Ken Garff Hyundai

Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Pleasant Experience Overall

by from South Jordan |

Michael Blackham was my salesman and he was great to work with. He didn't try to pressure me into a more expensive model or harass me to buy options or upgrades. He listened to what I wanted and then matched me up to that car. Seriously, it took less than an hour. When was the last time that happened at a car dealer? These guys are honest and I highly recommend them.

Wonderful Service!

by from Salt Lake City, Utah |

When I walked in to Ken Garff Hyundai to select a used car, I had a vague idea of what I was looking for. An associate named Jordan Sorensen helped me look at a few cars, and was honest about the quality I could expect to receive from each car I looked at. He showed me a selection of cars that would last longer but were slightly more expensive. He then helped me find a bank for a loan with an affordable payment plan. He was willing to let me take the car to an outside mechanic to have me look it over and provided me with all of the documentation I would need. The deal went through quickly. He then sent me over to Allstate for insurance, and Michael Bluemel gave me an excellent quote that fit well within my budget. Both associates were very helpful and very friendly, and I drove away in a relatively new car. I have had that car for a while now, and I have not been disappointed.

Great dealership and professional Jordan Soransen

by from Sandy, UT |

I am so happy I took the drive to SLC to meet with Jordan. Easy going, no stress professional sales rep. Took care of the purchase of my Tacoma and I was in and out within 2 hours or so. He under stood my budget and what I was looking for. The manager and finance manager where great as was the over all experience.

Jordan Sorensen

by from Roy, Utah |

Love this dealership!! I drive 40 miles just to get this kind of service. Jordan made everything so easy and fast and I already plan on buying my next car from him. The car I have now is the 2nd one I've bought from this dealership! Awesome!!

Shyamala Chivukula

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We had a very good experience buying a SantaFe from you. Jordan Sorensen was a great help. He worked with us to see that we got a good price and a good experience.

In and out in an hour!

by from South Jordan, UT |

My wife and I knew what car we wanted and what kind of a deal we were looking for. Within 15 minutes the team had found the exact car for us and by the end of the hour had arrived at the deal we needed to make everything happen. This was absolutely a fabulous experience. No weird haggling or up selling, just a great deal on a great car. The atmosphere was clean and friendly, and the sales staff were fantastic to work with. If you are in the market for a great car, give these guys a call and they will take care of you.

Jordan Sorenson is a true professional! Thank you!

by from Reno,Nv |

Jordan is a true professional - Fantastic Experience! Easiest out of state purchase ever! Jordan Sorensen and Sam Jarvie are fantastic! First class service, and communication paired with unbeatable prices and efficiency during the sale. I live in Nevada, and after spending some days scouring the internet for the vehicle I wanted, I came across Ken Garff Hyundai. I called them up inquiring about the Mercedes Benz they had for sale and was given to a salesman by the name of Jordan Sorenson. In short, Jordan Sorenson, Sam Jarvie (General Manager), and Shayne Skaggs (Sales Manager) made this a wonderful, stress free experience. We made an offer, they accepted it. Our deal was approved prior to making the trip to Salt lake, leaving us to sign a few documents when we arrived. The entire process from the phone call at home, to leaving the dealership was less then 90 minutes. (Excluding travel time of course) We would like to thank Ken Garff Hyundai as we love our new (Used) car, and plan on calling them again for our next purchase. I highly recommend you give them a call!

Horrible service

by from American fork utah |

This was the absolute worst experience i've ever had at a car dealership!!! They have no interest in helping the customer.Laurie is a complete jerk and has no any professionalism in sales.we were there trying to buy a new car but she was not helpful and she seemed to think like we were there trying to screw around and we saw her helping other people that came after us differently because a person is black and young doesn't mean they can't buy a new car.i then left this dealership and went to Murdock and bought brand new Santa Fe .they were patient,understanding,fun and welcoming.i definitely recommend mordock not this place especially Laurie she is the worst sales person.Just claiming they have the best prices in town which they definitely do not needless to say is not enough.I will NEVER go back or recommend there business to anyone.

Ken Garff Hyundai responded to this review

June 15, 2014

Adam, we're sorry to hear that your experience at our dealership was a negative one. We take your comment about not having given you the attention and help you deserved very seriously. While we're glad you were able to find a car, we regret that you walked away from our dealership feeling frustrated. We would like to discuss what occurred during your visit at our dealership, and how we can make it right. Please contact our General Manager, Sam Jarvie, at 801-257-3201.

Great Service!

by from Park City, UT |

Service was great we love our new car! Thanks you Jordan Sorensen for making this purchase a "feel good" purchase!

They really did listen!

by from Sandy, UT |

I hate car shopping...It is always such a stressful experience and I wasn't expecting Ken Garff Hyundai to be any different, but they were. Jordan Sorensen was an absolute pleasure to work with. He really listened to my questions and concerns and really too good care of me. I bought a new Sonata from him and I absolutely love it!

Great Service!

by from Sandy, UT |

The experience I had with Ken Garff was the only positive experience I have ever had with a car dealership. I usually hate car shopping because the sales people can be so awful, but they really did listen to me and I was never hit with any frustrating surprises like I have been at other dealerships. I ended up buying my first brand new car from them and years down the road I will return to them for my next car.