Superior Auto Sales

Superior Auto Sales

5201 Camp Road, Hamburg, NY 14075

Used 866-901-5655

Isn't it time for a Superior ride?

Easy to work with, helpful Staff

by from Lancaster, NY |

I contacted this dealer to see if they could help me find the vehicle I was looking for and was amazed at how helpful the staff was. What was even more amazing is they found the exact car I wanted within one week of inquiring. What really impressed me though was how helpful and knowledgeable the finance manager was. This was my first time purchasing a vehicle from a dealer and I had no clue what the process entailed, but he walked me through every step and it turned out perfect.

by from hamburg, ny |

Thanks to all the Izzos for the Jeep I have seaching a year for. I love it and could not be happier with my first vehicle. pc12312011

Overall review

by from Hamburg, NY |

Thanks to Rick, Mary and Andre the search for our Cadillac was very successful. This was our fourth purchase from Superior and again went very smoothly. Bill

Sweet transaction with a bitter ending.

by from Hamburg , NY |

I was very excited to find a dealer in the Southtowns that specialized in imports. We buy alot of cars and I like to have a good relationship with the dealer. We bought from Northtown for years but its too far from our new house. The showroom was absolutely charming. I had difficulty selecting a vehicle and was assisted by the exceptional finance manager Andre. However there was a recurring theme of complete miscommunication between himself and the sales manager.It was nearly impossible to get anything done. Also pricing and rates seemed to change. We ended up having to contact the dealer they were procuring the car from and were able to negotiate an additional $900 off the price the sales manager at Superior was quoting us. I really liked Andre and I really wanted to have a life long relationship with this dealership. When I took delivery of my car I heard at least ten times "we didn't make any money on this transaction". We were told not to pay off our loan too fast else the dealership wouldn't make any commission. My trade in vehicle needed a repair. I was quoted $260 for the repair. As soon as I went to leave they chased me down with a bill that was over $100 more. I was told my new vehicle had an owners manual and Andre stated that he was going to get it . I told him how important this was because the make of the car was new to me and I didn't know how everything worked. He promised me he would take care of this. The next day the sales manager called me to follow up. I asked him about the status of the manual and he said he would take care of it . When that didn't happen (2 weeks no contact) I offered to the dealer that they could make me a copy on their machine. I told them I didn't want to buy a manual. I had already spent more than we budgeted (due to the misquote on the finance rate & the repair). Rick the sales manager called me a few weeks ago and said "guess what I got you a book". I told him again "you know I don't want to pay for it" - he agreed and told me to come get it . Today I was emailed a bill for this item. When I called Rick he became argumentative and irate with me again telling me that "we didn't make any money on this transaction" , kept scolding me for not coming to pick up the manual in time (really?) , yelling at me for having him order me the manual (if I wanted to buy one I know how to go on Ebay) he then told me to "have a nice day honey" (in a condescending tone) and hung up in my face As soon as the rain clears up I am taking off the Superior Plate frames and making sure to tell everyone not to go there. We were just planning on calling them to assist us with replacing my husbands SUV and I'm glad this occurred so we can see the true colors of this business before we do anymore business or refer anyone to them. Its very disheartening that customers are treated this way and lied to. I would especially discourage women from going there, we've come to far to have a man be so rude & condescending to us . I'm thankful this car is still under warranty, if Superior Automotive is so difficult to deal with regarding an owners manual I can't even imagine how they would be if something went seriously wrong. I'm very very disappointed a dealership that has been around for so many decades would treat a customer like this.

Great people to work with

by from Russell, PA |

We were extremely satisfied with Superior Auto. The staff was great, and the prices were fair. We will definitely come here again when we are ready to buy another car.

very happy

by from rochester, ny |

I was happy with the whole buying process. Andre was great to work with, and even went the extra mile to work with my schedual. I am extremly pleased with car i bought,at first i was nervous buying an older model (1997 Audi), im glad i did, i get many surprised comments when they hear the year! I would definetly buy another vehical from superior auto sales!

Buy used car

by from Rochester, NY |

Clean strait forward deal on 2013 BMW 335is. Delivered as promised. PC12312011

Great Service

by from Mclean, VA |

The customer service exceeded my expectations. Sarah was very good at delivering any additional supporting documentation for my vehicle. Thank you very very much! -afi

My number one go-to first stop for used cars

by from Machias,ny |

Perfection at every turn...great deal and paste wax..... service manager rocks, salesman rolls and the owner is one of the old school legends of Buffalo.

Used Honda for a great price

by from Clarence, NY |

Andre was great when it came to purchasing my '05 Honda Accord. Went from a potential customer to a buyer in an afternoon.

Buying Experience

by from Buffalo, NY |

In January I was out looking for cars, doing research online prior to finding SAS I had searched through other car dealerships and inventories. The day of i had two dealerships in mind to check out. When i got to SAS i was greeted by Nick who handled my interest from there on. I checked out the BMW that i was interested in and test drove it. I liked the car and after leaving (for a quick coffee stop) I returned and put a down payment on the car. After about a week i returned to pick it up. The service there was very professional, and overall enjoyable up to this point. When I got into the car for the first time as the owner everything was functional and clean. They had washed the car inside and out, a nice touch when first laying eyes on it. I pointed out to Nick that the tires were no longer Run-Flat tires. BMW had switched to Run-Flat and had gotten rid of the spare tire. This being a concern of mine Nick said that he would get us a spare tire as soon as possible. Happily I left with the car. Everything was good up to that point, and if i had written a review at that point everything would have been 5/5. The reason customer service got a 2/5 was as follows; about a week after I signed for it the service department contacted me about the tire requesting the size of the rim and what not. I promptly gave them the information and waited for more information about the tire. After appx. 3 weeks, 2 further emails about it I decided to call Nick personally. I stated that i still hadn't heard about the tire that he promised me. Nick was veeeerryyy quick to say that his father had ordered the tire and it would be in by Friday. I thanked him and awaited his phone call. I understand that he is busy but it is now Wednesday of the week after the projected Friday and still haven't heard anything. Note it has also been over a month after buying the car. I would consider myself a very easy customer to deal with, it took me about an hour to decide to buy it, and I didn't attempt to haggle the price at all. After I signed i no longer feel like a valued customer. Given all that, i would recommend this dealership to a friend, however I would warn them to make sure that any secondary requests about the purchase were fulfilled prior to singing on the dotted line.