Lexdan Automotive

2610 U.S. 61, Maplewood, MN 55109

Used 888-588-2544

Lexdan Automotive of Maplewood serving MAPLEWOOD, MN

Happy with the fair price

by from Saint Paul |

I researched several cars on line. When I decided to purchase a Toyota this dealer had a good selection. The free warranty and a fair price was a big decision factor to by from them. It has been little over a month so far since the purchase and love the car.

Very Wonderful Service , Extremely Satisfied

by from Maplewood Mn |

This is a nice and pleasant place to do business with. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. We love our Acura.. Thanks to everyone at Lexdan Automotive.

better off somewhere else

by from Stp,mn |

Had great experience when purchasing the car but only had it for 9 months and the ball joints and axle were bad already. Not only that I had already had issues with the ABS and battery a few days after I bought the car. Mechanics really don't know what their doing.

Quality buying experience

by from St. Paul MN |

Today I had the opportunity to work with Scott Cronen at Lexdan Automotive. Scott was very professional and personable. He took time to look for several vehicles that would fit my needs and we were able to come to terms on one in stock. Scott provided guidance and knowledge through the buying process and overall made my purchasing experience a very good one. I would and will recommend both Lexdan Automotive and refer people I know to Scott.

Good service

by from White Bear Lake, Mn. |

My boy friend and I shopped this place last week.Did not end up buying a car there but everyone was pleasant and helpful.

Car experience

by from Wisconsin |

Overall, the customer service was excellent and the process of buying the car went really smooth. The actual repairing of my car also went pretty smooth and didn't take too much time. Everything went pretty well. The reason I only gave this place a three star is because I waited a whole year to get a replacement electric battery when I was told it would only take a few weeks. When I initially looked at my car before I bought it, there were no lights on the dashboard at all. Was told the car was in good shape with nothing wrong with it. However, for some reason, after I bought the car and drove it a couple miles, I immediately noticed the IMS light and check engine lights were on. Called the dealership and they said they'd get a replacement hybrid battery for me. They told me it would take a few weeks. However, a few weeks turned into a whole year before they actually bought the new battery and replaced it for me. The main reason I am giving this review a three star and not a 0 is because the dealer, Meng, who sold me the car always made sure that I knew what was going on, where they were at with the car battery. He was great at communicating, sympathetic about the long wait, and really made me feel like he cared about my car situation. So thank you Meng for being a great salesperson! Your dealership owes you big time. In the end, the place was great, just was not happy with the long wait.

Great Place to Buy A Car.

by from TwinCities, MN |

I recently went to Lexdan Automotive looking for a new (used ) car. The place was great , everyone was very friendly and helpful. I ended up working with the salesman Jay and found a car. Jay was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and made the process a great one. I would highly recommend Lexdan Automotive to anyone looking for a great used car.

Awsome service and a great car!

by from Lauderdale, MN |

Had a wonderful experience with Lexdan. My salesman was really helpful and friendly and organized. The car I purchased was extremely clean and well represented on the website. Bought it on the spot.

All in All you are in good hands!

by from Saint Paul, MN |

I have to say, I searched for a while on Auto Trader, came across this dealer, went to the dealership and was quite pleased with the customer service that Jay provided us. We purchased a 2005 Honda Pilot, a few weeks later we brought it home and there was something wrong with the car. I called them and because it was under warranty they took it back, to take a look. Needless to say the thing that was wrong was minor and not under warranty. They covered it all and fixed it. I was impressed. I will for sure go back to them when it comes to purchasing a used vehicle.

Perfect Service Awesome Experience!

by from Blaine, Mn |

I bought my 2006 Hond Pilot and was very impressed with the sales staff. Scott was always professional even when I was having troubles with my lender. He even offered to help. The dealership held onto my new car while I had to work out details with my credit union. Lexdan's low pressure sales tactics and friendly service will keep me coming back and referring friends and family. Top notch Service :)

Easy, honest and polite

by from Oak Grove, MN |

First of all I want to say the dealership is very clean! I worked with Scott and test drove 3 different cars I was interested in. He was very patient with my wife and I while we made a decision. We decided to go get lunch and think it over for a bit. I have never had a dealership not try to throw on "the pressure sale" at this point. We thought about it over lunch and asked to take the car for one more test drive before we made a decision. They were patient with us and we had a great experience. They also helped setup the financing through a local credit union!! It was awesome I could not be happier. Thanks Lexdan for everything we love the car!!