Ken Garff Hyundai

Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Pleasant Experience Overall

by from South Jordan |

Michael Blackham was my salesman and he was great to work with. He didn't try to pressure me into a more expensive model or harass me to buy options or upgrades. He listened to what I wanted and then matched me up to that car. Seriously, it took less than an hour. When was the last time that happened at a car dealer? These guys are honest and I highly recommend them.

great people, not pushy

by from Cottonwood Heights, UT |

I was having a hard time deciding on if I wanted to purchase a new car, used car, or just keep my car. I kept emailing and texting Steve over the course of a few weeks. He was great. He found me exactly what I wanted and stayed late to get me into my car. The communication with him is what has already made me refer a co-worker to him and my wife. Everyone was awesome from the sales manager to the finance lady. Thanks, I love my new car.

Started and ended great with a rough middle

by from Ogden, Utah |

Right from the start I knew what I wanted so I didn't have to make anyone work to sell me the car. The negotiations went smoothly and I drove away in the car I wanted. When I got home I reviewed the sales docs and noticed some discrepancies that were not talked about or disclosed. I also noticed there was some cosmetic damage (bought a new loaner car) to the front end that was not noticed at the dealership. Through multiple emails and phone calls, Steve put me in connections with Kyle and Jordan who both have gone out of their way to smooth it over. Jordan typed up new car docs to have signed and Kyle/Jordan arranged to have my car taken in for the minor repairs to the front end. I probably was a difficult customer to deal with but I appreciate the effort Steve, Kyle, and Jordan took in order to make my experience with their company a great one. If I am in the need of another new car, I will not hesitate to call anyone of these three individuals to help me out.

Great Services, friendly salesman

by from Salt Lake City, Ut |

Steve Martinez was my salesman. He knew my budget and my down payment, found me the perfect car. He didn't try pressuring me into something I couldn't afford. There were plenty of great used cars to choose from, it wasn't easy to decide, but Steve had me out of there within 2 hours with the perfect car. I would and have already told anyone looking for a new or use car to go to Ken Garff. The salesman there are professional, friendly and very willing to help.

Trade In

by from Layton utah |

This is our second experience with buying from Ken garff. We have loved both cars that we've had through them and have loved the salesmen. We never felt pushed to buy what didn't fit our needs. John was amazing at helping what fit our budget and our needs. We have referred people when we had our elantra and will continue with our sonata.

3 Purchases this year. 1 Sales Person!

by from Evanston, Wyoming |

I purchased 3 Hyundais from Ken Garff this year. My sales rep was Rocky Nelson. The overall purchase experience was outstanding. Rocky always listens to me, understands my needs and provides me with the best automobile to fit our needs. I have recommended him to many of my friends and family and will continue to do so.

Our salesman made our experience very enjoyable

by from West Jordan, UT |

When you go to Ken Garff Hyundai in Salt Lake ask for John that's the salesman that helped my wife and I! He did great with informing us about the car we wanted but he didn't shove it down our throats that we absolutely needed to buy it right now. He didn't pressure us one bit and that was one of the reasons why we decided to buy the car that day because we were able to make our decision without feeling pressured! I would recommend Ken Garff Hyundai in Salt Lake to anyone who wants a very quality car for a very quality price and most definitely ask for John when you get there. When my wife and I start our family and need a bigger car we're most definitely going to go to Ken Garff Hyundai in Salt Lake because I know that we will be treated fairly and not pressured into any ploys or corners! Also most of all I will know that we are getting a quality car for our money that we will be able to have and cherish for years!!

Awesome Dealer

by from West Valley, Ut |

I needed to replace a great truck that was a gas hog and found Charlie Madon at Ken Garff Hyundai in Salt Lake City, Utah. He listened to what I needed, understood my challenges and desires and found a great Hybrid Sonata for me. This has been the greatest car I have ever owned. Hyundai has built a superior car and Ken Garff has a great representative, Charlie Madon that lives up to the Ken Garff tag line, he listened. Thank you so much.

Wonder sales person

by from Syracuse, Utah |

It was delight working with Charlie. He was very patient with us. We went into the dealership looking at cars we did several test drives. As we left we knew which car we wanted but we needed to wait due to some unexpected issues. When I explained this to Charlie he was wonderful, a year late we had things in order and we went back to see Charlie. He remember us and the rest if history, we fill like not only do we have a wonderful sales person but also a great friend.

Great Sales Person

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

My husband and I went to several dealerships when we purchased our new car. We picked Ken Garff Hyundai because of the friendly atmosphere and the lack of the pushy sales. We ask question about several cars, we received the pricing with not back and forth questions from the sales staff to manager.

My great experience with Ken Garff Hyundai

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I had a great experience at Ken Garff Hyundai. About a year ago I bought an older european car thinking i got a good deal on a nice car, when down the road i was spending more money to fix it than i bought it for. Still having payments towards that car, i felt stuck. I went to Hyundai in Salt lake City and David Anderson helped me find a nicer more reliable car for I could lease to own AND get rid of my problem car. I was thrilled knowing there was a way out of my situation! i have never been so relieved and content. I figured it was going to be a week to settle things out with my old car and get me into a new one, which i wasn't worried about being so excited to get out of my situation. I went down to the dealership to sign papers and left the same day with my NEW CAR!!!! i was concerned knowing i hadn't done anything about my old car i was told that it was all taken car of and didn't have to worry about it!! thank you David Anderson for making my life less complicated and more blissful! And thank you Ken Garff Hyundai for all the work you did for me! I'm a happy costumer!