Ken Garff Hyundai

Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Pleasant Experience Overall

by from South Jordan |

Michael Blackham was my salesman and he was great to work with. He didn't try to pressure me into a more expensive model or harass me to buy options or upgrades. He listened to what I wanted and then matched me up to that car. Seriously, it took less than an hour. When was the last time that happened at a car dealer? These guys are honest and I highly recommend them.

Our salesman made our experience very enjoyable

by from West Jordan, UT |

When you go to Ken Garff Hyundai in Salt Lake ask for John that's the salesman that helped my wife and I! He did great with informing us about the car we wanted but he didn't shove it down our throats that we absolutely needed to buy it right now. He didn't pressure us one bit and that was one of the reasons why we decided to buy the car that day because we were able to make our decision without feeling pressured! I would recommend Ken Garff Hyundai in Salt Lake to anyone who wants a very quality car for a very quality price and most definitely ask for John when you get there. When my wife and I start our family and need a bigger car we're most definitely going to go to Ken Garff Hyundai in Salt Lake because I know that we will be treated fairly and not pressured into any ploys or corners! Also most of all I will know that we are getting a quality car for our money that we will be able to have and cherish for years!!

Awesome Dealer

by from West Valley, Ut |

I needed to replace a great truck that was a gas hog and found Charlie Madon at Ken Garff Hyundai in Salt Lake City, Utah. He listened to what I needed, understood my challenges and desires and found a great Hybrid Sonata for me. This has been the greatest car I have ever owned. Hyundai has built a superior car and Ken Garff has a great representative, Charlie Madon that lives up to the Ken Garff tag line, he listened. Thank you so much.

Wonder sales person

by from Syracuse, Utah |

It was delight working with Charlie. He was very patient with us. We went into the dealership looking at cars we did several test drives. As we left we knew which car we wanted but we needed to wait due to some unexpected issues. When I explained this to Charlie he was wonderful, a year late we had things in order and we went back to see Charlie. He remember us and the rest if history, we fill like not only do we have a wonderful sales person but also a great friend.

Great Sales Person

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

My husband and I went to several dealerships when we purchased our new car. We picked Ken Garff Hyundai because of the friendly atmosphere and the lack of the pushy sales. We ask question about several cars, we received the pricing with not back and forth questions from the sales staff to manager.

My great experience with Ken Garff Hyundai

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

I had a great experience at Ken Garff Hyundai. About a year ago I bought an older european car thinking i got a good deal on a nice car, when down the road i was spending more money to fix it than i bought it for. Still having payments towards that car, i felt stuck. I went to Hyundai in Salt lake City and David Anderson helped me find a nicer more reliable car for I could lease to own AND get rid of my problem car. I was thrilled knowing there was a way out of my situation! i have never been so relieved and content. I figured it was going to be a week to settle things out with my old car and get me into a new one, which i wasn't worried about being so excited to get out of my situation. I went down to the dealership to sign papers and left the same day with my NEW CAR!!!! i was concerned knowing i hadn't done anything about my old car i was told that it was all taken car of and didn't have to worry about it!! thank you David Anderson for making my life less complicated and more blissful! And thank you Ken Garff Hyundai for all the work you did for me! I'm a happy costumer!

Wonderful Service!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

When I walked in to Ken Garff Hyundai to select a used car, I had a vague idea of what I was looking for. An associate named Jordan Sorensen helped me look at a few cars, and was honest about the quality I could expect to receive from each car I looked at. He showed me a selection of cars that would last longer but were slightly more expensive. He then helped me find a bank for a loan with an affordable payment plan. He was willing to let me take the car to an outside mechanic to have me look it over and provided me with all of the documentation I would need. The deal went through quickly. He then sent me over to Allstate for insurance, and Michael Bluemel gave me an excellent quote that fit well within my budget. Both associates were very helpful and very friendly, and I drove away in a relatively new car. I have had that car for a while now, and I have not been disappointed.

Great dealership and professional Jordan Soransen

by from Sandy, UT |

I am so happy I took the drive to SLC to meet with Jordan. Easy going, no stress professional sales rep. Took care of the purchase of my Tacoma and I was in and out within 2 hours or so. He under stood my budget and what I was looking for. The manager and finance manager where great as was the over all experience.

Jordan Sorensen

by from Roy, Utah |

Love this dealership!! I drive 40 miles just to get this kind of service. Jordan made everything so easy and fast and I already plan on buying my next car from him. The car I have now is the 2nd one I've bought from this dealership! Awesome!!

Shyamala Chivukula

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We had a very good experience buying a SantaFe from you. Jordan Sorensen was a great help. He worked with us to see that we got a good price and a good experience.

In and out in an hour!

by from South Jordan, UT |

My wife and I knew what car we wanted and what kind of a deal we were looking for. Within 15 minutes the team had found the exact car for us and by the end of the hour had arrived at the deal we needed to make everything happen. This was absolutely a fabulous experience. No weird haggling or up selling, just a great deal on a great car. The atmosphere was clean and friendly, and the sales staff were fantastic to work with. If you are in the market for a great car, give these guys a call and they will take care of you.