Prestman Auto

Used 888-838-2413

YOU ARE WHAT YOU DRIVE

Great Experience

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Prestman and found after the purchase an electrical problem with the seats and locks. I called Tracy and he told me to bring it in and they would look at it. They not only looked at it, they had to send it to the dealer for a specialist to figure out the problem. It was a module that was bad. They took care of the cost and made me a very happy customer. I have already recommended them to my family members and will certainly look at them in the future for any auto needs. Jim S.

Communication

by from Lehi, ut |

Very discouraged dealing with Dubb via email about a car we were very interested in buying. We tried finding a rough price on the vehicle and were told how unprofessional we were and that they wouldn't work to earn our business. At this point I don't want to give them my business.

TOTALLY SATISFYING car purchase experience!

by from Kansas City |

Last month I was looking for a 2015 Sienna XLE with All Wheel Drive for my wifey. Turns out: that's a fairly pricey automobile, but it's hard to locate any used 2014's with low mileage, in the color she wanted and with AWD. Fortunately, I found exactly that-- 1500 miles away from our home in Kansas City at Prestman Auto in Utah -- with only 13,000 miles and priced at least $12,000 less than a new one! And it was at a dealership that had 206 out of 213 people highly recommending them, with a 4.8 average out of 5 stars possible on Cars.com. That level of satisfaction across the board is practically unprecedented. I talked with the sales manager Marshall on the phone, who was extremely helpful in getting me all the details on the minivan. He then had one of his best sales associates, Travis Cheesman, follow up with me and continue to help. As it turns out, both are top quality folks I'm completely happy to recommend to others. I flew out to Salt Lake City, and Travis met me at the airport. "The guy looks like Leonardo DiCaprio during his Titanic years" was my first thought. Throughout the entire process and the followup after I got back home, Travis has continued to earn my respect and trust as someone I can confidently refer to others. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Dave in finance as well, who got me a Platinum level warranty to cover me through the first 100,000 miles. Some might ask how Prestman can offer deals good enough to fly 1500 miles and spend a week's vacation driving home through Colorado (which was totally fun, by the way... And if you haven't ever skied Utah, that's an added bonus!) They take a car that has been in an accident, and restore it to factory specifications and like-new condition. In my case the Sienna XLE had only been hit from behind, so they replaced everything damaged to be like new, and put it through a 150 point inspection to make sure everything is running great. Yes, it has a branded/salvage title, and that can of course affect the eventual resale value -- but I fully expect it to run every bit as good as any other car. And if anything does go wrong I have a 100,000 mile warranty to cover me, while still saving many thousands over anything else comparable out there. This actually marks the FOURTH time I've been involved with a branded/salvage title car. The first was my 2003 Infiniti, which I got in 2004 -saving almost half the cost of new. Drove it without a hitch for 8 years. My son now enjoys owning it, and it continues to drive flawlessly after over a decade. The second was a Toyota Camry for another of my sons several years ago. He still loves his Camry, on which he saved many thousands. Never a problem there either. And, we helped a friend get a branded title Acura TL for a totally impressive savings. It too has been an ideal car in every way. I mention this because I actually have far MORE confidence in purchasing a branded title car from a trusted dealership like Prestman over purchasing from an individual, for example. The individual seller will not have put the car through a rigorous 150 point inspection and repair process... and he is not going to back me with a 100,000 mile "good as factory" warranty covering anything that might go wrong with the car. And buying from him or any other dealership will still cost me many thousands more! In summary: I will unhesitatingly recommend the team at Prestman Auto to anyone wanting to get an awesome deal. They are a great bunch of guys I will tell friends to look to FIRST, the next time they are shopping for a car.

Overall good dealership

by from Bow, NH |

Was about to purchase a car from them before I lost one of my two jobs and have to wait now. Customer Service was overall good, a little slow on replies. Never visited as they're across the country but were more than willing to help me find a transport at the time.

Stellar Track Record

by from Sandy, UT |

I've purchased 3 cars from Prestman Auto. Each experience has been fantastic. I like their low key team approach; and they take time to make make sure all my questions are answered. They screen their cars well and price their cars fairly. Great concept, and excellent value. Thanks Tracy and team. See you next time for car #4...

Run from these crooks!

by from Buena Vista, CO |

Completely misrepresented their vehicle and refused to refund deposit. These guys DO NOT deserve you hard earned money...go to a real and reputable dealership!

A Great Car Buying Experience

by from American Fork Utah |

I was in the market for a new car. I found one online I liked at a very good price. I called the number and got connected with Dub "The DUB MASTER" Reed. GREAT GUY!!! He was very polite and explained to me immediately why the car was priced lower than that of its competitors. At this point I had never purchased a "branded title" car before. Honestly, I was very apprehensive. I just thought one could never really know what was under paint, etc. You hear all the horror stories of getting the car you want at a great price, and then it falling apart or being "too good to be true" after you drive off the lot from "salvaged" or "branded title" cars. To me it was worth going to check out. I looked at several of the reviews. There were some bad ones that added to my doubts. Then I read all the good ones and realized people will have different experiences because of their expectations and views of situations. I decided to schedule an appointment and go up to dealership and see. Their cars on the lot, were beautiful. Their building was really nice. The staff was very friendly. Dub was great to work with. I was probably a little reserved at first because with all these things being good, I wanted to see what was the catch. It couldn't be all that good?!? RIGHT? It was, a great experience. I felt like they were upfront, honest, which made this experience something I will remember and share with others. THANK YOU Dub, for all the follow up and help with making this a good experience.

Best shopping experience.

by from North Ogden, UT |

Absolutely no hassle. My wife saw a couple cars she liked online and called to ask questions. Melissa was the sales person she talked to and arranged for us to go in and test drive them. We continued looking online and found other cars we liked better so we showed up for the test drive and said we didn't want to drive the original cars we called on but the other cars we saw. Melissa had no problem with that. It was so nice to be able to test drive a few cars and not be pressured to go inside and sit to talk numbers. She even let us take the car we liked to go eat lunch and talk about the cars and decided what to do. Awesome place that I will definitely buy from again.

Great Service

by from Murray, Utah |

Buying my car here was great and easy! they have a lot of great cars with low miles for a cheap price! Tracy was good to work with and made it easy to find the car we wanted

Amazing experience!

by from Orem,UT |

Buying our car was an amazing experience as was working with the sales team at Prestman auto. We found an amazing car that we never would have found elsewhere, and with the the help of Dub Reed we got the best price possible. We loved how honest they were and felt like everyone was doing the best they could to make us happy. Everything from the test drive to signing the papers was a breath of fresh air. We love our GMC Terrain and we love how even now Prestman auto, and our salesman Dub are still checking on us to ensure we are happy with the vehicle. Best experience EVER. Stop looking elsewhere this is the place to buy a car.