Benson Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-547-5615 Service 888-547-5615

You Cannot Get A Lower Price

Buying a car!!!!!

by from Shelby,NC |

I was very please with my over all service .I would recommend Benson Chrysler Jeep dodge fiat to any one.Thank You Benson!!!!!!!

May 21, 2013

Thank You! We can't do it without you!

Coolcars

by from greer,s,c |

Sales people were really nice and helpful,thank I got the best car at the best price

Bad service from shop

by from North Carolina |

My wife and I took our vehicle back 4 times with a vibration. The 3rd time, I took a ride with the shop foreman. He was very rude by calling me out for traveling so far just for a small vibration. I asked that I take him to an interstate so that I could get up to speed rather than a back road. He asked that I take him back to the dealership instead. So I did. Although I did get a new wheel and tire (on same wheel), the vibration is worse. On the 4th visit, the service manager stated he test drove it. He said the only thing he felt was a small vibration in the steering wheel. Perhaps, that's a tell-tale sign that I may have an issue. Now they pawn me off on the tire manufacturer rather than test driving on an actual smooth road like I asked. I do not feel that that Benson service would go above and beyond to help the customer especially when that customer asks for specifics. I didn't appreciate the attitude of the shop foreman...especially while he was riding in my car. I will not go back there for service, nor will I refer anyone else.

January 17, 2016

I am sorry that your experience with our service department failed to satisfy you. Unfortunately, the tire companies have warranty guidelines that we are required to follow in order to enact a warranty claim. The Tire company has specifications on the tires that, when they are within the specs, then our hands are tied. Like you said, we were able to replace one tire. The second tire in question was within specs, but was close enough that the Service Manager felt that referring you to the tire manufacturer because they would be the only folks who could make the decision and they would need to inspect the tire. It was noted that the vibration occurred between 78 and 82 miles per hour, which the tire manufacturer would only cover the tire if the occurrence happened within legal speed limits.

Amazing car buying experience

by from Greer sc |

i am a yearly repeat customer at Benson Chrysler in Greer Sc. Ive bought a New vehicle from them every year for the past 5 years . I love the welcoming family atmosphere , my overall buying experience is always smooth and accommodating to me (the customer) . The sales staff is the best , Very friendly and very knowledgeable of the vehicles they sell ! i also get the same great experience with the service dept . I rate them a 10 and will continue to give them my business for years to come ,,,,, Sincerely , Regina A very happy customer

January 16, 2016

Thank you so very much for sharing your positive experience. We are here for you!

Satisfied Customer

by from Spartanburg South Carolina |

I just purchased a new jeep from Benson and am very pleased with the courteous treatment and very fair price offered. I definitely recommend if you are considering a vehicle that you visit Benson Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat.

January 16, 2016

Thank you for the kind words. We are here for you!

200 Chrysler Convertible

by from Greer, SC |

In the year that I have had my 2013 Chrysler 200 Convertible, I have brought it back numerous times with the same problem which have not been fixed to my satisfaction. I have had problems with leaking (told it was a poor design), windows not synchronized like they were when I first bought the vehicle, strip oozing out glue (and later leaking due to poor workmanship) and the convertible top not engaging correctly. I cannot complain that I haven't been seen, and that they have tried to fix these problems. But, I shouldn't have had to return multiple times for the same issues. To top it off, on 9/30/2014 my last visit, I had the leak on the seal fixed (again, this makes about 3 or 4 times I have spoken to them about it) and my car was returned dirty on the inside, my windows with handprints and my passenger leather seat has something on it also. I'm disgusted.

October 7, 2014

We want to express our deepest regret for your unfortunate experience and interaction with our service department. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and want to amend this situation. Our General Manager, Chris Bensch, will be personally calling you as soon as possible. We are taking steps to ensure that this won't happen again.

Will Take Advantage Of You!

by from Greenville, SC |

Had an appointment regarding my "check engine" light being on and a strange noise when I turned my car to the left. Arrived early. Checked in and sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes before someone approached me with a list of things that I needed totaling around $300. I specifically asked the gentleman if this list of items and this price would include everything needed to handle the problem with the engine and the squeaking noise. He said it would. Nearly three hours later when my car was finished I asked the mechanic who was handing me my keys if the check engine light was off and if my car was no longer squeaking. He stated he never knew that my car had an issue with squeaking. He stated that he changed my spark plugs and gave me a new gas cap. For this I paid a few dollars short of $300. The squeaking issue was never addressed, thus I left with my car still making noise. I have never written a review on anything before but truly felt taken advantage of upon leaving here. I would not recommend this dealership and do not feel as if they do honest work.

Clear coat coming of my 2004 dodge dually

by from Spartanburg S.C.29303 |

I bought a 2004 dodge dually from Benson new. My problem is the clear coat is coming off the top and hood. Has a recall been on paint jobs. My truck has low millage 67K can benson help me with this problem.,

June 13, 2014

I am sorry that this has happened. I can find no recalls on paint, but I do have a body shop if you would like for them to look at your Dually.

good experience

by from Landrum.S.C. |

l recently bought a truck from the used car lot and l was treated like a VIP from the very start. I got the deal l needed at a fair price and the entire staff left a lasting impression that l would recommend Benson's to anyone. When its time to change it will be my first call

June 13, 2014

Thank you for your business! We cannot do it without you!

Satisfied service customer

by from Simpsonville, SC |

When I needed a new tire this week after I ran over something that shredded my current tire, I called Benson CDJR right away since I purchased my Jeep from them last year. Although they didn't have the tire I needed in stock, Brad Kohl found me a tire and had it delivered the same day - he had my safety in mind and didn't want me driving too many miles on the spare. When I arrived at the service center Tuesday morning, Brad was waiting for me and had my new tire on within an hour's time. I always feel more secure having the dealership where I purchased my vehicle service it as well, and Benson CDJR makes all my service appointments easy, friendly and affordable!

June 13, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words and the time you took to let us know.