Lexdan Automotive

2610 U.S. 61, Maplewood, MN 55109

Used 888-588-2544

Lexdan Automotive of Maplewood serving MAPLEWOOD, MN

Happy with the fair price

by from Saint Paul |

I researched several cars on line. When I decided to purchase a Toyota this dealer had a good selection. The free warranty and a fair price was a big decision factor to by from them. It has been little over a month so far since the purchase and love the car.

Good customer service and price

by from Lake Elmo |

I was already over my budget by the time I got to this dealership. I realized I must  adjust my price range after stopping at a few car dealers. The model I wanted  was in high demand. Soon after I was greeted and shared information about  the vehicle. I was shown a inspection report and the history report of the vehicle which I was interested in. They also showed me the free warranty form on the same vehicle. This warranty  was for short term but included major parts and labor coverage.I really liked this dealer?s approach and took the time to test drive the vehicle I came to see. I was impressed with the cleanliness and the condition of the Odyssey van. I wanted to shop more after the test drive. After leaving their lot I looked at three more Odyssey minivans elsewhere. Yet I couldn?t find anything nicer and at better price. I went back to purchase their vehicle the next day. I was satisfied in receiving the best deal after looking around. Thank you.

Great Experience

by from duluth, mn |

I found a Honda SUV on cars.com . and it was listed at Lexdan Automotive. I called and asked about this vehicle. The person I talked to was very polite and helpful. I decided to drive there to look at the vehicle I was interested in. It was a 130 mile drive from where I live. Before I left I called again and talked with Jay so when I arrived at the dealership Jay greeted me by name,I was very nervous as I do not normally do things like this by myself. I think Jay could sense this so he was v.ery, very kind. He offered me something to drink told me to relax and think about what I wanted and to ask him any questions I had. I cannot believe how nice he was. The whole experience was awesome thanks to Jay. I ended up buying the vehicle and love it so far. Only been 3 days but so far so good. I would recommend Lexdan automotive and also Jay. Thanks Jay for helping me through this process. Cheryl

Nice experience

by from Saint Paul,MN |

I Did not purchase a vehicle there but I enjoyed my visit with the friendly and informative sales person I dealt with.

Best car buying experience

by from Maplewood, MN |

I had the best car buying experience last Saturday. No pressure. Enjoyed dealing with Jay. Thanks.

Very Wonderful Service , Extremely Satisfied

by from Maplewood Mn |

This is a nice and pleasant place to do business with. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. We love our Acura.. Thanks to everyone at Lexdan Automotive.

better off somewhere else

by from Stp,mn |

Had great experience when purchasing the car but only had it for 9 months and the ball joints and axle were bad already. Not only that I had already had issues with the ABS and battery a few days after I bought the car. Mechanics really don't know what their doing.

Quality buying experience

by from St. Paul MN |

Today I had the opportunity to work with Scott Cronen at Lexdan Automotive. Scott was very professional and personable. He took time to look for several vehicles that would fit my needs and we were able to come to terms on one in stock. Scott provided guidance and knowledge through the buying process and overall made my purchasing experience a very good one. I would and will recommend both Lexdan Automotive and refer people I know to Scott.

Good service

by from White Bear Lake, Mn. |

My boy friend and I shopped this place last week.Did not end up buying a car there but everyone was pleasant and helpful.

Car experience

by from Wisconsin |

Overall, the customer service was excellent and the process of buying the car went really smooth. The actual repairing of my car also went pretty smooth and didn't take too much time. Everything went pretty well. The reason I only gave this place a three star is because I waited a whole year to get a replacement electric battery when I was told it would only take a few weeks. When I initially looked at my car before I bought it, there were no lights on the dashboard at all. Was told the car was in good shape with nothing wrong with it. However, for some reason, after I bought the car and drove it a couple miles, I immediately noticed the IMS light and check engine lights were on. Called the dealership and they said they'd get a replacement hybrid battery for me. They told me it would take a few weeks. However, a few weeks turned into a whole year before they actually bought the new battery and replaced it for me. The main reason I am giving this review a three star and not a 0 is because the dealer, Meng, who sold me the car always made sure that I knew what was going on, where they were at with the car battery. He was great at communicating, sympathetic about the long wait, and really made me feel like he cared about my car situation. So thank you Meng for being a great salesperson! Your dealership owes you big time. In the end, the place was great, just was not happy with the long wait.

Great Place to Buy A Car.

by from TwinCities, MN |

I recently went to Lexdan Automotive looking for a new (used ) car. The place was great , everyone was very friendly and helpful. I ended up working with the salesman Jay and found a car. Jay was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and made the process a great one. I would highly recommend Lexdan Automotive to anyone looking for a great used car.