking for a vehicle and will be back the next time we need to get a vehicle. Thanks gentlemen! Your service was greatly appreciated today!!

excellent customer service

by from Maplewood, MN |

The facilities are organize and customer service are excellent- they are really helpful and willing to help make both party work/happy. will definitely recommend it.

Good Customer experience and Good cars

by from Hopkins, MN |

I have went in to buy a used Nissan car. Representatives were so friendly and explained everything clearly. Overall very good service.

Rodney is the best!

by from St. Paul, MN |

A couple of weekends ago, I went to the Lexdan used car dealership in Maplewood, MN with my teen son to test drive a Honda CRV. The one I had in mind had just been sold & driven off the night before. Rodney, the salesman, listened to what it was that I was looking for in my next vehicle. I told him I wanted a newer, used vehicle with low mileage, in good running condition - just a basic SUV. I also told him that I'd been driving an older Suzuki Sidekick. I loved it due it's great gas mileage and it's reliability for starting even in the coldest of Minnesota winters. He said he was familiar with all of the cars that on their lot. He told me the reputation that the company has for being honest about the condition of their vehicles, and that the one he'd recommend I test, was a 2008 Mitzubishi Outlander. My teen son & I test drove it & we loved it. When I went back up to the Lexdan dealership today to pick up my license plates, and Rodney not only put the plates on for me, we had a nice chat about raising young men to believe in themselves and never give up no matter what! The service we received was great, caring, thoughtful and compassionate. Thanks guys! -Patrick

2010 ACURA RDX

by from Saint Paul Minnesota |

Went in a for tour and I got myself a new car. The people who work here are professional. Scott Cronen took good care of all my paper works and I was out the door before I know. Good car at a great price.

Customer for Life

by from River Falls, WI |

I went in on March 25,2016 to look at a 2011 Scion TC that Lexdan had in stock. The price for the mileage was amazing and the car looked, sounded, and drove excellent. Don took care of giving me the test drive. He was very professional and educated about the vehicle. You can tell that they take amazing care of the cars they sell. I went in to test drive and after looking at my credit and seeing how the banks would respond to that, I drove off that day with a new vehicle after trading in mine. Scott got my payment to right where I wanted it to be and he offered me GAP insurance on the spot. The vehicle has a 30 day or 1000 mile warranty on it. I went in a week later because the brakes were squeaking and they took care of the brakes and helped educate me on the way brakes wear, how to take care of a custom cold air intake that is in the vehicle and answered other questions i had about car maintenance. This is my first car buying experience and it was a great one. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a vehicle and I'm sure they will have something available for my girlfriend when she enters the market.