Superior Auto Sales

Superior Auto Sales

5201 Camp Road, Hamburg, NY 14075

Used 866-901-5655

Isn't it time for a Superior ride?

~Superior Auto Sales Over Delivers~

by from West Seneca, NY |

As a busy professional, I searched online for available convertibles in the WNY area. I found 3 I had interest in. On Friday December 20th, I called all three places to see if their car was available. The all were. I explained to the salesperson, I would be running in to see the car in a short window in the afternoon, would not want to test drive it as I did not have time. I further stated I would make a decision over the weekend on which car I wanted, test drive on Monday and make the purchase. I stopped in at all 3 dealers that day. They all answered my questions. Superior stood out in their professional manner, honesty and integrity. It is important to note that Dealer number 1 never contacted me to follow up even though he knew I was a "hot buyer." Dealer number 2 emailed me late Monday to follow up. (by that time, I was already driving my new car) Nick Izzo from Superior called me early to ask if I had any questions about the car and did I want to test drive it. I made arrangements to test drive it and made the purchase that day. He had all of the necessary documents taken care of for me which I thought was a bonus - called my insurance company, took care of the title etc. A little more than a month after my purchase, a warning light came on. I contacted Nick who had me bring the car in, made the repair with no charge. There was no question of who would be responsible for the repair, they just took care of it. Superior service! From the first time I called to ask questions, stopped to just look at the car, until the day I walked in with a check to purchase the car it was a great experience. I have spoke to friends and co-workers since then letting them know about the service I received, and that I highly recommend if they are in the market to purchase a vehicle, to call or stop out and ask for Nick Izzo. I absolutely LOVE my car and am really looking forward to putting the top down. PC12312011

February 24, 2014

Good Day Deb from W. Seneca, Your LOVE your overall rating of Superior Auto Sales . . . .SUPERIOR AUTO SALES OVER DELIVERS! As a true professional you came to the right auto dealer. Your review of your buying process really explains how we like to do business every day. And as a Busy Professional, Thank you again for your time to review us. We are glad you love your quality car purchased at Superior Auto Sales. Send all the busy professionals our way and we will treat them with the same respect. If we don't have the car, we will locate it! Regards, Richard, Rick & Nick Izzo

Used Honda for a great price

by from Clarence, NY |

Andre was great when it came to purchasing my '05 Honda Accord. Went from a potential customer to a buyer in an afternoon.

Easy to work with, helpful Staff

by from Lancaster, NY |

I contacted this dealer to see if they could help me find the vehicle I was looking for and was amazed at how helpful the staff was. What was even more amazing is they found the exact car I wanted within one week of inquiring. What really impressed me though was how helpful and knowledgeable the finance manager was. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from a dealer and I had no clue what the process entailed, but he walked me through every step and it turned out perfect.

Buying Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

In January I was out looking for cars, doing research online prior to finding SAS I had searched through other car dealerships and inventories. The day of i had two dealerships in mind to check out. When i got to SAS i was greeted by Nick who handled my interest from there on. I checked out the BMW that i was interested in and test drove it. I liked the car and after leaving (for a quick coffee stop) I returned and put a down payment on the car. After about a week i returned to pick it up. The service there was very professional, and overall enjoyable up to this point. When I got into the car for the first time as the owner everything was functional and clean. They had washed the car inside and out, a nice touch when first laying eyes on it. I pointed out to Nick that the tires were no longer Run-Flat tires. BMW had switched to Run-Flat and had gotten rid of the spare tire. This being a concern of mine Nick said that he would get us a spare tire as soon as possible. Happily I left with the car. Everything was good up to that point, and if i had written a review at that point everything would have been 5/5. The reason customer service got a 2/5 was as follows; about a week after I signed for it the service department contacted me about the tire requesting the size of the rim and what not. I promptly gave them the information and waited for more information about the tire. After appx. 3 weeks, 2 further emails about it I decided to call Nick personally. I stated that i still hadn't heard about the tire that he promised me. Nick was veeeerryyy quick to say that his father had ordered the tire and it would be in by Friday. I thanked him and awaited his phone call. I understand that he is busy but it is now Wednesday of the week after the projected Friday and still haven't heard anything. Note it has also been over a month after buying the car. I would consider myself a very easy customer to deal with, it took me about an hour to decide to buy it, and I didn't attempt to haggle the price at all. After I signed i no longer feel like a valued customer. Given all that, i would recommend this dealership to a friend, however I would warn them to make sure that any secondary requests about the purchase were fulfilled prior to singing on the dotted line.

Very Satisfied Customers!

by from Hamburg, NY |

A smooth and easy car purchasing experience is what my husband and I received from Nick Izzo, his brother and father, and all of the folks over at Superior Auto Sales! Nick understood right away what type of vehicle we were looking for and immediately contacted us with some great possibilities without any pressure. He even searched other dealerships for us. We can't thank Nick enough for making the whole process so easy; especially once we made the decision to buy the '08 Chevy Impala with amazingly low mileage, which actually was the first car Nick suggested! The Impala's been great and is just what we wanted. We also must let everyone know how nice it was working with Andre to set up the financing end. He is truly the master at getting the best rates possible, and what a great personality! Everyone who works there was so friendly and personable. On the day we picked up the Impala, they even invited us to stay for pizza and wings and watch an Olympic hockey game together. We felt just like part of their family! Thanks Superior Auto Sales and the Izzo Family!

Amazing customer service

by from Bath, NY |

Just purchased a 2009 chevy uplander van from Andre at Superior Auto Sales. He was very helpful as were the ladies in the accounting office. They made buying my new car easy and fun. I put a down payment on the car after seeing it advertised online and felt confident in buying the car even without physically seeing or driving it. They held the car with the deposit for a week while I awaited my income tax refund. I paid for the car in full and could not be happier with the vehicle. Thank you very much Andre and everyone at Superior Auto sales.

February 25, 2014

Hello AaronC from Bath, NY. Superior Auto sales is very pleased with your happiness in buying your vehicle from Andre at our dealership. Andre is very helpful because he's been selling cars for a long time. Andre will appreciate all future referrals. Also thank you for your time to review Superior Auto Sales. It means a great deal to us. Sincerely, Richard, Rick & Nick Izzo

Nice to work with

by from West Seneca, NY |

It was a pleasure purchasing a vehicle from Superior Auto. They did not pressure us to make a decision and gave us plenty of time to think things through. Even though the price of the vehicle we purchased was less expensive than many of the other vehicles on their lot, the customer service was excellent. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

February 14, 2014

Dear Smith from West Seneca, Your time to respond to the quality service you received is very much appreciated. As a family owned & operated dealership, we understand a car is a big purchase and we are always considerate of the decisions a customer needs to make. We are glad you found your Superior Ride you're proud to now own. Our service department hourly rates are the lowest in the area. So when you need future service like oil changes or tire rotation we'll be here for you. Sincerely, Richard, Rick & Nick Izzo & Staff.

Wonderful Experience (2009 Kia Sedona)

by from Eden NY |

My van buying experience was super great, thank you very much Nick and Andre for getting me a super deal for my 2009 Kia Sedona!! I will 100% recommend Superior to others and will be back for my next vehicle!

February 11, 2014

Hello M Fox, Great to receive your review regarding your recent purchase of your 2009 Kia Sedona! Giving Nick & Andre your stamp of approval means so much to them. Every customer that buys a vehicle from Superior Auto Sales gets our highest standards because we hand pick our vehicles and put them through our service department. If you finance, we search for the lowest rate OAC. Since 1938 the Izzo Family has been selling quality automobiles. That's all we know so every customer gets a Superior Ride.

Excellent service, friendly people

by from Hamburg, NY |

Walked in and bought a car, picked it up 2 hours later. The fastest process ever. People are super nice, very pleased.

February 6, 2014

Dear No Name from Hamburg, Thank you for taking the time to express your buying experience at Superior Auto Sales, Hamburg, NY. Your recommendation means a great deal to The Izzo Family who has been selling quality vehicles since 1938. Enjoy your Superior Ride. As we say...see you around town. Richard, Rick & Nick Izzo.

Superior Auto Sales is the BEST!!!

by from Mt Jewett PA |

My car buying experience at Superior Auto Sales was by far the best experience I have encountered thus far buying a car! I was referred to them from a previous buyer. We worked with Andre! Without a doubt he was the best person to go to! He went above and beyond for me! I would absolutely go back without thinking twice! It was definitely worth the 2 1/2 hour drive to get there! I love my truck! Thanks Superior Auto! I will be back again some day :D

February 5, 2014

Dear Heather K from PA, Thank you so much for expressing your gratitude to our dealership in buying your vehicle from Superior Auto Sales in Hamburg, NY this month. We love being referred to as the BEST! We think you're the BEST too! Enjoy your Superior Ride. The Izzo Family & Staff at Superior Auto, Hamburg, NY.

good service and good peopels.

by from buffalo, NY |

Mike wasmy saleperson, he is very nice persom and he helped me to get what i needed. Thank you west herr honda in lockport.

February 5, 2014

Superior Auto Sales will locate any vehicle you want to buy. It's part of our Superior Service when customers are looking to buy a quality vehicle.