Benson Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-547-5615

You Cannot Get A Lower Price

Buying a car!!!!!

by from Shelby,NC |

I was very please with my over all service .I would recommend Benson Chrysler Jeep dodge fiat to any one.Thank You Benson!!!!!!!

May 20, 2013

Thank You! We can't do it without you!

200 Chrysler Convertible

by from Greer, SC |

In the year that I have had my 2013 Chrysler 200 Convertible, I have brought it back numerous times with the same problem which have not been fixed to my satisfaction. I have had problems with leaking (told it was a poor design), windows not synchronized like they were when I first bought the vehicle, strip oozing out glue (and later leaking due to poor workmanship) and the convertible top not engaging correctly. I cannot complain that I haven't been seen, and that they have tried to fix these problems. But, I shouldn't have had to return multiple times for the same issues. To top it off, on 9/30/2014 my last visit, I had the leak on the seal fixed (again, this makes about 3 or 4 times I have spoken to them about it) and my car was returned dirty on the inside, my windows with handprints and my passenger leather seat has something on it also. I'm disgusted.

October 7, 2014

We want to express our deepest regret for your unfortunate experience and interaction with our service department. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and want to amend this situation. Our General Manager, Chris Bensch, will be personally calling you as soon as possible. We are taking steps to ensure that this won't happen again.

Will Take Advantage Of You!

by from Greenville, SC |

Had an appointment regarding my "check engine" light being on and a strange noise when I turned my car to the left. Arrived early. Checked in and sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes before someone approached me with a list of things that I needed totaling around $300. I specifically asked the gentleman if this list of items and this price would include everything needed to handle the problem with the engine and the squeaking noise. He said it would. Nearly three hours later when my car was finished I asked the mechanic who was handing me my keys if the check engine light was off and if my car was no longer squeaking. He stated he never knew that my car had an issue with squeaking. He stated that he changed my spark plugs and gave me a new gas cap. For this I paid a few dollars short of $300. The squeaking issue was never addressed, thus I left with my car still making noise. I have never written a review on anything before but truly felt taken advantage of upon leaving here. I would not recommend this dealership and do not feel as if they do honest work.

Clear coat coming of my 2004 dodge dually

by from Spartanburg S.C.29303 |

I bought a 2004 dodge dually from Benson new. My problem is the clear coat is coming off the top and hood. Has a recall been on paint jobs. My truck has low millage 67K can benson help me with this problem.,

June 13, 2014

I am sorry that this has happened. I can find no recalls on paint, but I do have a body shop if you would like for them to look at your Dually.

good experience

by from Landrum.S.C. |

l recently bought a truck from the used car lot and l was treated like a VIP from the very start. I got the deal l needed at a fair price and the entire staff left a lasting impression that l would recommend Benson's to anyone. When its time to change it will be my first call

June 13, 2014

Thank you for your business! We cannot do it without you!

Satisfied service customer

by from Simpsonville, SC |

When I needed a new tire this week after I ran over something that shredded my current tire, I called Benson CDJR right away since I purchased my Jeep from them last year. Although they didn't have the tire I needed in stock, Brad Kohl found me a tire and had it delivered the same day - he had my safety in mind and didn't want me driving too many miles on the spare. When I arrived at the service center Tuesday morning, Brad was waiting for me and had my new tire on within an hour's time. I always feel more secure having the dealership where I purchased my vehicle service it as well, and Benson CDJR makes all my service appointments easy, friendly and affordable!

June 13, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words and the time you took to let us know.

bad service

by from Taylors , SC |

I have had the worse experience with these people. Even my vehicle still under warranty they always find a way to charge you for something before you get out of there. I hated them with passion. Never again.

October 22, 2013

After auditing the service folder for this customer I can only find two instances on the customer paying for anything. One was a service contract for four oil and filter changes to use use over a two year period. The second was for a blown fuse. Chrysler recently changed the coverage for light bulbs and fuses from the traditional 12 month/12,000 mile warranty to coverage under the 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. Because of the warranty change we will be reimbursing the money charged and file for warranty coverage. Customer has been contacted and agreed to take the money back. Jimmy Anderson Customer Care Manager Benson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Greer, SC

Service after the sale is poor!

by from Clinton, SC |

We bought a 2012 Fiat 500 in November, our buying process was painless...then came issues with the car, water leaks, seat belt problems, water leaks again...every time they had to order the part, never having it on hand. One part took two months to get...unacceptable!! In a day where I can get a discontinued part for a 30 year old dryer overnighted to me and they can't get a part quicker than two months!!!! If I had another choice, I would run, not walk to the competition. We are happy with the car, just not the service after the sale.

October 22, 2013

After the diagnosis and working with FIAT's Parts Specifying Department a part was designed and built to correct the problem and not put a band aid on the leak. Unfortunately, this took 5 weeks to accomplish from start to finish and we could only wait for the part with the customer. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Jimmy Anderson Customer Care Manager

Great Place to Shop For a Car

by from Greenville, SC |

I have bought several cars form Benson over the years. Always treated with honesty and integrity. Low pressure.

October 22, 2013

Thank you for the kind words.

worst customer service

by from 29662 |

walked in the used car dealership an Family and I were ignored from the whole staff

May 21, 2013

I am sorry, but the salespeople only make a living if they sell a vehicle. I am wondering if everyone had a customer and there were no other salespeople left to take care of you.

great overall experience

by from Charleston,SC |

The dealership made my entire experience quick and easy. Everyone was polite and willing to go the extra mile to take care of the customer.

May 21, 2013

Thank You! We will always do our best!