Quirk Works Subaru

442 Quincy Ave, Braintree, MA 02184

Used 781-917-1399

Fantastic!! Best on the South Shore

by from Weymouth, Mass |

We've had a lot of cars overs the years, but buying our 2014 Forester was far & beyond the most professional, smoothest and quickest of all. Our salesman, Jarrod Pamore is a true gentleman who knows Subaru's inside & out. He worked with us to assure we obtained the BEST deal and personally put us at ease re; all the paperwork and RMV process. HE"S THE MAN TO SEE IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING A SUBARU! We drove it home the same day. We've had many inquires about our Forester and everyone loves the color combination (red /tan interior). It's a great highway car with great visibility, terrific ride and very quiet. The service dept. is excellent - the few times we've needed their assistance. BUY IT --- YOU'LL LOVE IT!

Service with a smile!

by from Braintree Ma |

I recently went into quirk not sure if i was going to buy. After being approached by Lenny Wallace we discussed my options and he made it easy for me to make a decision. He was extremely thorough and attentive to what I was looking for. Lenny made my buying process easy and stress free which was nice because buying a car can be very stressful. If you are reading this and looking for a new car go to quirk and ask for Lenny Wallace you will not be disappointed.

All service and sales was excellent

by from W. Ossipee New Hampshire |

Lenny Wallace was my sales person and the whole transaction was easy and went without any issue. Would highly recommend this dealership and service to all my friends.

Great experience!

by from Weymouth, Ma |

I recently purchased a Subaru Crosstrek from Quirk Subaru, Braintree, MA. Thom Sforza is the sales rep I had the pleasure of working with. Tom's level of knowledge and his customer service is excellent! Purchasing this vehicle was seamless! I highly recommend this Dealership for those of you interested in purchasing a Subaru! The Crosstrek handles amazingly in the snow!!! So happy I chose a Subaru! Also, Thomas has checked in with me 3 times over the course of 2 months to make sure I am satisfied and to answer anyany questions that came up as a new Subaru owner!

More than pleased

by from Pembroke, MA |

I purchased a car back in July of this year from this dealership and recently had to bring the car in for service. I can't say enough about Craig Berard the Assistant Service Manager who I dealt with. There turned out to be number of issues and Craig went far and beyond what I would have expected. I was hesitant like a number of people to brink my car into the dealership for repairs wondering whether I would be better off taking my car to a repair shop closer to home. Craig provided me with a ride to the MBTA station in Quincy along with picking me up at the end of the day. I never missed any time off from work and my car was ready for me at the end of the day. I was more than pleased with the results. Craig proved to me that going to Quirk was the best decision I could have made. They stand behind the vehicles they sell and everyone from the moment I walked in to the young man who drove me to the T station were kind and professional. Craig is the best and I would not hesitate to bring my car back to Quirk Works Subaru in Braintree.

GREAT SERVICE

by from pembroke,ma |

Stu and Gregg were great, need more salespeople like them!!

satisfaction plus

by from Needham, Ma. |

Jarod Pomare was our salesman,Jarod showed and explained the subaru premium outback in detail, no pressure just real knowledge of the car, needless to say we bought the car, yeah. Nov. 4th we had some questons drove the car back ( we live in Needham ) and Jarod was not there , however, Lenny Wallace was most helpful, he installed bluetooth and explained some features that we forgot when Jarod educated us. Love the car and 2 patient salesmen. Thanks

toyotabecause i first

by from quincy ma. |

this is my second review because i first wanted to praise my salesman jarod pomare. i don't know how he new the right car for me before i did. it was all downhill after that management said no need to have your machanic check it out the car is perfect. the car is four years old, i assumed they would deliver it in good shape. yes it has a good engine and will probably be dependable.my mechanic put it on the lift the front brake pads are paper thin. i'll need them very soon. two tires are bald and a back one has a screw in it the two filters were filthy the oil not changed. and the battery is old.and very little gas (they all do that) the car wouldn't start when i came out of walmart. may be something was on i just drove it the way they left it. the mechanic said i would get a new battery. but they charged that one while i waited an hour. the manager said it was fine.when i complained about everything they said their only obligation to me was that the car pass inspection. (that's they're inspection) i would recomend them if you are smarter than me . on the test drive have your machanic check the car before you purchase it

toyota

by from quincy ma. |

the sales man was great. his name was jarod pomare. not your usuall pushy type. he really listened and pointed me to the right car. i left and looked elswhere but they got it all wrong so i came back to jarod thanks

2015 Subaru Forester

by from Boston, Ma |

Prior to visiting Quirk Subaru in Braintree, I had never purchased a car, nor had I fully experienced what it was like to go through the new car buying process. After a few unpleasant encounters at other dealerships, I had almost given up and convinced myself to rent a car for the rest of my life.... Then I met our salesman Pj F. who completely altered my car buying experience. He was very understanding of my needs and concerns and focused his time on covering the important details that were relevant to my ability to purchase. Pj F. went above and beyond to find the perfect car for me. Pj F. and the financial staffed who worked with me, were very personable and very reassuring throughout the lengthy car buying process. I would absolutely recommend that everyone talk to Pj F. for your car buying decisions as I am confident you will receive nothing less than the superb service that I received. Quirk Subaru in Braintree will be my first recommendation to friends and my first stop for my 2nd car buying experience!