Exclusive Cars

40 E 3300 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84115

Used 801-268-9909

customer

by from slc, ut |

I purchased a Nissan rogue here. they were helpful and even filled up the gas tank for me.

No pressure, great prices, great service

by from Lindon, UT |

My wife and I had been shopping for a quality small SUV at a great price. We had been looking online and at a number of large dealerships and finding only highly overpriced vehicles. We finally found a listing for what we were looking for in terms of miles and year, and were amazed when we found it was priced well also. Upon our arrival at Exclusive Cars on 33rd South we were respectfully greeted and shown to the car we were interested in. Within 5 minutes we were out on the road. No pressure. No hype. No slick salesman telling us all about how wonderful the car was. He just handed us the keys, a plate, and said "see ya soon". Our salesman (Shawn) was courteous and helpful (and patient as we never make snap decisions). Once we did finally decide to buy the car (later that afternoon), we were through the process and on our way in about 30 minutes. There were a couple minor things we asked to have fixed and Shawn took care of them personally the very next business day. We really enjoyed our experience with Exclusive Cars. I've already recommended it to a friend and will continue to go back myself.

Great Salesman

by from Millcreek, UT |

The salesman that I went through was knowledgeable and very friendly. I would come back here again.

Small LIttle Place, Great Cars

by from Idaho Falls, ID |

I am a local walk-in, not an internet buyer but my experience indicates that these guys are straight up about their cars. Exclusive Cars is a small personally owned used car dealer. The dealer 'showroom' is just a somewhat run down, somewhat smelly little space with a parking lot filled with really great cars. I bought a 2012 Mercedes E350. I worked with Shawn and he was a low pressure salesman who was knowledgeable about Mercedes and very accomodating. I drove two of the 3 E350's on the lot before going with the one that was inside the garage behind a couple other vehicles. Shawn had to shuffle cars before he could move mine out onto the lot for me to drive. There were a couple of very minor issues (scuff on the steering wheel, mssing owners manual) that Shawn took care of before the deal was done. Paperwork took less than 15 minutes. My only complaint is the title was never sent to my local DMV after the sale until I called a month later. All-in-all, recommended.

Outstanding Service!!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I bought a car from them just recently, car is great I love it, and most importantly the car salesman was very genuine, and made the entire process very simple and fun!

Excellent!!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I had such a great experience here. They got me the perfect car for my needs at the lowest price I had seen (even lower than private sellers). Everybody was so friendly and helpful, I highly recommend Exclusive Cars!!

best dealer in town!!!

by from Salt Lake City |

I was looking to buy a car that would fit my needs and Exclusive Cars gave me more than that! I would have to say that i do not know of any other dealer that can compare. Their service, their cars, everything is just great! Very friendly people that care about their costumers. I left there with my Hyundai about 2(two) years ago and with new friends and my car is still perfect! I have traveled all over the place. Its just great. Thank you Exclusive Cars!!!

Great Service

by from Pocatello, ID |

I researched all over for the best value for the truck I wanted. I found it at Exclusive Cars. I am from a different state and they worked all the numbers over the phone with me and even picked me up at the airport! Great service and a great experience! I look forward to buying my next vehicle from you to!

Love my car!

by from SLC, UT |

I was referred to Exclusive from a good friend of mine who purchased a Mercedes last year. I was impressed with the variety of clean luxury vehicles they offered. Shawn treated me with kindness and patience during my time at the dealer, and I was able to negotiate a great deal. Thanks again!

****Don't trust this dealer******

by from South Jordan, UT |

I purchased a 2006 Lexus GS300 AWD from this dealer. They did not disclose previous paint work on the vehicle. Also after months of promising me they would mail a set of floor mats and an extra key, I finally came to the conclusion that it would not happen. John is a consistent liar, and explained to me that her would have to wait until he could find a similar vehicle to take the floor mats out of. Which means he will just take them from another used vehicle that the next buyer may be looking at. It also took them several months to provide me with a title and I finally had to threaten a BBB complaint before they produced one. Do not byr from this dealer, there are a lot of choices near Salt Lake, go to a reputable dealer.