Toyota of Easley

Service 866-693-5781

Higher Standards - Lower Prices

Worth the drive!

by from Bluegrass |

Toyota of Easley had the exact 4Runner I was looking for within a few hundred mile radius of me. Mary Beth immediately called me back to confirm. From there she was very quick to respond to all my questions and concerns. We used email, phone calls and even texts to communicate. Very easy to work with and it was actually a positive experience, even though we were 300 miles away! I would absolutely use this dealership again in the future even though I have another one 5 miles away from me.

MVP of sales!

by from Martinsville, Va. |

Christopher Gist is an amazing sales person! I called him on Wednesday, inquired about a particular Tundra. We discussed minor details, the biggest being that I live more than five hours away! He assured me if I wanted the Tundra, I could have it and began working that instant! Not only did I get the truck I wanted, the options I wanted, the financing I wanted, but I also met one of the nicest, most fun salesman I have ever met! I actually had the feeling that me and Chris had been friends for years and he was trying to help me more than anything else! I would challenge ANYONE who is considering a new or used car to give Mr.Gist a call!

Totally different .....

by from Greenville,SC |

Let me just say, this was the most pleasant dealership I have ever experienced! My salesman, Cory, was so nice, and was honest with me!Truly the most different experience I have had buying a vehicle, this dealer has earned my business and respect! I am so happy with my new FJ Cruiser! There is a lot to be said for small town America!

Looking

by from Greer, sc |

Was looking for specific truck they're trying to help me find one. Very friendly.

A Good Experience

by from Greenville, S.C. |

Harry Stanley was very nice to work with and found me exacially what I wanted at a good price.