Quirk Works Subaru

(2.3) 4 Reviews

442 Quincy Ave, Braintree, MA 02184

Used 800-644-0779

Awful experience - biggest bait and switch ever !

by from Northshore, MA |

Left the dealership after traveling down from the North Shore to buy a car I had spoken to a sales rep about online. After I introduced myself to Tom Cooper, who I had conversed with oneline, I was passed off to another salesman who clearly had no knowledge that I had extensive email conversations with his co-worker. I was then informed by Jarod (another salesman) and the original salesman that I WAS MISTAKEN on the quote Tom Cooper had offered me even though I had it in writing. I told them I was not mistaken and finally they agreed that their employee was not authorized to offer me that price on the car we spoke at length about including the color and transmission. Even after I showed them our email exchange where color, price and transmission were clearly discussed - they said there was nothing they could do. They told me there was no way they could sell me the car for that price. I also showed them the email advertisement and newspaper advertisement which listed the same price. I was very clear in my email exchange that I was traveling a distance and was only doing so based on the price a represenative of their compnay had quoted me. Not only is it false advertising, it is very unprofessional, unethical and just plain bad business. I would never recommend any of your dealerships to anyone I know and based on the other reviews here - neither would anyone else.

Save yourself a headache, stay away!

by from Boston, MA |

What a horrible experience!! I emailed them to see if they had the car I was looking for, they said yes, I showed up a few hours later and after I was dragged around the parking lot for a half hour, they told me the cars were "unable to be located," talk about a bait and switch! They also told me via email that they use Kelly Blue Book to assess trade ins and promised 110% of my trade in value, only to find out that they in fact use NADA and offered me less than half of what my vehicle was worth. Against my better judgement I ordered a car through them, after 3 weeks it still wasn't there, even though I had a VIN number they couldn't tell me where it was! I ended up getting the car I wanted at a dealership that actually treats their customers with some honesty and integrity. Save yourself the trouble and stay away from these guys. Sean Griffin and Tim Long in particular, they'll do anything to get you to the dealership including lie and cheat.

mr. john L

by from holden,ma |

Although my experience at Quirks was mostly positive, the only reason I purchased my car there was due to the outstanding work of the salesman at this dealership, Joel Arroyo. Regardless of the sales facility, honesty is the most important commodity you have and in this aspect the dealership failed. Unfortunately, we felt that the sales manager misled us during the final stage of the transaction. We recognize our failure in not walking away when we felt that the sales manager was being less than honest. Later when we received a phone call from the sales person about the car, we explained in detail our displeasure with the buying process and later we heard again from the salesman with an unsatisfactory explanation from the sales manager. To this day neither the salesman nor the sales manager had call us to clarify our questions and concerns about the transaction.. .

Bought crosstreck, good dealer!

by from Walpole ma |

I had PJ as my salesperson he was a top notch salesperson. Trust me you want a good deal and someone to tell it to you straight see him!