Prestman Auto

Used 888-838-2413 Used 888-838-2413

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DRIVE

Great Experience

by from SLC, UT |

This is my second vehicle purchased through Prestman and I've been pleased both times. I worked with Debbie Francis for both transactions and she delivered both times. I am a very detailed, particular individual so good listening is critical. The thing I appreciated the most was the ability to do pretty much all of the paper work behind the scenes and sign electronically which allowed me to walk in, pick up the car and leave without spending time in the dealership (which is nicer and more comfortable than any other I've experienced).

Very Poor Customer Service

by from Herriman, UT |

I have seen a lot of five star reviews, and all I can say is "Where was this excellent staff when I went in?" I went online on February 19th to schedule a test drive on a 2012 Ford Explorer. A short time later, I got a call from Debbie to confirm, and advised her that I would be in around 5-6 pm later that day. When my wife and I arrived, nobody on staff welcomed us or greeted us. We stood in a waiting area as several staff members walked by us, not even acknowledging our presence. When someone finally did take notice that we were there, we were advised that Debbie was busy with another customer, but another sales person could help us out. Alex Romero was the one to take care of us at that point. We told her about our earlier conversation with Debbie, and which vehicle we were there to drive. She went and got us keys, and advised us that Debbie or someone else would be out to the vehicle to answer any questions. My wife and I went to the car and were dismayed to see that it was not very clean. There was crud in the cupholders, a sticky cough lozenge in one of the door receptacles, and dried juice drippings on another door. When we turned the car on, we immediately got a notice that an oil change was due. At this point we were seriously questioning our decision to come there. I mean, after all, if they don't even take the time to detail the car and update the maintenance, then what kind of effort was put into this car to get it ready for the sale? We then noticed that the mileage was different by over 7,000 miles than was advertised. Well, as it turned out, it was not the vehicle we had signed up for online - it was a 2013 Explorer, not the 2012. After being out there for about 25 minutes, and not having one sale person to come out and check up on us, we went back inside. We went to Alex's desk, and advised her that she had given us the keys the wrong vehicle. She then accused me of having signed up for the wrong vehicle online. I knew this was not correct, because Debbie had called me earlier and confirmed which vehicle we wanted to drive. Alex then went and got Debbie to help us. Debbie went on the computer and confirmed that I had, in fact, signed up for the correct vehicle. Alex didn't bother to apologize for her mistake, or for accusing me of making the screw up. Debbie then advised us that the car we wanted to look at was out on a test drive, and we could wait for it to return. We were led to a seating area and advised we could wait there, at which point Debbie took off to help someone else. One would have thought that she would have taken the time to get to know us, to find out what we were looking for in a vehicle, but she just bolted to help someone else. After sitting there for a few minutes, my wife and I decided that this company obviously was not interested in our business or us as individuals, so we left. On the way out, we passed Debbie as she was helping another customer, and she did not even bother to ask us why we were leaving. It was obvious that she had was either just too busy or else had no interest in helping us. That further solidified our decision to leave. As we drove off the lot, we were so disappointed in the poor customer service we had just experienced. We are planning on buying a car this week, and another one this fall for when my son and daughter go to college. I can assure you that Prestman Auto will not be the company that gets our business.

Amazing Customer Service

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I went in to test drive some cars. I ended up not buying a car from this group, they didn't have what I was looking for, but they were concerned with my wellbeing and wanted to make sure that I made the purchase that would be the best fit for me, regardless of where I got the vehicle. Dub was super helpful, and all of the staff were very friendly.

Wonderful Car Purchase Experience w/Debbie Fran

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

We had a wonderful experience purchasing a car from Debbie Francis at Prestman. Initially we were unsure of buying a branded title but Debbie answered all our questions thoroughly and with confidence. There was no high pressure sales tactics and we met with her twice. Very happy with Debbie, the car and Prestman Auto. We are now looking for another car and will definitely be back!

Great Experience

by from Fruit Heights, UT |

We really appreciated Debbie Francis. Our buying experience was quite fun as we dealt with her.

One time sale

by from Jerome, Idaho |

The buying process and facilities were good overall, but the service (especially after the sale) was less than desirable. I was told one payment to get me to make the drive to the dealership (over 250 miles one way), then found the payment to be higher due to a lower value on my trade than first estimated. Then after signing paperwork supposedly locking in an interest rate and payment, found out that the rate was going to be higher and that taxes had not been included in the total amount financed leaving the payment $50 higher than I had signed paperwork for. After repeated attempts at reaching the salesman and their finance department and receiving no follow up from their end, I gave up and chose to make the higher payment. I won't be recommending the dealership or returning to make another purchase in the future.

Fantastic Experience : )

by from Draper, UT |

Discovered Prestman Auto when we were searching for an used SUV. After doing some research we decided to check them out and test drive a vehicle. Staff was extremely helpful and our visit was very informative. We decided to return the next day and purchase a beautiful SUV. Debbie Francis made this purchase the best and easiest car purchase ever! Our family is very happy with our SUV. Our vehicle looks and smells brand new. We definitely be back when we need another vehicle. A million thanks to this excellant business and great staff. The A Family Draper, UT

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Layton, UT |

After stumbling upon Prestman online, doing our research on their website and with our Insurance company (USAA), and asking lots of questions of Trevor Durfrey and other team members at Prestman, we purchased a MAZDA CX-9 (2012 with only 12K miles, still looked and smelled brand new). We just returned only two months later to purchase a 2014 Tacoma with 7K miles (again, looked and smelled new). We are very happy with both vehicles and can't say enough about the excellent overall buying and owning experience. Prestman "Gets It!" Thanks for the Amazing Value and Great Service.

Great experience!

by from Santa Monica, CA |

Had a most pleasurable experience purchasing a vehicle from Prestman Auto in Salt Lake City, all mostly due to the sales gal - Debbie Francis! She was so personable and so pleasant. Not only did I get a great car (Subaru Outback), but I also met a kind and dedicated human in the process.. Thanks Prestman and THANKS DEBBIE!!

An awesome experiance

by from Park City, UT |

I just purchased my truck from Prestman. I was unsure of purchasing a branded vehicle but my sales advisor Trevor Durfey answered all my questions. Was given a history of the truck and out for a test drive within 15 minutes. Trevor was easy to deal with and NO high presure to purchase. I came back 2 days later to buy and once again Trevor came thru. He made both the paperwork and loan process extremely easy. I highly recommend this dealership( and Trevor) and would definitely recommend them to my friends. One happy customer. John B