Clinkscales Chevrolet

(4.0) 4 Reviews

1515 Anderson St., Belton, SC 29627

Maintenance

by from Easley SC |

I visited the service department today which was very disappointing. my parents have used them for all there vehicle services since 1986. Today I was charged an hourly fee for them to evaluate my vehicles problems. They were simple problems in fact one of them would have been resolved during a regular oil change without the large fee.The problem that I was having with the air condition was diagnosed over the phone. But I was still charged a half hour for the diagnostic. This will be the last time I visit this service department. I will continue to use an independent garage for all my services, at least I will not be charged to have my vehicle looked at.

Great Purchasing Experience

by from Abbeville, SC |

Thursday, July 21 i purchased a Chevrolet z71, 4x4, LT package and i could not be more pleased with the decision. the vehicle is amazing. but what is equally amazing was the personel through which i worked with at Clinkscales. Elizabeth Martin, my sales person, did an outstanding job in working with my wife and i on the price of the vehicle, making sure our children were comfortable while my wife and i were shopping, and being attentive to our overall buying needs. Thanks so much!

saleslady

by from Belton sc |

Elizabeth Martin was a great saleslady to deal with.

Clinkscales Chevrolet responded to this review

June 28, 2011

thanks for the kind words, Elizabeth Martin

60,000 Maintance

by from Pelzer, SC |

I was very pleased with the service I received and Josh was very helpful with me. I will be back for all my work on my car. He made my appointment when I wanted it which I really appreciated. Georgia Fisher