Ken Garff Hyundai

Service 877-673-0400

We hear you.

Great Service

by from Sandy, UT |

I originally went to Ken Garff to buy a used Hyundai Elantra. But they had some good labor day offers going on which motivated me to look at new ones. Jordan Sorenson was my salesman. He was professional, direct but not pushy. I like working with open and straight forward people. This made my overall experience very positive and quick. I drove out in my new Elantra in less than 2 hours and I am loving it. Thank you.

KenGarff Hyundai - Excellent

by from SAndy, UT |

Great Experience

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Jordan Sorensen helped me and my husband purchase a new Hyundai Elantra in October. It was a great experience. Very quick, low pressure and Jordan was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and financing process. We felt that we had been lied to at another dealership, so honesty was something we were looking for and we definitely found it in Jordan and the staff at Ken Garff. Financing was quick and easy as well. Overall it was a great experience and we drove away in a new car very happy.

Great Salesman

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

We bought a new Hyundai Santa Fe from Jordan Sorensen at Ken Garff recently. It was a pleasant experience and my husband is not the easiest individual to deal with. Jordan did a great job in helping us select the right vehicle for me and I am very happy with the SUV and the price we were able to get. I would and will deal with Jordan in the future, he did a great job. Thank you!

Awesome experience!

by from St. George |

If you are in the market for a new Hyundai, please give Ken Garff your business. I had a smooth and seamless leasing experience with them when I got my Veloster. Brad and Bo were great to work with and kept me feeling like I was very well taken care of.

AMAZING Service, Kudo's to Jordan Sorensen

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

I went to Ken Garff Hyundai looking to trade in my car for a used one, and I ended up getting a brand new Sonata for the same price that I would have been paying for a used one. My sales person was Jordan Sorensen and he was absolutely amazing. He worked with me on finding the exact car and to get me a payment within my price range. It was definitely perfect customer service. I am in LOVE with my car. Its great. Still haven't even had to fill it up with gas! Jordan helped me get out of a really crappy car situation and into an amazing car. I love it!!! Its so nice, and the warranty is amazing. If you need a car, and are looking to trade or just buy, go to Ken Garff Hyundai and ask for Jordan Sorensen!

We love our new Hyundai Accent!

by from Salt Lake City, UT. |

We love our new Hyundai Accent, it was the perfect choice of car for us! Our salesman Jordan Sorensen was great to work with and worked with us on settling on a reasonable price. Financing turned out to be great and was totally affordable. We just took our first road trip in our new car without any problems what so ever. Thanks so much Jordan and Ken Garff Hyundai!

Our new car

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Bought a new car from Hyundai Ken Garff recently. Jordan Sorensen did a great job finding us the right car for the right price.Very good impression from dealership and the salesman. Highly recommend to make your purchase there. Thank you!

Thank you!

by from Salt Lake City, UT |

Recently purchased Elantra in Ken Garff Hyundai Dealership. Jordan Sorensen was our salesman. Great guy and very good salesman. Very polite and not pushy at all. This guy is gonna find you the car you want!!! Highly recommend the dealership and the salesman Jordan Sorensen.

Hyundai Elantra

by from Sandy, UT |

I went to Ken Garff dealership to buy a used Hyundai Elantra, but those guys actually helped me to buy a new car and the price was just slightly above the price of a used one in other dealerships. My salesman was Jordan Sorensen. Great guy, and good salesman! He did everything he could to satisfy our car needs. Highly recommend to visit that dealership and don't forget to find Jordan, he's gonna help you a lot!!!